Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,966)

Showing posts 59,301 - 59,320 of81,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

You aint crazy wrote:
<quoted text>The AMC TV Channel has been running John Wayne movies all day!!
Dish Network took the only good channel off and replaced it with junk.
Deron

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Okay, I've been reading this for weeks and there's an OUTRAGEOUS amount of replies on here, so I'll just end it now..

Who cares. It's birds, dammit. WHO GIVES A SHIT. There is no government cover up, there's none of this behind the scenes shit. It's just happening. And NOBODY CARES. You try & fight over political ideology, guess what? No one cares. It has nothing to do with a bunch of damn birds dying. So, again, WHO CARES? And don't say you do, because YOU DON'T. Otherwise, why don't you take your ass to Murray and help in someway? Go figure.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Deron wrote:
Okay, I've been reading this for weeks and there's an OUTRAGEOUS amount of replies on here, so I'll just end it now..
Who cares. It's birds, dammit. WHO GIVES A SHIT. There is no government cover up, there's none of this behind the scenes shit. It's just happening. And NOBODY CARES. You try & fight over political ideology, guess what? No one cares. It has nothing to do with a bunch of damn birds dying. So, again, WHO CARES? And don't say you do, because YOU DON'T. Otherwise, why don't you take your ass to Murray and help in someway? Go figure.
Kevin is that you? This is like watching a war movie when after the attack you here everyone calling for help and crawling back to group up with their guts hanging out draging the ground.

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give yourself enough credit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your typing or proper usage of the written English. In fact, I would classify it as being qute direct and to the point and refreshing to view. May you also continue to be blessed.
Thank you. It takes me quite a while to type out a message as I type slowly. I do appreciate you and the other people that have put nice messages on this place. I for one enjoyed looking in from time to time and seeing how you people are doing. I really miss the way that nice lady would come on every evening and brighten the place up. I am positive there are more other than myself out there that are disappointed that she has almost stopped. I wish the garbage slingers had left her alone. It is sad that people are so mean these days. For no other reason than being mean.
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Regularman wrote:
RE she Believes
I am a believer and proud of it.
I am a retired steelworker and proud of it.
I will remain both until the Lord calls me home.
The union busters came around in force during my last few working years. We never gave in to their bullying and scare tactics while I was still working. They finally won. But I had already retired. I am thankful to have had many years of safe and productive employment in organized labor. I am sad for the men and women who will never know that kind of working environment.
I hope you will get back to freely posting anything you wish Miss. And I hope it's soon. I always enjoyed reading your posts and watching your links and reading those of a few others before bed. The rest of the garbage that I never cared for I would just overlook entirely. I don't have time for that. It is very easy to skim on by what one doesn't care to waste time on. If I can do it anyone can.
Hi Regularman, I totally agree with everything you said. I come from a family of Union workers. I am proud to have been a part of an organization that made working environments and fair wages for my entire career. They use to say Unions were the watchdogs of American workers whether in Government or Private Sector matters. That is why they were so intent on union busting. It is sad that most workers enjoying benefits today are due to hard union workers whether they were covered by one or not. Sadly, some people just don't get it. Thanks for the kind words about my postings. I don't know why the haters targetted me, they sure were full of hate and misery. It was too transparent. I don't know how my posts were targetted by topix compared to the many threads I checked where there are links, articles, and cut and paste stories with no website giving credit to the original, not to mention the filth in thread titles alone, naming names, etc of all these posts throughout all forums. I might check in with higher ups on topix dissing me. I may get banned for life, but I hate discrimination of all types. lol I feel the same about skimming over garbage. Hope you are having great night and come back often.
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Yay, we are winning the Olympic Medals over all.

44 Gold 29 Silver 29 Bronze 102 total

China second with 87

Hate to see them end. I seen a badass Eagle (the mean, serious one) with the American flag behind it with a saying

Call us fat and lazy and we take all the most Olympic Medals and land on Mars..

I thought that was cute. Some controversy over some Brits mocking renting their house to some fat Americans or something. Isn't that crazy. Thought the poster was funny though. Can't we just all get along. You know they are sick of hearing our National Anthem. haha
really

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

?
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

For Hempburn...every since you mentioned that bear I have seen nothing but funny bear stories. Cubs swimming in a backyard pool while Mom was somewhere close by, MSN showing a "Bear family that drinks 100 cans of beer together stays together" and on CNN some bear strolling in a hotel lobby door. What is up with the bears? They want to be human. Poor things are being pushed out of their environment with progress, hungry dried up streams and drought, Mother Nature is telling us something.

Hope you get to see the Perseid meteor shower tonight early Sun morning that is expected. Looks nice and clear for viewing in my area.:)
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

NEWPORT, Ky.

New distillery to open next year in Northern Kentucky and will join the trail.

Other distilleries on the trail include Four Roses in Lawrenceburg, Heaven Hill in Bardstown, Jim Beam in Clermont, Maker's Mark in Loretto, Wild Turkey in Lawrenceburg and Woodford Reserve in Versailles.

In that fine Kentucky Bourbon and Whiskey tradition.
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Two powerful earthquakes struck northwest Iran Saturday, destroying villages, reportedly killing at least 180 people & injuring more than 1,000.

Getting worse by the moment. Two 6.+ magnitude. Then you have the sinkhole problem here. A couple days ago Florida had 5/6 huge ones swallow homes, Tennessee had one on the news as well as Louisiana, and today's NBC video was in North Carolina. Kentucky has lots of sinkholes and caves, but luckily none swallowing houses or cars. Wow. Earth is moving around beneath us. Scary. lol

Drilling and Fracking probably hasn't helped.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go gloat with your fellow haters on the bird thread you haters stared. YOU are the original trolls and everyone knows it. Keep posting your crap though tinypony. You can't stay away, you are so obsessed with good people you envy. The laugh is on you.
Stay away, dang I never left. Always been here and probably will never leave. Yes you know just who the Original Trolls are and thats........who hijacked the Dead Bird Thread. How is the back yard cesspool? Good people, LMFAO at the Original Trolls. Are you Swinging on any good Cods-Vines lately? Crap....youHehehheeee
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

hahaha, give it your best fartman effort tiny pony. You are eat up. Get on your scooter and ride back and report to your crew loser. You won't stop me from posting either. Obsessed with the regulars you envy so much. You are the trash you talk and everyone knows you and your crew are the original resident trolls just posting under different names you accuse everyone else of. What a sad lonely life you lead to constantly spew your hate on topix to people you never met. Bet you would run the other way rather than say it to one's face. Blueminer is right...a bunch of COWARDS. Miss the Godvines I see, can't stop talking about them. They make your skin burn because they reeked of decency and inspiration, something you would know nothing about. I will not address you again. So have at it loser.
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.
Hummingbirds open our eyes to the wonder of the world and inspire us to open our hearts to loved ones and friends. Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and to savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer and to celebrate the joy of everyday.

The hummingbird’s delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life’s sweetest creation. &#9829;

~ Papyrus

I think the hummingbirds were laying low until the temperatures came down. I seen two today. Felt priviledged. The things we take for granted. Butterflies too, but no grasshoppers.:(
trusted

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Good nite to all you fine folks. Been a busy day . Beans, maters, peppers and okra. I have been blessed, and tried to spread it as I could. No need to be sorry for being what you are. I think you are a great moral , of what some should be. You have worked hard and took care of your family. So in my book , your number 1. Keep with us ,nice to have you. AW , been watching big valley all night ,yes I am , stuck on it. I am going to be Victoria some day. As far as the Godvines, miss them as well. Love to see uplifting things instead of , all the hate on everyone. Loving makes the world go round.
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your week. I am heading for my pillow and dream of sweet things rather than stay and argue with idiots.

Goodnight!

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Very glad that you are back She Believes. It is hard for me to type much so I will just read as I have for over a year now. It is good to have you posting again. My friend down the street enjoys your posts also. Thank you from both of us. I may not post much but I will be here enjoying reading. Some of the approving judge its will be coming from myself. It is easy to point and click on them hard to type. It would make you laugh if you knew how long it took me to type this message. Thank you again. It is a blessing to know that there are still people like you left in the world.
trusted

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Rman, there are many of us, we just dont let the world know of us sometimes. You are a great one, and like I said a moral alot more need. Good nite to you. Here is one final for the nite. My son told once of a man , that carried a box, telling everyone the info of the great gift inside that God had given to you , and what God loved the most, and who he had given his son for. When you opened it inside was a mirror and you were looking at yourself... Yes he does all of this for each of us, no matter , who or what we may be.... Give me God or give me death. If God gives me direction on this road of life, then forget my gps, I think he has it all worked out. Dont wait till the end to cram for the final, try living from the book all day long. Nite good ones...
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

She believes wrote:
hahaha, give it your best fartman effort tiny pony. You are eat up. Get on your scooter and ride back and report to your crew loser. You won't stop me from posting either. Obsessed with the regulars you envy so much. You are the trash you talk and everyone knows you and your crew are the original resident trolls just posting under different names you accuse everyone else of. What a sad lonely life you lead to constantly spew your hate on topix to people you never met. Bet you would run the other way rather than say it to one's face. Blueminer is right...a bunch of COWARDS. Miss the Godvines I see, can't stop talking about them. They make your skin burn because they reeked of decency and inspiration, something you would know nothing about. I will not address you again. So have at it loser.
I don't have anything to do with Farterman, Hell I don't even know him. I don't even have a crew and I damn for sure don't envy you flking Trolls of the Dead Bird Topic. Lonely, not half as lonely as you who have to jump on this thread and spew your "Cods-Vine" crap just to make yourself feel wanted. Heheheee The only reason my skin burns is from the sun burn, of the days work out in the sun. Thank God for your admission to NOT address me again, he will resent you for bring his name into your Cods-Vine. So loser go take a dip in your back yard cess-pool. LMMFAO at the Original Trolls, yea you know who you are. Do you feel him tugging on your shoulder? He is getting a stronger grip on you every day. Just read the way you talk. Hehehehhe
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

She believes wrote:
Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.
Hummingbirds open our eyes to the wonder of the world and inspire us to open our hearts to loved ones and friends. Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and to savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer and to celebrate the joy of everyday.
The hummingbird’s delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life’s sweetest creation. &#9829;
~ Papyrus
I think the hummingbirds were laying low until the temperatures came down. I seen two today. Felt priviledged. The things we take for granted. Butterflies too, but no grasshoppers.:(
You must live a sheltered life. You have to get outside where they are. I have seen many of all of what you mentioned today. You won't see them from your living room or even from your back porch overlooking your cess-pool. You need to get out into life and the world....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,301 - 59,320 of81,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 138,658
bretz 27 min nolen 4
Bradley murrell 37 min Seriously 3
people getting fired at cmwa (Oct '09) 2 hr somuch 23
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr Wish 919
love 3 hr curious 96
Dyke bishes 4 hr Ellen 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••