Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66872 Aug 11, 2012
hahaha, give it your best fartman effort tiny pony. You are eat up. Get on your scooter and ride back and report to your crew loser. You won't stop me from posting either. Obsessed with the regulars you envy so much. You are the trash you talk and everyone knows you and your crew are the original resident trolls just posting under different names you accuse everyone else of. What a sad lonely life you lead to constantly spew your hate on topix to people you never met. Bet you would run the other way rather than say it to one's face. Blueminer is right...a bunch of COWARDS. Miss the Godvines I see, can't stop talking about them. They make your skin burn because they reeked of decency and inspiration, something you would know nothing about. I will not address you again. So have at it loser.
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66873 Aug 11, 2012
Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.
Hummingbirds open our eyes to the wonder of the world and inspire us to open our hearts to loved ones and friends. Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and to savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer and to celebrate the joy of everyday.

The hummingbird’s delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life’s sweetest creation. ♥

~ Papyrus

I think the hummingbirds were laying low until the temperatures came down. I seen two today. Felt priviledged. The things we take for granted. Butterflies too, but no grasshoppers.:(
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#66874 Aug 11, 2012
Good nite to all you fine folks. Been a busy day . Beans, maters, peppers and okra. I have been blessed, and tried to spread it as I could. No need to be sorry for being what you are. I think you are a great moral , of what some should be. You have worked hard and took care of your family. So in my book , your number 1. Keep with us ,nice to have you. AW , been watching big valley all night ,yes I am , stuck on it. I am going to be Victoria some day. As far as the Godvines, miss them as well. Love to see uplifting things instead of , all the hate on everyone. Loving makes the world go round.
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66875 Aug 11, 2012
I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your week. I am heading for my pillow and dream of sweet things rather than stay and argue with idiots.

Goodnight!

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#66876 Aug 11, 2012
Very glad that you are back She Believes. It is hard for me to type much so I will just read as I have for over a year now. It is good to have you posting again. My friend down the street enjoys your posts also. Thank you from both of us. I may not post much but I will be here enjoying reading. Some of the approving judge its will be coming from myself. It is easy to point and click on them hard to type. It would make you laugh if you knew how long it took me to type this message. Thank you again. It is a blessing to know that there are still people like you left in the world.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#66877 Aug 11, 2012
Rman, there are many of us, we just dont let the world know of us sometimes. You are a great one, and like I said a moral alot more need. Good nite to you. Here is one final for the nite. My son told once of a man , that carried a box, telling everyone the info of the great gift inside that God had given to you , and what God loved the most, and who he had given his son for. When you opened it inside was a mirror and you were looking at yourself... Yes he does all of this for each of us, no matter , who or what we may be.... Give me God or give me death. If God gives me direction on this road of life, then forget my gps, I think he has it all worked out. Dont wait till the end to cram for the final, try living from the book all day long. Nite good ones...
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#66878 Aug 11, 2012
She believes wrote:
hahaha, give it your best fartman effort tiny pony. You are eat up. Get on your scooter and ride back and report to your crew loser. You won't stop me from posting either. Obsessed with the regulars you envy so much. You are the trash you talk and everyone knows you and your crew are the original resident trolls just posting under different names you accuse everyone else of. What a sad lonely life you lead to constantly spew your hate on topix to people you never met. Bet you would run the other way rather than say it to one's face. Blueminer is right...a bunch of COWARDS. Miss the Godvines I see, can't stop talking about them. They make your skin burn because they reeked of decency and inspiration, something you would know nothing about. I will not address you again. So have at it loser.
I don't have anything to do with Farterman, Hell I don't even know him. I don't even have a crew and I damn for sure don't envy you flking Trolls of the Dead Bird Topic. Lonely, not half as lonely as you who have to jump on this thread and spew your "Cods-Vine" crap just to make yourself feel wanted. Heheheee The only reason my skin burns is from the sun burn, of the days work out in the sun. Thank God for your admission to NOT address me again, he will resent you for bring his name into your Cods-Vine. So loser go take a dip in your back yard cess-pool. LMMFAO at the Original Trolls, yea you know who you are. Do you feel him tugging on your shoulder? He is getting a stronger grip on you every day. Just read the way you talk. Hehehehhe
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#66879 Aug 11, 2012
She believes wrote:
Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.
Hummingbirds open our eyes to the wonder of the world and inspire us to open our hearts to loved ones and friends. Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and to savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer and to celebrate the joy of everyday.
The hummingbird’s delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life’s sweetest creation. ♥
~ Papyrus
I think the hummingbirds were laying low until the temperatures came down. I seen two today. Felt priviledged. The things we take for granted. Butterflies too, but no grasshoppers.:(
You must live a sheltered life. You have to get outside where they are. I have seen many of all of what you mentioned today. You won't see them from your living room or even from your back porch overlooking your cess-pool. You need to get out into life and the world....
A Hant

Leitchfield, KY

#66880 Aug 11, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Regularman, I see you are Union. Good for you. They are a dying breed. Workers have unions to thank for so much, yet bash them for so little. Makes me sick. Anyway, sounds like you are the worker your dad, and his dad always were...the backbone of America. Also, seems to be a dying breed. Most want a paycheck, but don't want to work to get one.
I know there were more than not that enjoyed my videos and articles which I posted for interest, including the website so I wasn't accused of copywrite violations, but that bunch that has worked so deligently since April to kill this thread and bully all the good folks continued to complain about my "spam" and the thread being on their home forum that it was removed in Scottsville, and I have been placed on notice not to post them. They won, we lost. It is what it is. I have thought about deleting topix altogether and finding another hobby after checking my email and the world news at night, but I think I will still stick around. I don't know why people have to hate so much that this would be the results, but that is what has happened. Then they go to Scottsville and put a thread up about the bird thread being removed and trash everyone here, especially me. Maybe some will invade their space and do the same they have done here. I doubt it it takes too much negative energy to hate so much. I have never met these people (never want to), I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area, yet they had such hate and disgust for me for posting those articles and the Godvine videos. Instead of just ignoring them or the statewide Bird thread. It speaks volumes of their character, or lack of. I am glad you enjoyed them while I could post them. I thought the videos were inspirational and cute...not mocking God or people's faith. Must of been a bunch of them complaining to topix. A few of us only reported the filthy posts and stealing people's names and posting vile comments. You see who won huh? Anyway, now that they are gone, I hope you will join in and posts more. Have a great day.
i have read much of this topic and the scottsville bird removal topic. from what i have gathered reading both, that the people of scottsville are just glad it's gone off of their hometown Topix.

there were more than people from scottsville that disagreed with the things you posted. you seem to be the hater, as you continue to falsely accuse and bring up names of scottsville people that aren't even here. if those people are gone, why do you continually drag them back into this topic and bash them? you aren't the saint you pretend to be, i have read your nasty name calling, false accusations and curse words more than once. get the spite out of your system before the malice fully overtakes you, if it hasn't already.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#66881 Aug 11, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
i have read much of this topic and the scottsville bird removal topic. from what i have gathered reading both, that the people of scottsville are just glad it's gone off of their hometown Topix.
there were more than people from scottsville that disagreed with the things you posted. you seem to be the hater, as you continue to falsely accuse and bring up names of scottsville people that aren't even here. if those people are gone, why do you continually drag them back into this topic and bash them? you aren't the saint you pretend to be, i have read your nasty name calling, false accusations and curse words more than once. get the spite out of your system before the malice fully overtakes you, if it hasn't already.
Awwwwwwwwww yes, I endorse that message, very well said. All the regulators (the Original Trolls) try to put her on a throne. AMEN thank you.
nope

AOL

#66885 Aug 12, 2012
unforunately this crap is manditory reading for me...it's called survival when idiots think human beings are as expendable as birds

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66886 Aug 12, 2012
If we had some ham, we'd have ham & eggs, if we had the eggs.
Eldridge

AOL

#66887 Aug 12, 2012
I paid you police to take care of that bird, no do it before she craps on my head.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66888 Aug 12, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
which reminds me of a delightful children's book "stone soup". Where the homeless traveler gets what he wants buy throwing a stone in some water and tricking the town people into providing him with a hearty stew. Something's never change. Have a great day
nope

AOL

#66890 Aug 12, 2012
Miss Font, you are wrong. You missed the point of Stone Soup. It wasn't about casting stones. It was about working together. The soldiers were hungry, but the point was there was more than enough to go around, but people needed to share, not hoard.
nope

AOL

#66891 Aug 12, 2012
when is the last time you got a dead bird delivered to your door?
nope

AOL

#66892 Aug 12, 2012
or your privacy taken or your freedom of thought, speech, and movement restricted by interferring relatives who had something to hide.
nope

AOL

#66893 Aug 12, 2012
Try embezzlement on for size or is that the point...Miss E Font?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66894 Aug 12, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
By American Poet,, Carl Sandburg
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66895 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
For Hempburn...every since you mentioned that bear I have seen nothing but funny bear stories. Cubs swimming in a backyard pool while Mom was somewhere close by, MSN showing a "Bear family that drinks 100 cans of beer together stays together" and on CNN some bear strolling in a hotel lobby door. What is up with the bears? They want to be human. Poor things are being pushed out of their environment with progress, hungry dried up streams and drought, Mother Nature is telling us something.
Hope you get to see the Perseid meteor shower tonight early Sun morning that is expected. Looks nice and clear for viewing in my area.:)
Mornin SB, I got outside about midnight and stayed in the backyard until about two watching the meteors. Not the biggest show I've seen for the Perseid but I know I was a bit early. I will be out again tonight laid back in the hammock for another viewing. Hope you got to enjoy this event as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boom 49 min exposingyourweakazz 15
Jason Crump told on me 52 min exposingyourweakazz 37
Bob Eads Bo Co Basketball 3 hr f horseman 13
Favorite quotes and movie lines 4 hr lol 4
bourbon Co fire dept. 7 hr Pickles 8
Jason Crump 8 hr Jason Crumps daddy 15
Favorite scriptures 9 hr ricky diener 3
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web