Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

trusted

Morgantown, KY

#66905 Aug 12, 2012
Oh, hi all. What a awesome day. Hope you all had a great one also. My elbow is acting up , is it goin rain? Do any of you recall a saying , a whistling woman and crowing hen , will run the devil out of his den? My granny always said it.
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66906 Aug 12, 2012
what did she make biscuits
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#66907 Aug 12, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, can't say that I ever heard that one, but I quite often heard "You would worry a wooden man to death". LOL I noticed your dad was 1917-1999, mine was 1915-1997.

Like one of my favorite songs of all times.
Kaw-[dm] liga, was a wooden indian standing by the door
He fell in love with an indian maid over in the antique store
Kaw-liga - a, just stood there and never let it show
So she could never answer yes or no.

He always wore his sunday feathers and held a tomahawk
The maiden wore her beads and braids and hoped someday hed talk
Kaw-liga - a, too stubborn to ever show a sign
Because his heart was made of knotty pine.

poor ol kaw-liga, he never got a kiss
poor ol kaw-liga, he dont know what he missed
is it any wonder that his face is red
Kaw-liga, that poor ol wooden head....

Kaw-liga, was a lonely indian never went nowhere
His heart was set on the indian maiden with the coal black hair

Then one day a wealthy customer bought the indian maid
And took her, oh, so far away, but ol kaw-liga stayed
Kaw-liga - a, just stands there as lonely as can be
And wishes he was still an old pine tree.
Hiveless Bee

Prestonsburg, KY

#66908 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blueminer. Good day to you too. Did you see the news flash on the Iran earthquake. 80 dead, 400 injured? Breaking news so story is developing. Those reports I posted were informative for this very reason. Small earthquakes seem to eventually lead to big earthquakes.
This earthquake in Iran is quite possibly the harbinger of something big about to happen over there. There is talk that this could be a HAARP induced earthquake. It would be interesting to see the seismograph readings for that area over the last few months and how it compares to data from previous years...aberrant patterns are very revealing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66910 Aug 12, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Like one of my favorite songs of all times.
Kaw-[dm] liga, was a wooden indian standing by the door
He fell in love with an indian maid over in the antique store
He always wore his sunday feathers and held a tomahawk
The maiden wore her beads and braids and hoped someday hed talk
Kaw-liga - a, too stubborn to ever show a sign
Because his heart was made of knotty pine.
poor ol kaw-liga, he never got a kiss
poor ol kaw-liga, he dont know what he missed
is it any wonder that his face is red
Kaw-liga, that poor ol wooden head....
Kaw-liga, was a lonely indian never went nowhere
His heart was set on the indian maiden with the coal black hair
Then one day a wealthy customer bought the indian maid
And took her, oh, so far away, but ol kaw-liga stayed
Kaw-liga - a, just stands there as lonely as can be
And wishes he was still an old pine tree.
Hank Williams, Sr.
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66911 Aug 12, 2012
there was a earthquake in iran?the funny thing is i walked outside and said this is earthquake weather hit haiti a week later dont test dead people wrong or the neo nazi shot up,or the month i looked up how to survive a car drowning a cop saved someone,dont like it call me crazy but have recalled more accidents nm
Hat

Irvine, KY

#66912 Aug 12, 2012
Hay
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66913 Aug 12, 2012
wont bring up some just for the fact some people could be reading and thats not cool
spy ire

Prestonsburg, KY

#66915 Aug 12, 2012
yespir wrote:
there was a earthquake in iran?the funny thing is i walked outside and said this is earthquake weather hit haiti a week later dont test dead people wrong or the neo nazi shot up,or the month i looked up how to survive a car drowning a cop saved someone,dont like it call me crazy but have recalled more accidents nm
what the heck are you talking about?
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66916 Aug 12, 2012
saying that i have\ or use to be able to predict things
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66917 Aug 12, 2012
still have just on random now
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66918 Aug 12, 2012
you can call me crazy but when lucid becomes the news or stories you once looked upon or seeing machines haha its a curse once you look death of over 155 people you never seen before you start to wander
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66919 Aug 12, 2012
Regularman wrote:
Very glad that you are back She Believes. It is hard for me to type much so I will just read as I have for over a year now. It is good to have you posting again. My friend down the street enjoys your posts also. Thank you from both of us. I may not post much but I will be here enjoying reading. Some of the approving judge its will be coming from myself. It is easy to point and click on them hard to type. It would make you laugh if you knew how long it took me to type this message. Thank you again. It is a blessing to know that there are still people like you left in the world.
Hello Regularman, I am glad you and your friend enjoyed my posts. I knew there were some reading and not posting. A lot of regular posters stopped posting when the hate and nastiness started up. I hope they come back. We had lots of great discussions about everything starting with the bird death theories. I miss it.

You do a great job with your messages, are you and hunt and peck typer? lol It is good to know people who never have met and may never meet can come together and share things, maybe spread a little goodness to keep us believing in the decency of humanity. I seen some real cute videos on my favorite site the haters despised so much. One was this big gorgeous dog taking care of a little boy with down syndrome, a bunch of dolphins protecting this man from a hammerhead shark, one about a cow that cries all night over the loss of her calf - then they reunite, they said that most people never realize how cows can have strong maternal emotions. I didn't know it, until I witnessed that video, it was awesome. All of them were. Of course one of my favorites to post was about soldiers coming home. Today's was a Marine who posed as his kid's waiter. I wish I could post them, but you could go to the website .com the haters did so much crying about and look. There are new ones everyday. Lots of miracles, singing, happy inspirational videos that will put a smile on your face. I hope you can google it and go the homepage and see them. Hope you had a great Sunday.
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66920 Aug 12, 2012
Wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa wrote:
"I don't have anything to do with Farterman".Years of Scottsville posts prove that to be a lie. "I don't even know him". Again a lie. "I don't even have a crew". No you don't "have" a crew,as in a full fledged member.For some reason you have always been a low level troll hyena,you only join in on the attack when you think "The crew" had the upper hand.It's always ate at you that even the group you hung around with(at a safe distance,for fear they might turn on you if bored enough),never really accepted you.
Now you come here to try and prove yourself one of them.Maybe even better,you even seem to be trying to be the next una.Una won't like that,he will smile and pat your back for a while,then when you least expect it he and his hehehe's will descend on you.Such is the nature of the hyena troll.
You hit the nail on the head. lol Great post.
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66921 Aug 12, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
i have read much of this topic and the scottsville bird removal topic. from what i have gathered reading both, that the people of scottsville are just glad it's gone off of their hometown Topix.
there were more than people from scottsville that disagreed with the things you posted. you seem to be the hater, as you continue to falsely accuse and bring up names of scottsville people that aren't even here. if those people are gone, why do you continually drag them back into this topic and bash them? you aren't the saint you pretend to be, i have read your nasty name calling, false accusations and curse words more than once. get the spite out of your system before the malice fully overtakes you, if it hasn't already.
So true. Yet, they can't stay away without jumping back in and hating. It has fully taking them over, you are right.
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66922 Aug 12, 2012
Aup wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why I don't understand all the stink certain posters made about Abelievers Godvine posts.The majority of them were about random acts of human kindness,like how outraged we the people get when we find our wounded soldiers are not being treated right.And how "we the people" do everything in our power to make it right.Thats why so many different topic's have been explored here.Birds and all God's creatures are literally the canary in the coal mine.We live in a delicate balance,That balance has been upset,nature is trying to right that balance.A new age is coming,it's up to the human race as to which path we take.Will we make a future for our children?Or will we destroy it?Our destiny has and always will be in our hands.If we don't shed all this misguided hate and work together ,we are doomed.
Well put!
yespir

Evansville, IN

#66923 Aug 12, 2012
if your pregnant in the water for some odd reason dolphins will protect you from sharks fact
She believes

Nashville, TN

#66924 Aug 12, 2012
Hiveless Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
This earthquake in Iran is quite possibly the harbinger of something big about to happen over there. There is talk that this could be a HAARP induced earthquake. It would be interesting to see the seismograph readings for that area over the last few months and how it compares to data from previous years...aberrant patterns are very revealing.
Bees with no hive...hahaha, love it. I wonder early in the month about whether there was some pattern to the quakes and the regions they were coming from. HAARP did come to mind.

Alaska, Hawaii, and California still shaking. Missouri had a small earthquake today too.

Russia, China, Indonesia, and Iran are still shaking with 4.+ magnitude earthquakes.

Thousands of dead fish are washing ashore along the Texas coast.

Fish are an everyday kill it seems. Mass fish die offs is what they label it. Of course this is all from my other favorite posted website. Just watching the Madrid Fault. Glad to see you back.:)
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#66925 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. lol Great post.
Awww yes it was very lovely, wasn't it. LMFAO at you Trolls....
Bee

Prestonsburg, KY

#66927 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bees with no hive...hahaha, love it. I wonder early in the month about whether there was some pattern to the quakes and the regions they were coming from. HAARP did come to mind.
Alaska, Hawaii, and California still shaking. Missouri had a small earthquake today too.
Russia, China, Indonesia, and Iran are still shaking with 4.+ magnitude earthquakes.
Thousands of dead fish are washing ashore along the Texas coast.
Fish are an everyday kill it seems. Mass fish die offs is what they label it. Of course this is all from my other favorite posted website. Just watching the Madrid Fault. Glad to see you back.:)
Have you noticed anything unusual in the Madrid Fault quake activity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner Matt Perraut 3 hr Yup 12
Ashley cundiff 7 hr Jax 4
Hot girls at the stockyards 7 hr Jax 2
rebaka rutherford 9 hr wjw 1
lookin for guys 17 hr BD69Skeet 5
Teresa Cloyd 18 hr sherry 10
Missing iPad 23 hr Fyi 1
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE