First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vernell

Rockford, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2010
This was sent to me on FaceBook. I tried finding the mans name, the story... I couldn't find it. I do not want to forward anything false. And if it is false then it is degrading those who have truly experienced anything such as this. Thank You for your time.

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP THEIR GAMES FOR 2 MINUTES AND REPOST THIS. PRAY FOR THE MIKE LABLUE FAMILY, THEY ARE FROM PARIS IL . HE LOST 4 DAUGHTERS, AGES 2-11 IN A HOUSE FIRE LAST NIGHT. HIS 3 YEAR OLD SON AND WIFE ESCAPED. SHE'S CURRENTLY IN ICU WITH BURNS. I ...DON'T KNOW THIS FAMILY, BUT I DO KNOW THAT ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THEIR LIVES NOW. PLEASE RE-POST THIS AND START A FB PRAYER CHAIN.
Peggy Carlson Michelsen

South Elgin, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2010
I too got this message and came here to look up the story and make sure I wasn't spreading gossip! I Pray that it is just a hoax and that some poor family is not faced with this horror!
Vernell wrote:
This was sent to me on FaceBook. I tried finding the mans name, the story... I couldn't find it. I do not want to forward anything false. And if it is false then it is degrading those who have truly experienced anything such as this. Thank You for your time.
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP THEIR GAMES FOR 2 MINUTES AND REPOST THIS. PRAY FOR THE MIKE LABLUE FAMILY, THEY ARE FROM PARIS IL . HE LOST 4 DAUGHTERS, AGES 2-11 IN A HOUSE FIRE LAST NIGHT. HIS 3 YEAR OLD SON AND WIFE ESCAPED. SHE'S CURRENTLY IN ICU WITH BURNS. I ...DON'T KNOW THIS FAMILY, BUT I DO KNOW THAT ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THEIR LIVES NOW. PLEASE RE-POST THIS AND START A FB PRAYER CHAIN.
Vernell

Rockford, IL

#3 Aug 9, 2010
I'm glad i'm not the only one checking. I told the woman who sent it to me to always verify the info because some people love to send out hoax mail.
Kris

Tunnel Hill, GA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
agreed....everyone should check to verify stories like this before re-posting. Why in the world would someone post something this horrifying!! You can even go to the local newpaper webpage and there is absolutely nothing!!!
Amazing

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Assuming it is a bogus post, the person who started the email chain should be identified and summarily executed for being a total douchebag. We need to start eliminating the dumbasses from our society. The world would be a better place.
Kristen S

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Unfortunately it's true. However, the name of their hometown has been changed. The fire was in Ragley, Louisiana. You can find it on google.
The LeBleu family's 4 children did perish in this fire. Very sad.
Vernell

Rockford, IL

#7 Aug 10, 2010
I want to thank all of you for posting here and gave your heart felt responses. I love the douchebag response and i so agree.
To bad we have bad people smearing these all over the world.
And i'm sorry that the name of a real family and their experience has been masqueraded around the world and has possibly been seen before their eyes bringing back such horrible memories.
Thank You All For Caring.
Sarah

Eunice, LA

#8 Jan 1, 2011
In response to this post.

This is all true except that his name is Mike Lebleu and they are from Ragley, Louisiana.
Melissa

Fayette, AL

#9 Mar 16, 2011
This is a true story, but beware of clicking links on FaceBook. You can check snopes.com for most things and find out if they are true. I just copy and paste a name or a sentence from a post and paste it into Google and most of the time it gives me a snopes listing. They will tell you if it is true or not and if it is linked to a virus. Sadly the post on FB with the name misspelled "LaBlue" is linked to a virus. Sad things in the world today!!!!!
Miriam

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2011
how long ago did this happen?
Dhteg

Morristown, TN

#11 Jul 8, 2011
It happened May 2010

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 9, 2011
You people are idiots. Who would actually believe a forward?
roberet

Doonside, Australia

#13 Jul 14, 2011
roberet

Doonside, Australia

#15 Jul 14, 2011
being proactive

Cleveland, OH

#16 Nov 24, 2011
This is a true story! happened may 13, 2010. snopes.com !!
Seriously

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 24, 2011
I smell a rat;)
Mike Lablue

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Nov 24, 2011
Jan give me a BJ 1 time for a bottle of Jim Beam man can she suck it!
ducmansucs

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 25, 2011
Mike Lablue wrote:
Jan give me a BJ 1 time for a bottle of Jim Beam man can she suck it!
Same rat...different name. These yucks are so easy to figure out.
They nthink this ugliness make them look clever. It exposes them for what they are.
ducmansucs

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 25, 2011
THey think they are clever.
They have the mentality of teenagers
sad for all...but sadder for themselves.
Mike Lablue

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Nov 25, 2011
Mike Lablue wrote mentality of teenagers Im guessing that includes old bags from sh*tago up north who have no life other than try and get people to see her way on Topix just sayin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you get when you cross a pig with a frog? 7 hr Audra shut yo mouth 9
Disclosure: Fair & Balanced? 7 hr Audra shut yo mouth 55
Little Kid Tue jeanette justice 14
How do frogs die? Tue The TRUTH 4
Edgar County Watchdogs Make Themselves and Edga... (Jan '13) Tue ExJanitor 860
Vitale, Morgan & The Board Brothers (May '09) Tue Joes Pizza is Kil... 840
Why did the frog make so many mistakes? Tue Follow the Money 3
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start