TOPIX POSTERS BEWARE! Modern Day Maggot Hunt

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BANCRAZYCHITS

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2012
You've all heard of witch hunts of the past! Well what we have on Topix is a sort of witch hunt! the enemy is not witches but MAGGOTS! That's right folks, Maggots.
The very EDUCATED & very SMART CU CRAZY U aka CHIT U THREATENED TO TURN A TOPIX POSTER IT'S A FACT into authorities because he was behaving like a maggot!
She informed this young man that acting like a maggot mouth would get him in deep chit with the authorities that do not like the chicago chit clan or maggots.
CU CRAZY U CLAIMS A CONNECTION TO THESE AUTHORITIES,SHE TOLD IT'S A FACT THAT HIS LIFE WOULD BE OH SO MISERABLE IF HE DOES NOT STOP BEHAVING LIKE A MAGGOT!
WE MAY HAVE TO HAVE A UNDER GROUND RAILROAD FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE THIS NUT PERCEIVES TO BE A MAGGOT!
I am a maggot in hiding.
Never had a problem with incontinence til' reading THE MORON cu's
REPRIMAND OF IT'S A FACT for behaving like a maggot!
Well folks, this maggot is wearing a depends.
Guess that makes me the worse kind of maggot!
Gonna strap a fake set of bat wings on & buy me a tube of that bright red lipstick!
cu crazy u'S public enemy number 1..... Maggot Mouth!!!! HAHAHAHAHA yOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP FOLKS! SHE IS REAL!
I THINK!!!
its a fact THE ASS KING

Pismo Beach, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2012
BANCRAZYCHITS wrote:
You've all heard of witch hunts of the past! Well what we have on Topix is a sort of witch hunt! the enemy is not witches but MAGGOTS! That's right folks, Maggots.
The very EDUCATED & very SMART CU CRAZY U aka CHIT U THREATENED TO TURN A TOPIX POSTER IT'S A FACT into authorities because he was behaving like a maggot!
She informed this young man that acting like a maggot mouth would get him in deep chit with the authorities that do not like the chicago chit clan or maggots.
CU CRAZY U CLAIMS A CONNECTION TO THESE AUTHORITIES,SHE TOLD IT'S A FACT THAT HIS LIFE WOULD BE OH SO MISERABLE IF HE DOES NOT STOP BEHAVING LIKE A MAGGOT!
WE MAY HAVE TO HAVE A UNDER GROUND RAILROAD FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE THIS NUT PERCEIVES TO BE A MAGGOT!
I am a maggot in hiding.
Gonna strap a fake set of bat wings on & buy me a tube of that bright red lipstick!
cu crazy u'S public enemy number 1..... Maggot Mouth!!!! HAHAHAHAHA yOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP FOLKS! SHE IS REAL!
I THINK!!!
Wow, is all I can think of to say on trying to read even a few lines of this ranting nonsense. Kinda scary too that people like this are roaming the streets out there. Glad I'm off to the wilderness soon.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#4 Jun 20, 2012
BANCRAZYCHITS wrote:
I am a maggot in hiding.
I THINK!!!
I hope like hell she will call in her friends in AUTHORITY!!!! Looks like I am getting under the old gals skin. Once again I pointed that her buddy ductgirl can post all sorts of vile comments to all out lies & it's ok with the mighty CU, however when the fact posts ONE joke about ductgirl.... IT'S TIME TO CALL IN THE AUTHORITIES. I am sitting at home waiting on them, got my bag packed & everything. I have served our country to protect freedom of speech...I guess I can do a little time to have freedom of speech...Just call me Martin Luther Fact!!!!!
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#5 Jun 20, 2012
its a fact THE ASS KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, is all I can think of to say on trying to read even a few lines of this ranting nonsense. Kinda scary too that people like this are roaming the streets out there. Glad I'm off to the wilderness soon.
Ranting nonsense MY ASS Cu gal, the one who post bat wings & other kinds of slander, can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it....by the way ass king where you going? To a gay pride camp out?
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#6 Jun 20, 2012
In reference to the THE BULLY CU gal, she should never have threatened me with her big shot slander, libel or defamatory talk, the chicago crowd would have most of this site by the balls, being that they use the chicago crowds REAL names when slandering them, you see, what cu gal doesn't know is that I am not just another hick she can push around like she does the paris popcorn pussies. Lets review the libel/slander laws shall we: To recover libel or slander the plaintiff must show evidence of all of four elements: 1)that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message 2) that the material was published 3)that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to 4)that the plaintiff suffered injury to his/her reputation. To prove that the material was defamatory the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having a defamatory meaning. Therefore even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one other person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.......Seeing that I have NEVER used any ones name there cu gal YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME...however seeing that you & your paris popcorn pussies use all of the chicago clans names when you post your rude crude & slanderous statements you might want to start looking over your shoulder, since they have never used your real names they have slandered NOBODY....You however HAVE SLANDERED THERE REAL NAMES to use your own words HATE THAT FOR YOU....good luck there paris popcorn pussies SUCKS TO BE YOU
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#7 Jun 20, 2012
However if darren wilsons name is really darren wilson he would have a case

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Shiftley Phil says shut the f*ck up
Rat Buster

Berwyn, IL

#9 Jun 21, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Remember he advised you not to use your real name?
When we get cu & Darren's real name it will no longer be their game to slander by name
Rat Buster

Berwyn, IL

#10 Jun 21, 2012
BANCRAZYCHITS wrote:
I am a maggot in hiding.
I THINK!!!
cu is a classic example of how our public education system has failed! The dumbing down of America
Rat Buster

Berwyn, IL

#11 Jun 21, 2012
the fact king wrote:
In reference to the THE BULLY CU gal, she should never have threatened me with her big shot slander, libel or defamatory talk, the chicago crowd would have most of this site by the balls, being that they use the chicago crowds REAL names when slandering them, you see, what cu gal doesn't know is that I am not just another hick she can push around like she does the paris popcorn pussies. Lets review the libel/slander laws shall we: To recover libel or slander the plaintiff must show evidence of all of four elements: 1)that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message 2) that the material was published 3)that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to 4)that the plaintiff suffered injury to his/her reputation. To prove that the material was defamatory the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having a defamatory meaning. Therefore even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one other person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.......Seeing that I have NEVER used any ones name there cu gal YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME...however seeing that you & your paris popcorn pussies use all of the chicago clans names when you post your rude crude & slanderous statements you might want to start looking over your shoulder, since they have never used your real names they have slandered NOBODY....You however HAVE SLANDERED THERE REAL NAMES to use your own words HATE THAT FOR YOU....good luck there paris popcorn pussies SUCKS TO BE YOU
WELL WELL, you are pretty darn smart! EXACTLY.Snd they will be exposed if it takes years! Forget isp's THEIR BIG MOUTHS WILL KEAD US RIGHT TO THEIR DOOR STEPS!
Rat Buster

Berwyn, IL

#12 Jun 21, 2012
its a fact THE ASS KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the mouth of cali the human butt plug!

Location hidden

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Kead us right to their door?????

And don't forget that they will recover ALL of the slanderous postings you have had removed!

If any of this bothers ANYONE...step back from the computer and hit the off button! So easy.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
And don't forget that they will recover ALL of the slanderous postings you have had removed!
If any of this bothers ANYONE...step back from the computer and hit the off button! So easy.
Got to agree with you darren, that why I found CU (the bully's) threat to call people "IN AUTHORITY" so god damn funny......Just thought I would post the libel/slander law to show her HOW FULL OF SHIT SHE IS
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
NYou & the other losers of topix have not been slandered because you are all phonies.
What you & the other Loons have done to my wife & her family is a different matter. No isp hunt...you have made the SEARCH FOR YOUR SICK ASS easy blowhard 2.

Worrying about anyone mistyping a letter is gonna be the last thing on your mind when I find out who you are Girly Boy Toy!

WHEN YOU ARE EXPOSED FOR WHO & WHAT YOU ARE CREEP...IT WILL NOT BE SLANDER BUT COLD HARD FACTS! SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 21, 2012
dAM dAM darren...YOU & THE OTHER LOSERS ARE PHONIES!
the N on the front of u is a special gift to show you what I think of your neurotic obsessive behaviour.
CONTINUALLY
SWIPES AT A ANT WITH AN ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM DAMDAM
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 21, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Got to agree with you darren, that why I found CU (the bully's) threat to call people "IN AUTHORITY" so god damn funny......Just thought I would post the libel/slander law to show her HOW FULL OF SHIT SHE IS
Doing fine It's a fact don't slander your maker while telling it the way it is!
when I wan t to curse instead of using God's name I say
Devil
DAM DAM DARREN;)
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 21, 2012
the fact king wrote:
OF COURSE IT IS NOT THE PHONY HAS NO BALLS!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 21, 2012
BANCRAZYCHITS wrote:
I am a maggot in hiding.
I THINK!!!
Hard to believe she is a real person I agree....but as phony as all get out. Crazy is the main description that comes immediately to mind when describing this wack job's personality!
HOW'S THAT RESEARCH PROJECT
ON CRAZY BE IN THE GENE'S SHIT MOUTH?
UH-OH FORGOT ABOUT SHIT MOUTH HAVING A CONNECTION TO AUTHORITIES THAT DON'T LIKE CHICAGO POSTERS OR MAGGOT MOUTHS.
IT'S A FACT, CAN I USE THAT WHITE FLAG SHE GAVE YOU?
I AM IN FEAR WONDERING WHAT THEY ARE GONNA DO TO ME NOW THAT I MADE THE CHICAGO MAGGOT LIST!

Location hidden

#21 Jun 21, 2012
What is this crazy person talking about? Ate too many zingers today!! Hate that for you
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2012
BANCRAZYCHITS wrote:
I am a maggot in hiding.
I THINK!!!
CALI human butt plug aka ass pirate says this post is shows there are some weird people out there & she is glad she is off to the wilderness soon! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wilderness smilderness....she is being sent to a leper colony by the government. Who is she trying to kid????HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motley Posts As Felonball to Try to Cover Blunders Mon Daliah Saper 9
Poof goes another WB post Mon Daliah Saper 6
Is Boys Club Jimmy Smith A School Cop Yet? Oct 19 I omg 2
Wood campaign almost out of lies Oct 19 u b trollin 5
71 Band (Oct '11) Oct 18 C U Gal 30
Edgar County Board Needs A Fresh Start Oct 18 u b trollin 78
Wood lies about motley posting as fellonball Oct 17 I omg 3
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs