Changing The Name

Posted in the Paragould Forum

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#1 Aug 1, 2012
From this point forward.

I shall refer to the liberals in Washington as...
.
.
.
Drumroll.
.
The Obama Admenstruation.
Why?
Because they are a bunch of bleeding cwunts.
Sunny

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
From this point forward.
I shall refer to the liberals in Washington as...
.
.
.
Drumroll.
.
The Obama Admenstruation.
Why?
Because they are a bunch of bleeding cwunts.
Drum Roll..........from this day Forward i Shall refer to the Left Dumb asses in Washington ass American Nazis This is all due to their the Biggest Cumquat's CWUNTS in the Universe.The true meaning of the GOP's freak circus Parade is Get Old People.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Drum Roll..........from this day Forward i Shall refer to the Left Dumb asses in Washington ass American Nazis This is all due to their the Biggest Cumquat's CWUNTS in the Universe.The true meaning of the GOP's freak circus Parade is Get Old People.
Yes yes yes !!!! Hear that lefties. You are all Hitlers little babies. You lefties are nazis.
The rest of the post was to illiterate to comprehend but the part about leftist being nazis was plain.
Mel

Rogers, AR

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes yes !!!! Hear that lefties. You are all Hitlers little babies. You lefties are nazis.
The rest of the post was to illiterate to comprehend but the part about leftist being nazis was plain.
In that case you are one Stupid azz since its a mirror of your own Stupid Crap...you truly are NUTS.But i love it to see you wiggle like a wiggler trying to shake of your own Stupidity.Its funny to watch one that thinks he is smart and the truth is he is Dumber then Dirt.if you just kept your stupidity shut you may actually Impress people..........Na your to Ignorant to Impress anyone.
Babababbaababababaabaab...King of the Looser is what you are JOE.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Aug 2, 2012
If Democrats are all Nazis, then the GOP didn't do a very good job of protecting the country, did they?

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
If Democrats are all Nazis, then the GOP didn't do a very good job of protecting the country, did they?
That's what I am thinking. I am also thinking that you need to teach your fan club the difference between left and right. Also teach them the difference between loser and looser.
I have given you a worthy task. Make it so.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Aug 2, 2012
... says someone who thinks I'm every poster not him.
Marty

Rogers, AR

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I am thinking. I am also thinking that you need to teach your fan club the difference between left and right. Also teach them the difference between loser and looser.
I have given you a worthy task. Make it so.
Azzz we have been telling you for Months now its always written in terms for you to Understand,Simple for the resident Dumb asses as yourself.looks like he got the Msg also.or he recognized the oder of Sheer Stupidity coming from your posts.And this Can be Proven Only you Managed to Understand.
Pedro

Tizayuca, Mexico

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes yes !!!! Hear that lefties. You are all Hitlers little babies. You lefties are nazis.
The rest of the post was to illiterate to comprehend but the part about leftist being Nazis was plain.
Ohhh senior the Poor Man make it all wrong so i will try to make it write for you And senior Mitt.You know he like the little senoritas much.Seniors like You are the so called Conservative Nazis and the People Like Sunny well me thinks he just had to much good prime Acapulco Gold.No matter how you make it you are still the True Nazis.
Much o Grazia Senior mitt Lover.
Sally

Rogers, AR

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I am thinking. I am also thinking that you need to teach your fan club the difference between left and right. Also teach them the difference between loser and looser.
I have given you a worthy task. Make it so.
How Amazing Joe that you always manage to find the Hidden Clues......And that is no matter how you say it or Spell it you are a Looser.Now you all heard it from the horses Ass...Jose Freely admits that he is a Looser and i do admire also Joe that you so Freely admitted to being a lesbian lover that took guts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claude Graves-Shady Grove Constable (Mar '10) 15 min Citizen a 19
lennie beasley 52 min DLH 3
dragstrip 2 hr Ferrari 7
Yoga Classes in Paragould 2 hr Budda Tomwong 5
Will the Paragould School Board 3 hr Guest 68
Crematory going in downtown!!!!! 3 hr get a grip 50
County employee drunk on job 5 hr Guest 70
Paragould Dating
Find my Match

Paragould Jobs

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]