Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBO

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't look on topix that often and for one simple reason, it is simply nothing but trash talking, immature little potheads.

I thought I would get on here and check and see what was going on in my hometown only to see a bunch of name calling, drug connections, and trash talking about everything possibly imaginable. What happened to the days when people treated one another with respect? I moved out of Paragould because I was ashamed of the town and most of the people that I grew up with in it. I occasionally have to go back in order to visit family and the like, but as soon as Paragould is within sight a sick feeling comes over me and the taste of vomit overwhelms my senses.

I just wonder if people ever take a step back and read the bullshit that they write on here, and that is one reason why I would like to offer Paragould The "shit stain on the face of Arkansas Award". I know this will certainly upset some people that are proud of their hometown, but the only way to be proud of a place with such a distasteful influence on everyone within it would be to live life with your eyes closed and ignorant to everything that goes on around you. Peoples lack of self worth and self esteem ceases to amaze me. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem and Paragould has problems as far as the eyes can see.
I am silent

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hummm, you might want to take your own advice.
LOL

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Thank You for adding to the stain. Now go back where you came from

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

You could always get on Jonesboro topix. It may be a little better! Not!!! You sound like a looser who needs to get a life. No one from Paragould cares what you think. And most of us here would agree that Paragould is a much better place with out trash like you in it! Soo goodbye!
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

DBO wrote:
I don't look on topix that often and for one simple reason, it is simply nothing but trash talking, immature little potheads.
I thought I would get on here and check and see what was going on in my hometown only to see a bunch of name calling, drug connections, and trash talking about everything possibly imaginable. What happened to the days when people treated one another with respect? I moved out of Paragould because I was ashamed of the town and most of the people that I grew up with in it. I occasionally have to go back in order to visit family and the like, but as soon as Paragould is within sight a sick feeling comes over me and the taste of vomit overwhelms my senses.
I just wonder if people ever take a step back and read the bullshit that they write on here, and that is one reason why I would like to offer Paragould The "shit stain on the face of Arkansas Award". I know this will certainly upset some people that are proud of their hometown, but the only way to be proud of a place with such a distasteful influence on everyone within it would be to live life with your eyes closed and ignorant to everything that goes on around you. Peoples lack of self worth and self esteem ceases to amaze me. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem and Paragould has problems as far as the eyes can see.
Ignorance is bliss. If it upsets you don't read it. Jonesboro is no better. Go down Hunnington, Washington, Johnson, etc.
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Indeed! Ignorance is bliss and Paragould has many happy people.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 20, 2010
 
Paragould is better than Jonesboro any day! I lived both places and definitly like Paragould alot more! And probally wont never move from here...
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 20, 2010
 
Desperate_ housewife wrote:
Paragould is better than Jonesboro any day! I lived both places and definitly like Paragould alot more! And probally wont never move from here...
hello piggy love ya!
I am silent

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

DBO wrote:
I don't look on topix that often and for one simple reason, it is simply nothing but trash talking, immature little potheads.
I thought I would get on here and check and see what was going on in my hometown only to see a bunch of name calling, drug connections, and trash talking about everything possibly imaginable. What happened to the days when people treated one another with respect? I moved out of Paragould because I was ashamed of the town and most of the people that I grew up with in it. I occasionally have to go back in order to visit family and the like, but as soon as Paragould is within sight a sick feeling comes over me and the taste of vomit overwhelms my senses.
I just wonder if people ever take a step back and read the bullshit that they write on here, and that is one reason why I would like to offer Paragould The "shit stain on the face of Arkansas Award". I know this will certainly upset some people that are proud of their hometown, but the only way to be proud of a place with such a distasteful influence on everyone within it would be to live life with your eyes closed and ignorant to everything that goes on around you. Peoples lack of self worth and self esteem ceases to amaze me. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem and Paragould has problems as far as the eyes can see.
It's funny to me that in your first paragraph, you engaged in some of the very things you are complaing about.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 21, 2010
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
hello piggy love ya!
Oh no your back!!!
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Desperate_ housewife wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no your back!!!
yes baby, love to love you doggie style or piggy back :)---

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 21, 2010
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yes baby, love to love you doggie style or piggy back :)---
OMG!!! You must live to drive me insane! Your not going to love me doggy style or piggy back. You probally got a big fat pot belly that would knock a girl over. Now lay off the twinkies lardo!
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 21, 2010
 
Desperate_ housewife wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!! You must live to drive me insane! Your not going to love me doggy style or piggy back. You probally got a big fat pot belly that would knock a girl over. Now lay off the twinkies lardo!
I am 185 lbs, 5 feet 9 inches and I know I probably won't have sex with you, but I like too...:)---- thanks angel.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 21, 2010
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 185 lbs, 5 feet 9 inches and I know I probably won't have sex with you, but I like too...:)---- thanks angel.
WTF You dont even know what I look like! I could have 1 tooth lol. So guess your not a pot bellied pig!!!! How old are you? And why do you like me so much?
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 21, 2010
 
Desperate_ housewife wrote:
<quoted text>WTF You dont even know what I look like! I could have 1 tooth lol. So guess your not a pot bellied pig!!!! How old are you? And why do you like me so much?
like what I hear, and your opinions and I am 50.... one tooth huh
trying to excite me lol. want to really chat private via email?
how old are you?:)---

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 21, 2010
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
like what I hear, and your opinions and I am 50.... one tooth huh
trying to excite me lol. want to really chat private via email?
how old are you?:)---
im 16 years younger than you. Lol u almost my daddy's age! U'd have to put ur email down cause im not putting mine on here! And that is strictly just to talk!!!LOL and i do have my teeth.
on your knees

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Who are you kidding just tell him how much you charge.
paragould citizen

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 21, 2010
 
A discerning mind seeks knowledge, but the mouth of fools feeds on foolishness - Proverbs 15:14

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 21, 2010
 
I gotta go dont have time for this crap!
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 21, 2010
 
Desperate_ housewife wrote:
I gotta go dont have time for this crap!
I put my email on for you soon, just let the dust settle... lol
hope your well and enjoy your nite :)---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 32 min Doug77 9,984
nicest trucks in paragould 37 min Lol 12
Matt Cooks hookup (Oct '13) 1 hr biker gal 15
Arkansas is Midwest ? 1 hr Redskins Yankess 17
County employee drunk on job 1 hr guest 33
garage sale 1 hr jjc 1
When to say when 2 hr Worried 1
judge jerry shipman 8 hr guest 109
Paragould's finest lowlifes Wed pseudo-real 13

Search the Paragould Forum:
•••
•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••