Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

nuclear waste from china? what on earth are you smoking? lol. its AM-2201, a research drug developed from the original chemical in spice JWH-18 which is now banned federally. i believe the second gen are mostly UR-144. basicly its a chemical thats sprayed on an herb called damiana. thanks for trolling though.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

shoesmakesco wrote:
nuclear waste from china? what on earth are you smoking? lol. its AM-2201, a research drug developed from the original chemical in spice JWH-18 which is now banned federally. i believe the second gen are mostly UR-144. basicly its a chemical thats sprayed on an herb called damiana. thanks for trolling though.
so why does it say it comes from china...its plainly stated on the back of the package,in small writing...you have to look hard,but its there.i think the poster gemini knows more about it than you.but i dont care one way or the other if you do it. its only killing you.and something tells me it wouldn't be a great loss.
Capitan Cooke

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

It's an experience, it'll definitely take the edge off, make you feel nice and toasty. But if you want it a little bit lighter (firs timers will) go with the strawberry strain.

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

its not hatter but its good quality and its free shipping with a $ 30 order http://bit.ly/NCFfAN
Jimmy

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I love mad hatter but there is lots of fakes out there. I always get it from eastcoastherbal.com they got free shipping and its the only site i found that offers the original product :-)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>so why does it say it comes from china...its plainly stated on the back of the package,in small writing...you have to look hard,but its there.i think the poster gemini knows more about it than you.but i dont care one way or the other if you do it. its only killing you.and something tells me it wouldn't be a great loss.
Okay? I'm looking at a bag right now, nowhere on it does it say china. Trolling is obviously what this is.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

who the hell would buy some fake a$$ weed.

The real thing may be illegal but if i am going to smoke, I will stay natural or leave it alone.
please

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

How is it that everyone smokes and noone knows where to get it
Ace

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Hatter - how I can go bout hitting u up tryin to spend some money.
Email me Andeh_1@hotmail.com
brainfreez

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

panic attack in a sack
The Science Guy

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Instead of wasting time trolling on Topix, do some real Internet research and you'll see why these brain dead people are hurting themselves with their lack of knowledge. Leave the experimenting to those who can read the hash marks (hash marks?) on the sides of the beakers or light a Bunsen burner without torching their house.

And by the way, Damiana tastes like shit, ever heard of using Organic Mint or just plain old loose cigarette tobacco?

Precision measurement and the proper mixing and drying methods take the RC's to the proper level where nobody gets hurt. If it weren't for morons playing chemist, the RC's wouldn't be a problem or on their way to being totally outlawed. There are lots of innovative and safe ways to do "research chemicals" but it takes a developed mind to do more than just visit the local headshop. This stuff shouldn't be sold to minors or sh*theads.

And AM-2201 is ancient by comparison. And as far as polluted Japanese water, please spare me your idiot tales.
tlb

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

lol yeah i know i used to smoke real weed then started smoking all this fake shit and this fake shit is crazy it gives you a weird ass high like it could really kill someone i had to stop smokeing it never felt good diaraha out the ass and to top it off CPS sent me to go take a drug test and i failed for all drugs not just thc so people be careful out there id rather smoke real weed anad fail for weed in my sytem then all them other drugs like crack and horien shit is no joke ive been on the fake stuff almost 6 months now and stoped smoking about a months ago now and i feel so much better since havent smoked that shit that drug test shit was scary i thought i was going to loose my kids cuz like said i failed for all 6 drugs smoking this fake shit
guest who knows

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

This stuff is against the law to have now. You will go to jail if caught with it.
bruce

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I been smoking a few months now. I get a 10 gram bag for around $20, and that last me a couple weeks. I only smoke from a steam roller, and only smoke enought to get me a good buzz. I haven't had any negative effects from it yet, besides the occasional mind trip which lasts for bout 30 minutes or so. It does kinda ruin smoking real weed, being that I don't really get high off real weed anymore. I found that Scooby snax and mad hatter seem to be my favorites as they are very similar in my opinion to real weed.
bruce

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

please wrote:
How is it that everyone smokes and noone knows where to get it
where I live I can get it from gas stations or smoke shops.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The madhatter on this site is the best www.funkyscents.com . Free Samples
herbal wizard

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I can get 10g bag mad hatter kush hypnotic 23$ a pop

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

this is 26.99 and then a 30% off www.funkyscents.com
TN_turkey

Monteagle, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Just LOL at this comment!
gemini wrote:
<quoted text>if you read on the package it plainly says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION...i read on a site that said it mainly comes from china or japan and alot of it is soaked in run-off water from the nuclear plants. then its shipped over here. and its legal because it has on the package not for human consumption. i wonder if the boy that recently shot the girl was using this crap? if i was going to smoke,id just smoke the real stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of96
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
who is Scotty Warner. seeing these day's ? 17 min best bud 1
how to get marijuana out of your system fast 30 min Guest with question 13
Dr. Paul Becton 1 hr wanda 68
Chad Randall 2 hr family friend 5
Rue 21 (Jul '13) 3 hr Uh no 15
David Carter for Sheriff? 3 hr 123abc 15
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 4 hr Independent 955
Dr. Paul Becton Jr. OBGYN (Nov '09) 4 hr someone who cares 64
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 4 hr Haters 517