ohh

Paragould, AR

#1 Feb 28, 2010
I would not recomend this "cab" service to anyone, they go through people like water, I remember shorty working for them and that man just falls asleep at a moments notice. The white van kept breaking down and now they got another van. They are not the cheapest in town, they are now in competition with Paragould Cab. Everytime I call they say, "It will be 45 minutes", but when I call Paragould cab, they say, be there in 5-10 minutes. At A1 there is always a "rider" that always rides with the driver, I believe that if I have to pay for my rides, so does that rider no matter what. Maybe the owner needs to get some new people in there and run the cab company like it needs to be run. They have ex drug addicts working tghere that has had felonies on there record, so where is the background checks on these people, I would not trust getting into this cab anymore, the drivers smoke, sometimes cuss and are plain rude. So if you want a real cab, call the other cab companies

Paragould, AR

#2 Feb 28, 2010
orrrrrrrrrr you could just bundle up and get a good bicycle. maybe even one of those nice chairs you see drivin up and down the highways!
hahaha

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2010
bttt

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Mar 1, 2010
maybe some can call a friend. does the mission help people with rides?
hii

Paragould, AR

#5 Mar 3, 2010
bttt
yaa

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2010
bttt
whatever

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2010
they suck. the rudest i have ever seen. i dont know who that girl is but i will never again use them again. just because you are blond doesn't mean you are all that.
yaa

Paragould, AR

#8 Mar 5, 2010
whatever wrote:
they suck. the rudest i have ever seen. i dont know who that girl is but i will never again use them again. just because you are blond doesn't mean you are all that.
go to paragould cab, they will treat you right over there, I use them all the time, there number is 8-7-0-2-3-6--1-1-5-3-
JustMe

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 5, 2010
Who do you thnk you are to believe you reserve the right to cast judgement on the people driving the cabs? Do you have no faith in your own kind (human race)to make changes in their lives? I have news for ya,THEY CAN AND THEY DO!!! You know in my OPINION I say even if they still did drugs and had 12 more felonys pending if they had a drivers license,YOU would be the one eeding the ride. NOT THEM so my advice to you oh self rightous one would for you to do what those sorry drug addict felons that smoke do and get a fucking job and get your own car. Oh my goodness,I said a cuss word.You amaze me at your comment. I guess because i happen to call them every time i need a ride. I think they try their best and have never been rude to me! Probably rude to you because you deserve it!!!! Paragould cab is always ready and available because NOBODY uses them anymore hahahahaha...
ohh

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2010
JustMe wrote:
Who do you thnk you are to believe you reserve the right to cast judgement on the people driving the cabs? Do you have no faith in your own kind (human race)to make changes in their lives? I have news for ya,THEY CAN AND THEY DO!!! You know in my OPINION I say even if they still did drugs and had 12 more felonys pending if they had a drivers license,YOU would be the one eeding the ride. NOT THEM so my advice to you oh self rightous one would for you to do what those sorry drug addict felons that smoke do and get a fucking job and get your own car. Oh my goodness,I said a cuss word.You amaze me at your comment. I guess because i happen to call them every time i need a ride. I think they try their best and have never been rude to me! Probably rude to you because you deserve it!!!! Paragould cab is always ready and available because NOBODY uses them anymore hahahahaha...
This is probably one of the A1 Speedy Ridez drivers, A1 is always rude, they smoke in the car, they cuss, they drive way to fast, they alwayas want to get into somebodys business, they hired shorty, who is a drunk and did drive drunk in the cab, they also dont have a office or a landline phone, which they need that to operate in this town. So to joan or rob or the fat a$$ that works nights, get a life
okk

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2010
bttt

Since: Mar 10

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2010
well all i know is that Angela is one of the drivers daughters and she is a nasty girl. she has an ugly man and her babies are crack babies if she would lay off the crack she mite have a good life
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Apr 19, 2010
whats the number to this al speedy cab
haa

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2010
They dont even have license plates on the vehicles, how can they get away with that?

Since: Mar 10

United States

#15 May 22, 2010
Some kinda white trash benefit i guess lmao!
wth

Paragould, AR

#16 Nov 17, 2010
yaa wrote:
<quoted text>
go to paragould cab, they will treat you right over there, I use them all the time, there number is 8-7-0-2-3-6--1-1-5-3-
Paragould cab sucks too! they all suck! old nasty men who drink and smoke, they are all rude to their customers! Funny thing is all their drivers rip them off! lol! And you can never get ahold of A-1 because they will shut the cab down bc they are to damn lazy to drive that day or just want to party! They dont have enough drivers to keep it going. everyone quits because the buisness sucks! You think they would know how to run a buisness but they dont know what the hell they are doing! We need someone to come in and open a cab service that is actually decent! with decent drivers, most of them look to scary to ride with! you think they would be able to afford a better ride. there has only been a couple of good drivers that I have rode with. I stopped riding because I got tired of the BS and everyone talking about everyones buisness. I only took them bc it was free for me at the time. I got tired of being all crowded up with other people, and no kids in car seats!
lol

Paragould, AR

#17 Nov 22, 2010
no whats crazy is they dont have the insurance that they are suposed to have!
owed money

College Station, TX

#18 Nov 26, 2010
a-1 sucks and joan is a thief who doesnt pay her bills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 2 hr bored 10,047
where's nick cox? ne1 know him? (Nov '08) 4 hr dedpise him 30
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 4 hr _Zoey_ 1,501
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Doug77 1,814
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 838
anchor marmaduke 5 hr BFF 4
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 216
rustyforjudge 7 hr Really 126
•••
•••
Paragould Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••