Paragould, AR

#124 Dec 15, 2008
hey yall wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for all the good info...I went down fairview today looking for that cemetery. I was told it was just west of the register estates but i couldn't find it. I found one small road that is fenced off but you could see a little ways down, so i dont think it was there. There was another road that went up to a field that had a gate that said private property...is it up in there maybe? I will have to check out those houses too.
Ok, the cemetary you are talking about is on private property. If you're coming from Hwy 135, and you've made it to the road you're talking about, you've gone too far. It's marked by a white chain. It is EXTREMELY grown up. If you wanted to go, I would get permission, and go during they day.
hey yall

Paragould, AR

#125 Dec 15, 2008
Thanks...i wonder who i would get permission from to go look?
Native

United States

#126 Dec 15, 2008
hey yall wrote:
Thanks...i wonder who i would get permission from to go look?
Go to the court house. Ask who owns the land. Then you'll know who to ask about permission.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#127 Dec 20, 2008
We would like to say Thank You to all of you who have visited our website! Thanks to you, we have just reached a mark of 5,000 visits in 6 short months. Thanks again from the Northeast Arkansas Paranormal Society!

www.nearps.com
just us

United States

#128 Dec 21, 2008
guest wrote:
The old Howell house is 1300 Wirt, if they didn't change it when they re-did the 911 system. Just go up Kimberly to Wirt, it's the BIG tan house in front of you (to the right just a little bit).
are you talking about what they call the old german house? is it by Happy Go Lucky Lane? right beside Dead Man's Curve? is it the one with the underground tunnel? if so i have visited this prperty during the day and it was very creepy. we left before dark.
Boo

Paragould, AR

#129 Dec 21, 2008
Halloween is over. do most lite up house in town!! Prettiest lights in p gould
hey yall

Paragould, AR

#130 Dec 21, 2008
Boo wrote:
Halloween is over. do most lite up house in town!! Prettiest lights in p gould
If you don't like the conversations stay out of the threads!
old enough

Walls, MS

#131 Dec 21, 2008
guest wrote:
The old Howell house is 1300 Wirt, if they didn't change it when they re-did the 911 system. Just go up Kimberly to Wirt, it's the BIG tan house in front of you (to the right just a little bit).
House is nextdoor to 1300

“Rock on!”

Since: Sep 08

Paragould,AR

#132 Dec 21, 2008
hey yall wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like the conversations stay out of the threads!
Amen!! Some of us like the paranormal stuff, no matter the time of year...:)
hey yall

Paragould, AR

#133 Dec 23, 2008
hey hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure of the address - but I believe it is the house on the corner of 2nd and Highland. It is an orange brick, one-story with a carport and some wrought iron.
I seen the house you are talking about. How did you learn that house is supposed to be haunted? I actually like that house. I always thought people moved in and out of that house because there was always boxes outside on the porch, but there was always the same cat sitting out on the window. You got me curious.
hey yall

Paragould, AR

#134 Dec 23, 2008
guest wrote:
Also the apartment on East Kings Highway next to Herron Tire.One of those appartments is haunted.A woman hung herself in the closet and doors open at night and lights come on.
Do you live in the apt where the lady is supposed to have hanged herself?
hey yall

Paragould, AR

#135 Dec 23, 2008
guest wrote:
YES
Wow...I know exactly what house you are talking about now. I drove by to see which house you are referring to and that house is AWESOME! I have always loved that house. I know it's really old. I love old houses. You don't happen to still live there do you? Also, is there an apple orchard in the backyard? Do you know when the house was built or any of the history on it? Thanks so much!
Single Woman

United States

#136 Dec 23, 2008
hey yall wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen the house you are talking about. How did you learn that house is supposed to be haunted? I actually like that house. I always thought people moved in and out of that house because there was always boxes outside on the porch, but there was always the same cat sitting out on the window. You got me curious.
I was out driving with my realtor about 12 years ago and she told me about it. She said she was required to tell me if the house I was interested in had any "bad" press - such as a violent death there, or a rumor of being haunted. She said that orange brick one was haunted.
hey yall

Paragould, AR

#137 Dec 23, 2008
Single Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was out driving with my realtor about 12 years ago and she told me about it. She said she was required to tell me if the house I was interested in had any "bad" press - such as a violent death there, or a rumor of being haunted. She said that orange brick one was haunted.
That's interesting...
Hey yall

Paragould, AR

#138 Dec 31, 2008
Just wanted to bring this back to the top

Level 1

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#139 Dec 31, 2008
Happy New Year all paranormal fans
julesd

United States

#140 Dec 31, 2008
MeKJ wrote:
McGrew cemetery.
where is that located?
Hey yall

Paragould, AR

#141 Jan 1, 2009
N_E_A_R_P_s wrote:
Happy New Year all paranormal fans
Happy New Year to you !!!

Level 1

N.E.A.R and S.E.M.O

#142 Jan 1, 2009
julesd wrote:
<quoted text>
where is that located?
I will tell you it is a great place to go for paranormal activity but thanks to a lot of whiney people in Senath you are not allowed out there at night.

Paragould, AR

#143 Jan 1, 2009
Old white house, used to be Alpha Omega salon back in the day. 721 East Kinshighway, maybe??? Very near Casa brava. The old massage room really freaked us out (room to the right of the customer restroom). We wonder if anything happened in there. The house is something like 100 years old. There is a letter "A?" on the chimney. May be condemned by now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Pullen Jr is a confidential informant! St... 3 min guest 2
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 45 min Analog man 10,134
Walmart worker question 1 hr Lecherous 7
Question 1 hr Dear Looney 3
4 year old shot 3 hr guest 8
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr luci 15,663
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr guest 30,274
Paragould Dating
Find my Match

Paragould People Search