First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Citizen

Paragould, AR

#2 Dec 13, 2011
He used to be good for the county but now he does it just for the benefits (insurance). And he eats poop to boot!(Seriously - saw him hunkering down on a stretch of land near highway 49 picking up a cowpie and eating it like a sandwich!)
working man

Paragould, AR

#3 Dec 13, 2011
I heard a rumor that jd stevenson was going to run.
Old man

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Dec 13, 2011
There is no way he eats cow pies people need to quit making stuff up
MoooOO

Paragould, AR

#5 Dec 13, 2011
Citizen wrote:
He used to be good for the county but now he does it just for the benefits (insurance). And he eats poop to boot!(Seriously - saw him hunkering down on a stretch of land near highway 49 picking up a cowpie and eating it like a sandwich!)
HAHA!!! Careful now, you'll be getting a summons for court if you make Mr. Judgey too mad...
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Dec 13, 2011
Has his teeth fell out during a meeting yet?
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 13, 2011
Citizen wrote:
He used to be good for the county but now he does it just for the benefits (insurance). And he eats poop to boot!(Seriously - saw him hunkering down on a stretch of land near highway 49 picking up a cowpie and eating it like a sandwich!)
This alarms even me, yet at the same time I some how see the interest he may have in poop. Oh well... Poop happens!
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2011
He's going to bankrupt our county. Our gravel roads are pathetic and in the worst shape they've ever been in years!

Can we impeach him? lol
Boxer Dog

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
He's going to bankrupt our county. Our gravel roads are pathetic and in the worst shape they've ever been in years!
Can we impeach him? lol
Our troubles started before Jerry Shipman ever got in. The roads have been getting worst and worst for years.
Well

Paragould, AR

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Boxer Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Our troubles started before Jerry Shipman ever got in. The roads have been getting worst and worst for years.
Yeah yeah yeah, Roads roads roads. Roads are the ONLY problem in Greene county?
guest

Paragould, AR

#12 Apr 16, 2012
He has to go!
FlapJack

Paragould, AR

#13 Apr 17, 2012
Jerry is lost, He dosent know whats going on from minute to minute.
How

Euless, TX

#14 Apr 17, 2012
I am FLOORED at how many people have Jerry Shipman signs in their yard supporting him gor the upcoming election. The roads and patchwork have never been this bad. I asked him once to do something about my gravel road ---when i could not even get down it in my car--- and he told me "Fema wasnt going to pay for that" ....since when did any other county judge need fema money to fix a county road??? I am so disappointed in him as a judge. I can only hope that the citizens of Greene County will vote him out. He spent how much time in the hospital in the beginning of his term? I personally think hes just too old and fraile to handle the position. He has certainly not done a good job and i cant even BEGIN to imagine how bad the roads will get if hes elected another term.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Apr 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
He's going to bankrupt our county. Our gravel roads are pathetic and in the worst shape they've ever been in years!
Can we impeach him? lol
Dollars already had the county in a terrible mess, it will take Jerry a while to get things back in shape.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 17, 2012
How wrote:
I am FLOORED at how many people have Jerry Shipman signs in their yard supporting him gor the upcoming election. The roads and patchwork have never been this bad. I asked him once to do something about my gravel road ---when i could not even get down it in my car--- and he told me "Fema wasnt going to pay for that" ....since when did any other county judge need fema money to fix a county road??? I am so disappointed in him as a judge. I can only hope that the citizens of Greene County will vote him out. He spent how much time in the hospital in the beginning of his term? I personally think hes just too old and fraile to handle the position. He has certainly not done a good job and i cant even BEGIN to imagine how bad the roads will get if hes elected another term.
Jerry will be alright, he has lots of experence. Don't worry so much until you have something to worry about.
billy

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2012
You can blame the grader drivers for the terrible roads. OLE Billy Boy was supposed to be keeping them in check..looks like the cons, conned him instead!! Our road on 716 is ridiculous with huge ruts, no gravel, horrible. The graders do not get on the road, even half the time. They are at home, doing whatever they want and getting paid for it.Our tax dollars at work here. Does anyone know this Harris guy? Please respond because it looks like we need a new county judge!!!!
how

Euless, TX

#18 Apr 17, 2012
I want to know what i shouldnt be worried about??? The terrible gravel roads across the county? The lack of patchwork to holes that have been created by gravel trucks on paved county roads? The patchwork that HAS been done is awful. Drive Cornbread Corner road behind oak grove. Drive down gravel roads. Drive down 507 road. I could name so many, but then again, i guess i would be typing damn near every road....... so tell me, its been two years of DESCENDING quality of roads. Tell me what i "don't have to worry about????" Why don't you pay for the new struts on my car from the major washouts???? Drive down 520 road after a rain. Theres ditches that can be dug and things that can be done OTHER than running graders. He will NOT have my vote and i will do whatever i can to get the word OUT.
baby

Paragould, AR

#19 Apr 17, 2012
He used to be a good judge. I thought he would straighten it up But he hasnt done it yet. I just thhink we need new blood . We need change I am sic & tried of the same ole folks keeping this city from growing where we can feed our families.This town is family owed!
guest

Euless, TX

#20 Apr 17, 2012
They have been spending alot of time and money on 517 rd with all the chat they are hauling in
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Apr 17, 2012
baby wrote:
He used to be a good judge. I thought he would straighten it up But he hasnt done it yet. I just thhink we need new blood . We need change I am sic & tried of the same ole folks keeping this city from growing where we can feed our families.This town is family owed!
Look at our president, new blood, change not for the better.
hammer

Paragould, AR

#22 Apr 17, 2012
Tommy Grooms is also running. He's on the republican ticket. My son is friends with his son. I think he's retired military. He'll probably get my vote.
billy wrote:
You can blame the grader drivers for the terrible roads. OLE Billy Boy was supposed to be keeping them in check..looks like the cons, conned him instead!! Our road on 716 is ridiculous with huge ruts, no gravel, horrible. The graders do not get on the road, even half the time. They are at home, doing whatever they want and getting paid for it.Our tax dollars at work here. Does anyone know this Harris guy? Please respond because it looks like we need a new county judge!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G.W. Bush supports Cotton 1 hr George w 8
Subteach USA (Aug '08) 2 hr Guest 98
Emily at Mcdonalds 3 hr Pied Piper 8
Elizabeth friar and Jared fields 3 hr Pied Piper 15
does mission do more harm or good to east side 3 hr dollar bill 9
strip club in paragould !!!!! city ok with it??? 4 hr Davey 38
Church At Paragould 4 hr wondering 14
Will the Paragould School Board 10 hr Judge judy 87
Paragould Dating
Find my Match

Paragould Jobs

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]