Comments
141 - 160 of 258 Comments Last updated May 14, 2010
guest

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Sep 29, 2008
 
Boy when i ask about Dan being in a pagent I had no ideal it would go this far
Dan supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Sep 29, 2008
 
Is that spelled pageant. "An elaborate spectacle" He ia all show and does lead processions.AH! AH! WE ALL LIKE DAN! He has just all been spoiled. He will always play traffic cop.If he and John Purcell were not so childish the could do traffic together. By, that would be neat.

Since: Sep 08

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Sep 29, 2008
 
He had the bes help wrote:
<quoted text>What about Phillis?
Phyllis grew up in the restraunt business so she knew how to run one. It was team work. She was the brains he was the elbow grease. Regardless, they were both there all the time because they knew you can't let anyone else count your money. I can't imagine the headache that it must have turned in to. Anyone that links Dan to drugs other than him busting them is rediculous, I never saw the man touch a drop of alcohol much less DRUGS!! Too bad the oldest son wasn't a little older, maybe he could of taken over the Duck Inn. He's turned in to a very bright and successful man :)
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Sep 29, 2008
 
Razorbacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis grew up in the restraunt business so she knew how to run one. It was team work. She was the brains he was the elbow grease. Regardless, they were both there all the time because they knew you can't let anyone else count your money. I can't imagine the headache that it must have turned in to. Anyone that links Dan to drugs other than him busting them is rediculous, I never saw the man touch a drop of alcohol much less DRUGS!! Too bad the oldest son wasn't a little older, maybe he could of taken over the Duck Inn. He's turned in to a very bright and successful man :)
Worked for him and Phyliss both great people and have watched the boys grow up to fine yong men. I wish them the best and its a tough world in Paragould Ar.
Hey There

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Sep 29, 2008
 
Is Dan seeing anyone these days?
oldtimer

Friendship, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Sep 29, 2008
 
guest wrote:
Noone never said the asshole wasnt doing a good job. but while were there... yeah it seems like hes doing a real good job and he wants you to think that so bad thats him and his Boys go as for as sitting a person up and sending em to prison just to look good.. then on the other hand he lets some people do what ever the f--k they want to do incluiding his BOYS
Methheads usually set themselves up,dan just pays attention to them.the
Dan supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Sep 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Razorbacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis grew up in the restraunt business so she knew how to run one. But, "Dan cannot cut it" Itwas team work. She was the brains he was the elbow grease. Regardless, they were both there all the time because they knew you can't let anyone else count your money. I can't imagine the headache that it must have turned in to. Anyone that links Dan to drugs other than him busting them is rediculous, I never saw the man touch a drop of alcohol much less DRUGS!! Too bad the oldest son wasn't a little older, maybe he could of taken over the Duck Inn. He's turned in to a very bright and successful man :)
"My opinion only" I was hoping someone would slip and tell the truth. we all knew that was involved, who had the ability to manage. It was not Dan then and Dan still cannot manage his on life. In my opinion that is why he is a good first responder, a good traffic cop and a procession front showman point.Now, you told the truth Dan couldn't cut it. I don't think Dan is crooked or neither do I think he does drugs. He can't manage and hardly know the truth. he will lie to you in one minute.
guest

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Sep 29, 2008
 
Amen to that Dan supporter
I like Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Sep 29, 2008
 
Let us keep bragging on the traffic cop.
former paragould

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Sep 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

ok first of all, have we forgotten all the women that were raped by his perfectly ran jail? second of all have we forgotten that his wife and gf afterwards just so happened to die...back when he was a cop he was dating some alcoholic woman near my grandmothers house and when her kid broke my granny's garage door mr danny came out there and told her that even if she put a fence in her front yard that kid could still come in and play in her yard netime he wanted....if hes so damn good y did he use our tax money to buy an expensive ass new truck when his old one was like 3 years old???
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Sep 29, 2008
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Worked for him and Phyliss both great people and have watched the boys grow up to fine yong men. I wish them the best and its a tough world in Paragould Ar.
They are good people

Since: Sep 08

paragould, ar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Sep 29, 2008
 
i have had some neighbors that were doing drugs and he busted them for it. i saw him at their house with my own eyes. then my landlord told me that they got busted so i did not have to worry about the loud music anymore or trying to get city police to get them for disturbance due to loud music after 10 pm when i had a 8 or 9 month old that had already been asleep for 2 or 3 hours just to get woke up again. i will also say yes i do vote for dan i feel really safe with someone like him being in office. if we had a cop that just went out and worked county and did not help any of the other law enforcment agencies this county would go to crap. most of you that are talking crap about him probably have had drug addicted family memebers or you are probably a drug addict that has been arrested by Dan so why don't you all grow up and start acting your age instead of your freakin shoe size realize that he is out there trying to make money to support himself plus his kids also it was not that he could not manage his marriage so until you know the real truth about the matter why don't you shut your freakin pie whole. if you do not like him either run against him or move somewhere out of this county. i am sick and tired of you all sitting here with nothing better to do then talk trash about Dan.
I like Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Sep 30, 2008
 
mommy of 1 year old wrote:
i have had some neighbors that were doing drugs and he busted them for it. i saw him at their house with my own eyes. then my landlord told me that they got busted so i did not have to worry about the loud music anymore or trying to get city police to get them for disturbance due to loud music after 10 pm when i had a 8 or 9 month old that had already been asleep for 2 or 3 hours just to get woke up again. i will also say yes i do vote for dan i feel really safe with someone like him being in office. if we had a cop that just went out and worked county and did not help any of the other law enforcment agencies this county would go to crap. most of you that are talking crap about him probably have had drug addicted family memebers or you are probably a drug addict that has been arrested by Dan so why don't you all grow up and start acting your age instead of your freakin shoe size realize that he is out there trying to make money to support himself plus his kids also it was not that he could not manage his marriage so until you know the real truth about the matter why don't you shut your freakin pie whole. if you do not like him either run against him or move somewhere out of this county. i am sick and tired of you all sitting here with nothing better to do then talk trash about Dan.
I like to see the court record a bust after Jamie Martin. The traffic just about toget the best of him this morning. I know they need a light to help on the state high way.
former paragould

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Sep 30, 2008
 
mommy of 1 year old wrote:
i have had some neighbors that were doing drugs and he busted them for it. i saw him at their house with my own eyes. then my landlord told me that they got busted so i did not have to worry about the loud music anymore or trying to get city police to get them for disturbance due to loud music after 10 pm when i had a 8 or 9 month old that had already been asleep for 2 or 3 hours just to get woke up again. i will also say yes i do vote for dan i feel really safe with someone like him being in office. if we had a cop that just went out and worked county and did not help any of the other law enforcment agencies this county would go to crap. most of you that are talking crap about him probably have had drug addicted family memebers or you are probably a drug addict that has been arrested by Dan so why don't you all grow up and start acting your age instead of your freakin shoe size realize that he is out there trying to make money to support himself plus his kids also it was not that he could not manage his marriage so until you know the real truth about the matter why don't you shut your freakin pie whole. if you do not like him either run against him or move somewhere out of this county. i am sick and tired of you all sitting here with nothing better to do then talk trash about Dan.
well check my or my family history and u will c he put none of them in jail and no im not on drugs and sorry but im in college to make more than his sorry ass....maybe u should watch the news a little bit more and c whats really going on in that shitty ass town...i know for a fact he used to let his lil boys throw partis at his house when they were underage wow what a good role model
college boy

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Sep 30, 2008
 
former paragould wrote:
<quoted text>
well check my or my family history and u will c he put none of them in jail and no im not on drugs and sorry but im in college to make more than his sorry ass....maybe u should watch the news a little bit more and c whats really going on in that shitty ass town...i know for a fact he used to let his lil boys throw partis at his house when they were underage wow what a good role model
I hope they teach you how to actually spell out words there at the college you are attending. Then maybe you can attempt being a role model

Since: Sep 08

paragould, ar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Sep 30, 2008
 
well let me see you all can hate dan langston all you want but as far as my husband which is friends with dax is concerned but i like to see a sheriff that cares not just about the county roads but the towns in the county also. where i come from the sheriffs do not help in the city little on in the county most of the time you can drive by the sheriffs office and find the sheriff and his deputies setting there it is city and state police and college police at that that take care of the roads. i would like to say it is a blessing to have someone as good and caring as dan as sheriff if you want one that does not care then move to oklahoma and live there.

Since: Sep 08

paragould, ar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Sep 30, 2008
 
former paragould wrote:
<quoted text>
well check my or my family history and u will c he put none of them in jail and no im not on drugs and sorry but im in college to make more than his sorry ass....maybe u should watch the news a little bit more and c whats really going on in that shitty ass town...i know for a fact he used to let his lil boys throw partis at his house when they were underage wow what a good role model
well lets see i know what goes on in paragould i live there. i also know that his son dax partied alot when he was underage but that does not mean that dan is not a good sheriff what makes him a good sheriff is the fact that he cares about people in the towns and counties enough to get the drugies in jail so innocent people that live around places where meth labs are don't get harmed. sounds like to me you may do drugs even though you are in college i use to be a college student to and i know what goes on. all i had to do about the neighbors that did drugs was call my land lord and the cops afew times about the cars that keep coming by all hours of the day and night playing music so loud that it shook my walls floors and even woke up my child which at the time had just had surgery and multiple doctors appointments. dan after the 2nd call to the paragould pd came out and busted them. so yes i do like dan.
Guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Sep 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and he cares so much for his deputy that he helped him get rid of his wife and cover up the murder !! when My cousin came up missing ! there wasnt even really an investigateshion Her husband and OLD dan were out pouring a drive way the next day and joking around and having a good ole time !! and my cousin's stuff and son were all at the house but she was no where to be found ! and they said she took off !! and I know for a fact if she had just took off she would have taken her son with her! and proboly some money and her car but !! every thing was still there and the last person to see her alive was her husband !! yeah Dan is great at covering up merders for his deputy
guest99

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Sep 30, 2008
 
Guest wrote:
and he cares so much for his deputy that he helped him get rid of his wife and cover up the murder !! when My cousin came up missing ! there wasnt even really an investigateshion Her husband and OLD dan were out pouring a drive way the next day and joking around and having a good ole time !! and my cousin's stuff and son were all at the house but she was no where to be found ! and they said she took off !! and I know for a fact if she had just took off she would have taken her son with her! and proboly some money and her car but !! every thing was still there and the last person to see her alive was her husband !! yeah Dan is great at covering up merders for his deputy
I know who you are talking about, and yes, that was one poor excuse for an investagation I have ever heard of. about 4 yrs ago I asked his cheif deputy about that case and he told me he had proof that she took off to california. I know that is not true. She was supposedly spotted there on the back of a motocycle. If that was true it would have made the paper and her son would have knowledge of that,( which he does not) so it was a cover up and a lie in my book!
I like Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Sep 30, 2008
 
guest99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are talking about, and yes, that was one poor excuse for an investagation I have ever heard of. about 4 yrs ago I asked his cheif deputy about that case and he told me he had proof that she took off to california. I know that is not true. She was supposedly spotted there on the back of a motocycle. If that was true it would have made the paper and her son would have knowledge of that,( which he does not) so it was a cover up and a lie in my book!
Yes! yes! that ought to come up for investigation again. I wish national T.V. would work on her missing. We know if she went to california by now someone would have learned where she is. The talk of the community was Her husband brought her home past out. All I know is what the community talk. You should have learned by now, there is not much to Dan. We think we learned who ran Roy's first and last chance and The Duck Inn. I could tell you why he had to get out of Roy's . But, I keep it to my self. If I was sheriff I would bring the missing wife up for investigation again or I would not call my self a man. I would only be a traffic cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••