Rhonda McCay w/ mike straub old dude

Posted in the Paragould Forum

What a piece of work

Tampa, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2014
I was wondering if anybody knew rhonda mccay I think she's from marmaduke but lives in paragould... She has been married several different times so may be wrong last name ... Blonde around 45... I need to find her I paid her for some ass and I want a fucking refund ... You think I'm joking but I'm not I mean I guess it was ok but it wasn't worth 10 buxs that's for sure... Who're slut!!!!

Paragould, AR

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Ha. Chatterbox. Most every day.

Jonesboro, GA

#3 Mar 4, 2014
What a piece of work wrote:
I was wondering if anybody knew rhonda mccay I think she's from marmaduke but lives in paragould... She has been married several different times so may be wrong last name ... Blonde around 45... I need to find her I paid her for some ass and I want a fucking refund ... You think I'm joking but I'm not I mean I guess it was ok but it wasn't worth 10 buxs that's for sure... Who're slut!!!!
she is better with women just ask some
Rhonda Roberts

Paragould, AR

#4 Mar 7, 2014
Is that the best you lame asses can come up with???
getreal

Paragould, AR

#5 Mar 7, 2014
Is Carol your mom
Rhonda Roberts

Paragould, AR

#6 Mar 7, 2014
Yes
lindsey mccay

Paragould, AR

#7 Mar 14, 2014
maybe you shouldnt pay for sex? or cause problems. my mom is a very GOOD person and your right maybe $10 dollars wasnt enough so i guess you owe HER money. stop putting dumb crap on topix and get a damn life. if it was that important you would of found her by now to claim your very important $10. lol people like you are pathetic, have a never nice day.
getreal

Paragould, AR

#8 Mar 14, 2014
lindsey mccay wrote:
maybe you shouldnt pay for sex? or cause problems. my mom is a very GOOD person and your right maybe $10 dollars wasnt enough so i guess you owe HER money. stop putting dumb crap on topix and get a damn life. if it was that important you would of found her by now to claim your very important $10. lol people like you are pathetic, have a never nice day.
Lindsey,would you take 50 dolllars.
Arterbery

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2014
Lindsey ain't taking no money bc she ain't low enough to get with you. But I'm big enough to fight if you want it
Lindsey

Morrilton, AR

#10 Apr 2, 2014
No I would not take $50. I don't hoe around, your disgusting.

Paragould, AR

#11 Apr 2, 2014
lindsey mccay wrote:
Honey don't pay any attentions to the low life pathetic people who get on here and have nothing better to do than start crap & call women all kinds of names ,it's probably a posting from some guy that your mother wouldn't give him the time of day or a butte hurt ex ,either way just ignore the post ,because they only do it to get a response out of people ,most who don't even know you or your mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Razorbacks 25 min guest 2
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 10,140
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 15,664
4 year old shot 3 hr get real 16
Problems with Fusion Media 3 hr guest 62
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 30,295
Best hair salons 4 hr Hope It Helps 8
Paragould Dating
Find my Match

Paragould People Search