First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just me

Paragould, AR

#1 Jul 4, 2013
I am new in town an me and my kids are starting over. I don't knw anyone in this town. How should I meet people to hang out with??? I really need some help!
Lucky

Paragould, AR

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Find a good church family.
Answers quest wit quest

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 4, 2013
How old r u? R u male or female?
churchless

Bossier City, LA

#4 Jul 4, 2013
I'm in now way trying to be mean and sorry if I offend any of you. But how is she going to know who's a GOOD family? I also live in a bible belt and most are hypocrites.
Lucky wrote:
Find a good church family.
churchless

Bossier City, LA

#5 Jul 4, 2013
*no
(for the grammar police)
churchless

Bossier City, LA

#6 Jul 4, 2013
PLEASE be careful!! People aren't all that they seem. Use your judgment wisely and don't tell all of your sad story because some will prey off of it. I don't want you to be taken advantage of, especially when you are a single parent. Please don't jump into a new relationship for your children's sake. Or keep your kids away until you KNOW he is "the" one.
Maybe you should just do kiddie stuff with your children, even if it's just to a park and I am sure you will meet other parents with the same interests. I wish you the best in life. God bless you and your children!
Just me wrote:
I am new in town an me and my kids are starting over. I don't knw anyone in this town. How should I meet people to hang out with??? I really need some help!
bubba

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Wrupt wrupt!! Ahem. I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. But, it's live in "the" bible belt, not "a" bible belt. Also, I would have used the word "offended" it being said in the past.

Carry on.
churchless

Bossier City, LA

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Whatever! And I live in Louisiana...who cares.
bubba wrote:
Wrupt wrupt!! Ahem. I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. But, it's live in "the" bible belt, not "a" bible belt. Also, I would have used the word "offended" it being said in the past.
Carry on.
bubba

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 4, 2013
churchless wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever! And I live in Louisiana...who cares.
You must have cared, you "tried" to correct yourself,) wrupt wrupt. Over and out.
Ms thang

Paragould, AR

#10 Jul 5, 2013
churchless wrote:
PLEASE be careful!! People aren't all that they seem. Use your judgment wisely and don't tell all of your sad story because some will prey off of it. I don't want you to be taken advantage of, especially when you are a single parent. Please don't jump into a new relationship for your children's sake. Or keep your kids away until you KNOW he is "the" one.
Maybe you should just do kiddie stuff with your children, even if it's just to a park and I am sure you will meet other parents with the same interests. I wish you the best in life. God bless you and your children!<quoted text>
thank u so much!!!!
guest

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Just go pick a church or talk to ppl n ur neighborhood u got kids so u should b decent judge of character
Lucky

Paragould, AR

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Yes there hypocrites in church, but there also some wonderful, caring people there. Don't be discouraged. Find a church with an age group similar to you.
archangel

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Just me wrote:
I am new in town an me and my kids are starting over. I don't knw anyone in this town. How should I meet people to hang out with??? I really need some help!
well I'm not going to to you to go find a good church family even though there's nothing wrong with that,but allow me to offer my friendship. I am the caption of a neighborhood watch so you know I'm a decent person. And i have 4children 3 of which are disabled. My real name is Charlene. Feel free to email me at charlenew300@gmail.com and.ill give you my number.
guest

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2013
3 disabled kids? You must be a drug head?
archangel

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2013
guest wrote:
3 disabled kids? You must be a drug head?
You know,you can read all my posts and see that I'm a very nice person. Not many things get me upset,except some idiot talking shit about my kids!! I have never done drugs in my life,Ill be the first one to admit that I was always to scared to try them thank god!! My children inherited their mental disabilities from my stupid family,drugs had nothing to do with it. I make sure that my kids get speech ,physical ,occupational ,and mental health therapy. They are my whole life. I hope you feel like a complete ass!!!!!!
archangel

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2013
My babies are exactly why I chose to be the captain of my neighborhood watch. I want them to know that you should always be involved with your community and that if you don't like the way things are going and your willing to do the work you can always make a change.
archangel

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2013
What ever makes you feel better. I'm not so childish as to go back and forth thru social media.
Gary

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jul 7, 2013
archangel wrote:
My babies are exactly why I chose to be the captain of my neighborhood watch. I want them to know that you should always be involved with your community and that if you don't like the way things are going and your willing to do the work you can always make a change.
With you the captain,i'm glad I don't live in that part of town.
guest

United States

#21 Jul 7, 2013
Hey archangel I'm always open to makinh new friends.
archangel

Terrell, TX

#22 Jul 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Hey archangel I'm always open to makinh new friends.
well it's nice to know that at least one person on here has something nice to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Metz 4 min Guest 1
easy girls of paragould 14 min Guest 10
dannys car wash 16 min Soapy 2
appliance repair 17 min happy customer 4
AR Methodist Hospital 18 min Patients 6
west view baptist church 20 min Curious 13
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guestQuest 30,170
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) Thu been around 624
Paragould Dating
Find my Match

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 5:45 AM
Biggest Upsets for NFL Week 12
ESPN12:48 PM
Broncos' Sanders: Hit was legal; ready to go
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Rams' defense closer to expectations - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:30 PM
Rodney McLeod not fined for hit that concussed Emmanuel Sanders