Recent Attempted Murder

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
concerned citizen

Paragould, AR

#1 Jun 30, 2008
Anyone hear about the recent attempted murder?

Since: Jun 08

Paragould, AR

#2 Jun 30, 2008
no...what happened??

Since: May 08

Paragould

#3 Jun 30, 2008
I heard something about someone named Sam. An ex girlfriend or boyfriend tried to kill him/her. Didn't know if it was true or rumor. Maybe there will be something in the paper tomorrow.
Buttercup

Walls, MS

#4 Jun 30, 2008
From what I heard, Sam Wiggington just got a divorce because his wife, Melanie Horner, was having an affair with James Reed. Apparently, from what I've heard, Melanie seen Skip this weekend with his new girlfriend and she hit him in the back of the head with an object? Not sure what the object was but she was arrested and charged with attempted murder! She is out on bond. Im not up to par on all the details but I think James may be charged as well.... Just think, 2 months ago, they were coaching a 4 year old rag ball team!

Since: Jul 08

Clarkton, MO

#5 Jul 1, 2008
Do you really think she was trying to kill him? Did she injure him very bad or just a bump on the head? The way I see it, if she was having an affair, than what the heck is she freaking out about?
concerned citizen

Paragould, AR

#6 Jul 1, 2008
It is Skip not Sam
Buttercup

Walls, MS

#7 Jul 1, 2008
Your right, sorry I was thinking Skip and put Sam for some reason.....

“Cant we all just get along”

Since: Apr 08

Paragould AR

#8 Jul 1, 2008
OMG, when did this happen. I just saw him a few nights ago.
anonymous

Bossier City, LA

#9 Jul 1, 2008
well i know for a fact that james was only arrested for trespassing because he retaliated after someone did damage to his car and he was jumped by 4 guys that melanie used a wrench and that skip is fine i do know that they dont need to be together that she is fake and an instagater who appeared on jerry springer as a lezbian living in a trailer park that she used to be a stripper and has had sex recently in a vehicle next to her children but what makes that so bad is her children whatched her strip her pants off while getting out of her vehicle and getting into the other one know what kind of mother does that and sam is james ex and was not involved at all but the saddest part of all is the children that are stuck in the middle of all this mess
concerned citizen

Paragould, AR

#10 Jul 1, 2008
that is CRAZY, i wonder how it all got started
anonymous

Bossier City, LA

#11 Jul 1, 2008
it all got started because two akults(james and melanie) made two stupid iresponsable decisions for there own selfish reasons then got caught so know they dont feel they have to hide anything anymore (and i do mean anything) still for their own selfish reasons disregarding anyone else whom it might affect.
concerned sister

United States

#12 Jul 2, 2008
It is sad that this all had to happen. There are kids that have to deal with this crap...but i guess people dont know how to grow up and think about the kids. I think they are a dangerous couple. It is a mess.
just wondering

Paragould, AR

#13 Jul 2, 2008
who is this james reed and what does he drive?
Buttercup

Paragould, AR

#14 Jul 2, 2008
From what I heard he drives a big 4 door dully. He has only been out of prison for a few years. He was locked up for several years for arson. He lives in Oak Grove and his family owns or owned Reed's autosales. Mike Reed is his brother.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2008
Yes james has a red dully and also a white one. Yes he went to prison and got out and started doing good in his life. He tried hard to make a good living and name for his self. But i think since him and melanie, all the stuff he worked hard for is going down the hill. I feel for him but at the same time so upset with him. His family does own reed's auto sales and he does have a brother mike who is doing really good in his life. I guess when you think you are in love you do stupied stuff. The worse part is that he has a little girl and melanie has 2 boys, i feel for the kids.
workinggirl

Paragould, AR

#16 Jul 3, 2008
concerned sister wrote:
Yes james has a red dully and also a white one. Yes he went to prison and got out and started doing good in his life. He tried hard to make a good living and name for his self. But i think since him and melanie, all the stuff he worked hard for is going down the hill. I feel for him but at the same time so upset with him. His family does own reed's auto sales and he does have a brother mike who is doing really good in his life. I guess when you think you are in love you do stupied stuff. The worse part is that he has a little girl and melanie has 2 boys, i feel for the kids.
ppl grow up everyone makes mistakes and don't worry with what he drives an who he is with get a life!!!Everyone pays for the their mistakes and in his case i believe he has..3 words let it go!!!!!!!!
tina

Paragould, AR

#17 Jul 3, 2008
Buttercup wrote:
From what I heard he drives a big 4 door dully. He has only been out of prison for a few years. He was locked up for several years for arson. He lives in Oak Grove and his family owns or owned Reed's autosales. Mike Reed is his brother.
leave my mike reed out this i mean it...he is a good man and i will not let no one discriminate him.....you got it!!! did melanie start this shit on here?
tammy

Bossier City, LA

#18 Jul 3, 2008
calm down tina their just trying to figure out who james is no melanie didnt start it at least not this forum topic so dont let it get to you so fast okay? oh and can i ask who the concered sister in GA is? i guess you can only be melanies sister? and your right james has been doing real good for hisself and i hope it dont get blown all to hell now that melanie is involved ive known her for a long time and i know how things work when shes around (that is if im not around or if it doesnt affect me) but i do hope james sees were its got to end before its too late
workingirl

Paragould, AR

#19 Jul 3, 2008
tammy wrote:
calm down tina their just trying to figure out who james is no melanie didnt start it at least not this forum topic so dont let it get to you so fast okay? oh and can i ask who the concered sister in GA is? i guess you can only be melanies sister? and your right james has been doing real good for hisself and i hope it dont get blown all to hell now that melanie is involved ive known her for a long time and i know how things work when shes around (that is if im not around or if it doesnt affect me) but i do hope james sees were its got to end before its too late
okay..lmao

Since: Jul 08

United States

#20 Jul 3, 2008
tammy wrote:
calm down tina their just trying to figure out who james is no melanie didnt start it at least not this forum topic so dont let it get to you so fast okay? oh and can i ask who the concered sister in GA is? i guess you can only be melanies sister? and your right james has been doing real good for hisself and i hope it dont get blown all to hell now that melanie is involved ive known her for a long time and i know how things work when shes around (that is if im not around or if it doesnt affect me) but i do hope james sees were its got to end before its too late
no i am not melanies sister i am yours. lol. i just had to say a few things to. love ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rehabs 18 min Guest 5
Elizabeth friar and Jared fields 48 min guest 7
Tim Camp 1 hr guest 4
Shelly Hyde (Luke) 1 hr Ex-con 2
G.W. Bush supports Cotton 2 hr Voter 4
does mission do more harm or good to east side 3 hr guest 6
bartender 3 hr tuesday niter 5
Will the Paragould School Board 21 hr guest 84
Paragould Dating
Find my Match

Paragould Jobs

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]