Next Last
the bomb

Paragould, AR

#1 Aug 12, 2008
does he sleep around
Knows

Paragould, AR

#2 Aug 12, 2008
OMG! Thats the funniest question Ive ever heard! He is so hot and he knows it! Thats why he sleeps around!

Walls, MS

#3 Aug 12, 2008
As much as he puts out how does he have time to sleep.
crissy

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2008
Knows wrote:
OMG! Thats the funniest question Ive ever heard! He is so hot and he knows it! Thats why he sleeps around!
omg you got to be kidding,this guy isnt hot.hes scrawny and red faced. and lazy as they come,girl wake up
wow

Paragould, AR

#5 Aug 13, 2008
i thought he was gay cause i see him with a guy all the time
IM GAY

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2008
OMG!! Im gay 2!!! Im always with my sister.. I didn't realize until now that it made me gay.... oh no, how am i gonna tell my parents!!! lol stupid people r funny!
BTW, He is hot. Nothin scrawny bout him.
its_me

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2008
he is a drunkard.and your right he dont work. i was with him for almost a year.but i got a man now.so good luck to you
Ace

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 13, 2008
its_me wrote:
he is a drunkard.and your right he dont work. i was with him for almost a year.but i got a man now.so good luck to you
Let's get something straight. Terry is a good hearted guy. If you were with him for a year,you know that he couldn't work for a little while because of a wreck. Other than then,he's a hard working guy that is constantly working on something. Yes, he likes the ladies and likes to party... what guy doesn't? At least bash him with stuff that is true. Don't make up stuff just because you are bitter.
its_me

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2008
bitter????lol u got to be kidding.i was just trying to help out and give a honest answer.sounds like you dont know him to good.lol time will tell.i say go for it lol
Ace

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 13, 2008
He has worked hard ALL of his life. I should know because I have been there. I don't know which bitter ex you are, but if you knew him, you would know at least that much about him. I don't know why this thread was even started. He's with a great girl right now. He got smart and got away from the last crazy b that lived in jb.
its_me

United States

#11 Aug 13, 2008
lol you dont know which bitter ex i am!!! lol did you ever think that if he didnt treat women like trash there wouldnt be so many bitter ex's. that right there should say something about him.im just glad i got away from him and got a real man.
mind your own manners

Paragould, AR

#12 Aug 13, 2008
i know him he aint gay your way off
Monroe Worker

United States

#13 Aug 13, 2008
I work with Terry at Monroe and he has worked there for a very long time so the part about him being lazy is not true. Yes he has got around but hey he is male what else can you expect. But he is with a good women now and has changed his ways so why start crap about him just shut-up and move on.
whats up

Paragould, AR

#14 Aug 13, 2008
i know terry hes a good man he is with a good woman now get a life dont pull down just leave alone thank you
sista

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2008
whats up wrote:
i know terry hes a good man he is with a good woman now get a life dont pull down just leave alone thank you
is she a bar fly too?
cyber1

Paragould, AR

#17 Aug 13, 2008
hell yea that terry is a great guy
stunna

Paragould, AR

#18 Aug 13, 2008
Terry is the man stop hating on him.
Another Monroe Worker

Paragould, AR

#19 Aug 13, 2008
I know who Terry is but I don't know him enough to say he's a a friend....but I DO know he is at work every day...I have nothing to lose or gain from this just setting the record straight. He SHOWS UP AND DOES HIS JOB!!!! So if youre on here just to slanderize Terry's name then for Gods sake say something that's true!!!
Amanda

Paragould, AR

#20 Aug 13, 2008
U wanna start on the Terry's girl now?? You've said your part and you just need to drop it now. If your so happy with your new man, then that shouldn't be too hard to do. Live and let live. Bu if you wanna keep talking...I'm sure that if you were with Terry for a year, you know me & know where I live.. Come see me and let's talk. Or better yet, put your real name on here and I'll come see you.
Kiwi

Paragould, AR

#21 Aug 13, 2008
its_me wrote:
Sounds like someone has some jealousy issues...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Rusty 30,446
record stock market 26 min obumer lies 55
U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports Cuba! 30 min guest 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 3,661
Kids Haven "Vonda Montgomery" (Mar '12) 2 hr Johnny 68
Found Female Rat Terrier Around Reynold's Area ... 3 hr Syrin 3
Fusion Media 3 hr mcbrewer 13
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web