First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Mar 31, 2009
Dude wrote:
Just slip the Nurse or who ever a benji and give her the wink they will make sure you pass the only problem they may want to come over then you have to share.
what if the nurse if a man?
i can beat them

Paragould, AR

#22 Apr 1, 2009
i can pass a drug test as long as there is a hour of prep time before i charge a small fee no money or sex but i love steak dinners. anyone interested in sharing my brain?
i can beat them

Paragould, AR

#23 Apr 1, 2009
and i DONT do hair test sorry
guest

Paragould, AR

#24 Apr 1, 2009
i can beat them wrote:
i can pass a drug test as long as there is a hour of prep time before i charge a small fee no money or sex but i love steak dinners. anyone interested in sharing my brain?
Is that an "observed collection" too ?
TELL ME

United States

#25 Apr 1, 2009
ANY WAY TO PASS A HAIR TEST ?
guest

Paragould, AR

#26 Apr 1, 2009
TELL ME wrote:
ANY WAY TO PASS A HAIR TEST ?
NOPE !not until you are clean for about 6 months and then shave your head and any other area that has hair (LOL) because they WILL take samples from other areas !
Jim

United States

#27 Apr 1, 2009
look take someones pee in there and you will pass but when you come to work at dar. they will test you. or go to a gnc or med store and get the stuff thats what its called its 30 bucks it works army had me take it for my drug test smoked weed three days before joining and had to go take drug test bout 5 days after joined i passed easy. the stuff it does work.
guest

Paragould, AR

#28 Apr 1, 2009
guest wrote:
you can go to any adult store and buy stuff that cleans your system but it only lasts for about twelve hours. read the instructios VERY carefully. and follow them EXACTLY as told. that should do it. always has for me. some say drink bleach dont it doesnt work. how long do you have to take the test?
go to the health food store get what they call stuff and it works grate just do it the way they say
guest

Farmersville, TX

#29 Apr 1, 2009
Jim wrote:
look take someones pee in there and you will pass but when you come to work at dar. they will test you. or go to a gnc or med store and get the stuff thats what its called its 30 bucks it works army had me take it for my drug test smoked weed three days before joining and had to go take drug test bout 5 days after joined i passed easy. the stuff it does work.
so your saying staffmart test you then darlins tests you too?
Jim

United States

#30 Apr 1, 2009
yes if your a good welder they will hire you in a matter of weeks
guest

Blue Ridge, TX

#31 Apr 2, 2009
i went to express today and they said they didnt have any jobs. was anyone else told that too????
guest

Dexter, MO

#32 Apr 20, 2009
im not from around here i am new i have not smoked in a week and when i did it was just at night and omly a half to 1 joint and i have to go to staffmark tomar to fill out app and stuff and i heard that they will drug test me then or soon after will i pass? is there a store in para that i can get the (stuff). i dont know were any med stores or gnc are? i also heard that sur gel works how long before the drug test do i take it? any info will be helpful thanks
passin pee tests

Paragould, AR

#33 Apr 20, 2009
I don't take weed but I heard you can order a urinalysis catalyst (additive) from many different company's usually from Switzerland. They will send it to you in 24 hours. Yup! 24 hours! As long as they don't watch ya piss just tape it to the inside of your jeans (you might have to empty your pockets) then pour the two small vials in the cup and piss away. Untraceable too. Any quick Google search should reveal a lab willing to ship ya one for about 60 bucks. Uh... that's what i heard anyway. Cough Cough..... silly head's.

“Y ask Y”

Since: Nov 08

Maynard

#34 Apr 21, 2009
guest wrote:
im not from around here i am new i have not smoked in a week and when i did it was just at night and omly a half to 1 joint and i have to go to staffmark tomar to fill out app and stuff and i heard that they will drug test me then or soon after will i pass? is there a store in para that i can get the (stuff). i dont know were any med stores or gnc are? i also heard that sur gel works how long before the drug test do i take it? any info will be helpful thanks
hey it dont partake anymore but between bonanza and the DrPepper plant is a small plaza that has a health food store. Its next to the Tattoo place. Just tell them you need to pass a drug screen and they dont care why because they sell the shit. They will show you wat they got and tell you how to use it. Again they dont care what your story is they make a living selling the crap.
guest

Dayton, OH

#35 Oct 19, 2011
synthetic urine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First United Pentecostal Church (Apr '11) 9 min Pipe Bomb 21
Vote Langston 15 min Yep 11
2 c Christian Children 27 min Pipe Bomb 43
Republican Obsession with making it harder to Vote 55 min sick of the dead ... 10
song title game (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest 2,745
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr GuEst 29,896
greene 721rd 2 hr Guest 2
Paragould Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Paragould Jobs

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]