Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

What a pity. Why would a person even want to try that awful drug knowing how it destroys people I can not understand.
wondering

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

itsmejd wrote:
What a pity. Why would a person even want to try that awful drug knowing how it destroys people I can not understand.
idk

“We are watching you.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Terry abandoned his family and didnt give a shit about his kids or his ole lady. Never gave them a dime even after the court order and hid like a snake in the grass.
Some day I hope that useless F###er gets his .
heather

Mineola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

he is my uncle and apparently "we know it all" well u dont he has tried to be a part of his kids life. people split up but people shouldnt hold a grudge. he is not worthless. and as far as tammy no she is not on meth u all just need to leave them alone and let them be happy
hmm

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I know his kids and he hasn't tried, they have. Then Tammy is rude and talks down to the kids and doesn't want Terry in contact with them. How said he's about to have another grandbaby and he'll never see this one either.
He needs to pay his ex wife what he owes her she was with the jerk over 25 years.
And when the crap did Monroe hire these two back that's just ridiculous
Almost Family

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

heather wrote:
he is my uncle and apparently "we know it all" well u dont he has tried to be a part of his kids life. people split up but people shouldnt hold a grudge. he is not worthless. and as far as tammy no she is not on meth u all just need to leave them alone and let them be happy
Well uncle I know the family, he hasn't paid her a dime and he denied his kids, I know the truth, he is a worthless POS. If you have further problems and want to keep lying just let me know where and when biatch.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Aren't they the ones that have a rent house on mt. Carmel. The house is nothing but filth and mold and another meth head is living there.
friend of the exwife

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

So are these two actually back at Monroe? I know an ex wife who deserves and is owed quite a bit of money.
Any of you want payback on these two just post where they live and work.
I'll see the proper people get that info;)
Interesting

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I would hardly think he was happy having given up your kids and your grandkids. not going out in public afraid to talk to anyone, what does that say about the man, he's beaten down thats what, she has some control over him, the kids have tried to get in touch but tammy prevents that from happening and from what I hear he lets her. so it's his loss not theirs, from what i hear they don't have a dad anymore.
terry pollock

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Now it's time to hear my side this is terry pollock. My wife is not a meth.head and never has been. If this was from someone that mattered it might be offensive lol but it's either Brenda Cindy or mary Jo. Terrys flings. So gfys
yay

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

terry pollock wrote:
Now it's time to hear my side this is terry pollock. My wife is not a meth.head and never has been. If this was from someone that mattered it might be offensive lol but it's either Brenda Cindy or mary Jo. Terrys flings. So gfys
Yes she is
Pay Cathy what you owe her!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

230 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Paul Becton 16 min johnbrown 83
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 19 min luci 9,171
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 21 min luci 15,053
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 22 min luci 960
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min luci 3,107
r.i.p dennis warner!!! (Apr '10) 34 min KennethWilson 16
Stanford High School (Mar '09) 47 min guest12 199
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 1 hr real talk 518
Dr. Paul Becton Jr. OBGYN (Nov '09) 1 hr Please help 66