Paragould's Richest People

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of156
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hahaha

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2008
 
????
HOMETOWN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

"It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich." - Henry Ward Beecher
Guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

HOMETOWN wrote:
"It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich." - Henry Ward Beecher
Amen. It's often when I'm at my financial lowest, that I also learn to appreciate the family that God has given me, even more so. Being rich can't be measured in dollar amount
Andrew Carnegie

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You people must not have heard my golden rule "He who has the gold makes the rules"
Guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Andrew Carnegie wrote:
You people must not have heard my golden rule "He who has the gold makes the rules"
And Money doesn't buy happiness
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

3

1

1

A rich person may or may not have a lot of money. What they do have is an unwavering conscience, love for their fellow inhabitants of the planet, and who has friends and family who love them. If you have these things and your basic needs are met (food, water, shelter and clothing) you are rich.
hahaha

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

not interested in ur quotes you found online or ur happiness, just wanted to know who has the most $. and yes, being rich can only be measured by the amount of money one has. save me your opinions and answer the question. obviously "Guest" doesnt have money, bc it can and does make people happy all over the world. ive never heard a person that cant pay rent/mortage say, "Im glad im broke"
Guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

hahaha wrote:
not interested in ur quotes you found online or ur happiness, just wanted to know who has the most $. and yes, being rich can only be measured by the amount of money one has. save me your opinions and answer the question. obviously "Guest" doesnt have money, bc it can and does make people happy all over the world. ive never heard a person that cant pay rent/mortage say, "Im glad im broke"
You're right, I don't have money, and I am broke! But I'm happy and thankful for what I do have. More money equals more problems. But my bills are paid, we have a roof over our heads, and food in our stomachs. That's all I can ask for.
hey yall

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I don't have money, and I am broke! But I'm happy and thankful for what I do have. More money equals more problems. But my bills are paid, we have a roof over our heads, and food in our stomachs. That's all I can ask for.
I heard Dallas Wood has over a million dollars. Does that make him rich?
mmm

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 25, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hey yall wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Dallas Wood has over a million dollars. Does that make him rich?
no that makes dallas a douchebag bc he cheats and scams people. does what ever he can to make money off of someone..he's a terrible landlord with expensive rates. but ppl have to live somewhere.
Reprobate Mind

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 25, 2008
 
hahaha wrote:
not interested in ur quotes you found online or ur happiness, just wanted to know who has the most $. and yes, being rich can only be measured by the amount of money one has. save me your opinions and answer the question. obviously "Guest" doesnt have money, bc it can and does make people happy all over the world. ive never heard a person that cant pay rent/mortage say, "Im glad im broke"
I hope you're not asking, so as to know who to rob or something.

I don't know who has the most money, but I'm reasonably confident that a good many of them have more than you do. Why don't you drive around and look for the biggest, most luxurious, most expensive homes, check professional people's addresses, etc. Then you'll know who some of the people are who are "happy all over the world."
I guess you just want to know who they are so that you can take *your* happiness in knowing that *they* are wealthy.
Enjoy!
Just a thought

Walls, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 25, 2008
 
mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
no that makes dallas a douchebag bc he cheats and scams people. does what ever he can to make money off of someone..he's a terrible landlord with expensive rates. but ppl have to live somewhere.
You nailed that one...
JAdams

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 25, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I don't have money, and I am broke! But I'm happy and thankful for what I do have. More money equals more problems. But my bills are paid, we have a roof over our heads, and food in our stomachs. That's all I can ask for.
Other than paying more taxes than the average American, how exactly does having more money bring one more problems?

I know of people who are very well off and they are having a ball! They travel around the world, have season tickets to sporting events, can give their family members monetary help any time they need it (without being taken advantage of because their family isn't a bunch of moochers), can pay for the best medical care, eat at any restaurant, give money to several charities, etc. You get my point.

People who are wealthy and made their money themselves are generally happier than someone living in poverty or close to it. And they too are also thankful. It is a silly presumption to make that having more money means more problems.
Curious

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 25, 2008
 
I think it's great for those who have worked hard and earned a great living. A lot of times I think the people with the most money live modestly and you would never know they have a lot of money.
rich

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 25, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

being rich is what you have stored for heaven, you can't take a dime with you from here.
Andrew Carnegie

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 25, 2008
 
hey yall wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Dallas Wood has over a million dollars. Does that make him rich?
Dallas is very, very wealthy. Douchebag or not he has worked very hard for his money. The money he makes from his rent-houses is petty cash compared to the money he makes from his real-estate business in D.C. The wealthiest person without a doubt is John Sloan, right behind him I would say two of the wealthiest people from Paragould are Alvin Samuel and Robert Alexander. Tom Kirk would be up there as well.
hey yall

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 25, 2008
 
Andrew Carnegie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallas is very, very wealthy. Douchebag or not he has worked very hard for his money. The money he makes from his rent-houses is petty cash compared to the money he makes from his real-estate business in D.C. The wealthiest person without a doubt is John Sloan, right behind him I would say two of the wealthiest people from Paragould are Alvin Samuel and Robert Alexander. Tom Kirk would be up there as well.
I dont know much about dallas wood except he's loaded and he used to own my house a long time ago. It's not a mansion by far but it's not a dump either, but i do know that he and his son have some pretty bad places. Like the person said, you have to live somewhere.
guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 25, 2008
 
gasser wrote:
I hear Hoyt Marshall has ALOT of money.He sold Wal-mart their land and I think he still owns the house in front of Wal-mart.
Why talk about stuff you have no clue about? Hoyt would not come off of his land. His sister sold all that land to Wal-Mart, and the businesses in front of Wal-Mart such as Wendy's and there where CR Doc is.
ho ho

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

rich wrote:
being rich is what you have stored for heaven, you can't take a dime with you from here.
If I can't take it I am not going.
WINE OH

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 25, 2008
 
GET SUM TRAVELER'S CHECKS,TAKE IT WITH YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of156
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 14 min luci 9,921
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 23 min BARNEYII 28,934
is it legal to "let someone go" when putting in... 30 min tellin it like it is 14
Court street 34 min Teddy 4
section 8 breaking news 1 hr guest 5
Who's gotten dish 1 hr guest 2
william brown 1 hr guest 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••