Amy

Paragould, AR

#22 Jan 29, 2010
boondox wrote:
<quoted text>You faggott I'm a male and I know who you are and I'm not into that shit like you are you old goat just because you took it in the back door in the joint doesn't mean you have to hit on all guys you queer.
That was mean and uncalled for. Keep ur own butt clean instead of worrying about someone elses
boondox

Paragould, AR

#24 Jan 29, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>That was mean and uncalled for. Keep ur own butt clean instead of worrying about someone elses
Mind your own business I don't like queers hitting on me I was nice to you this time but in again and I won't be.
Amy

Paragould, AR

#25 Jan 29, 2010
boondox wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own business I don't like queers hitting on me I was nice to you this time but in again and I won't be.
Hey! I wasnt butting in! I was stating my opinion and I have every right to. I didnt ask you to like me and you dont have to be nice to me either. Chill out...
Single Male

Little Rock, AR

#26 Jan 29, 2010
boondox wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own business I don't like queers hitting on me I was nice to you this time but in again and I won't be.
I thought you was a female.My Bad.Take a CHILL PILL.
Amy

Paragould, AR

#27 Jan 29, 2010
I thought he was a female also! It's hard to tell on here unless someone posts by their name...I hope he forgives me to...:(
guest

Paragould, AR

#28 Jan 29, 2010
I LOVE THEM SHAVED
guest

United States

#30 Jan 30, 2010
we all love a clean shaved snatch. admit it guys and gals. smooth and silky. lick lick lick !!!
at least

Paragould, AR

#31 Jan 30, 2010
Should be somewhat trimmed at least. I even do that as a guy, out of common courtesy and decency and all of that.
hey

Melbourne, AR

#32 Jan 31, 2010
i like to see a landing strip
oldernwiserdude

Jamaica, NY

#34 Jan 31, 2010
The hair removal cream works wonderfully. I've been using it for the last six months instead of shaving. Twice a week n my balls are as smooth as a babe's bottom and the better women really like it as they admire a guy who is well groomed n takes care of himself. As for the ladies, neatly trimed is good and shaved is nice as long as it's done often and well. Week old stubble is like putting your face in a barbed wire fence
AWESOME GUY

Paragould, AR

#35 Jan 31, 2010
Now I'm thinking about "Nairing" myself...it will probably end with a trip to the emergency room tho LOL!:-)
AWESOME GUY

Paragould, AR

#36 Jan 31, 2010
Once I actually did have an "accident" with a pair of clippers...no joke...I resisted the urge to call a doctor tho, and it turned out alright LMFAO!:-)
AWESOME GUY

Paragould, AR

#37 Jan 31, 2010
How does the hair removal creams do it without creating chemical burns or something? I'm intrigued...now I gotta experiment with it, but I'll order it online tho because I'm NOT going to look for/buy it in a store.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38 Jan 31, 2010
oldernwiserdude wrote:
The hair removal cream works wonderfully. I've been using it for the last six months instead of shaving. Twice a week n my balls are as smooth as a babe's bottom and the better women really like it as they admire a guy who is well groomed n takes care of himself. As for the ladies, neatly trimed is good and shaved is nice as long as it's done often and well. Week old stubble is like putting your face in a barbed wire fence
or rubbing sandpaper
bud light

Paragould, AR

#39 Jan 31, 2010
who cares as long as the snach is good
Amy

Paragould, AR

#40 Jan 31, 2010
lol
Stars

United States

#41 Jan 31, 2010
bud light wrote:
who cares as long as the snach is good
Its all good.Good, better and best.
crap happens

Paragould, AR

#42 Feb 4, 2010
i like a big ole bush myself
Big Daddy

Little Rock, AR

#43 Feb 4, 2010
I like a nice bush myself...as long as its kept a little neat and not growing down her legs...just my preference.
juggla

United States

#44 Feb 4, 2010
boondox wrote:
<quoted text>You faggott I'm a male and I know who you are and I'm not into that shit like you are you old goat just because you took it in the back door in the joint doesn't mean you have to hit on all guys you queer.

Boondox? Whoop whoop???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
towing companys 42 min Bruce 1
jonathan crosby/ jonathan deloach 2 hr debra 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Quest 29,893
Paragould's finest lowlifes 9 hr unemployeddrugdealer 26
Any local mma school still around? 10 hr Guest 1
Donna Hyde 10 hr want to know 5
Lots of new residents in Paragould. From Memphi... 10 hr RitzCracker 54

Paragould Jobs

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]