First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PRPeople

Paragould, AR

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Attention Greene County! We welcome you to join us Friday, March 14, at 11am for lunch at Paragould's newest restaurant Redstone Grill! Come and check out our amazing menu, friendly staff, and new renovations. 1606 W. Kingshighway.
pgld resident

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 14, 2014
What's on your menu?
love it

Paragould, AR

#3 Mar 14, 2014
Had a blast took the kids today before I went to work kids had fun and so did we
Roger Daniels

Paragould, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2014
I went today. Food was disgusting. Waiter was bad.

Paragould, AR

#5 Mar 15, 2014
We went opening night food was overall good they have a few things to work on service was a little slow in dinning room but it was opening night and everyone is still learning give it a few weeks I think and things will be very good and a great place to take the family to eat

Since: Dec 13

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 15, 2014
Guest wrote:
We went opening night food was overall good they have a few things to work on service was a little slow in dinning room but it was opening night and everyone is still learning give it a few weeks I think and things will be very good and a great place to take the family to eat
Same here servers made a few mistakes but was was very willing to correct everything very accordingly and promptly. Steak was great, appetizer portions are amazing, very nice staff.
New owner

Paragould, AR

#7 Mar 15, 2014
Roger Daniels wrote:
I went today. Food was disgusting. Waiter was bad.
mr. Daniels this is Steve large the general manager please come back and give me a chance to make it RiGHT

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 15, 2014
Do what Steve large is saying. These guys did a great job correcting their mistakes with our meal!
hello

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 15, 2014
Mr. Large,
You should set up a Facebook page and post pics of the menu. Im interested to see what your restaurant offers and the prices. Let us know when you do so we can check it out. Thank you.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 15, 2014
hello wrote:
Mr. Large,
You should set up a Facebook page and post pics of the menu. Im interested to see what your restaurant offers and the prices. Let us know when you do so we can check it out. Thank you.
We ordered 1 chili rotel nacho appetizer (huge portion) 1 fried pickle and jalepenos appetizer (I subbed the jalepenos for more pickles also great size portion) 1 Reuben sandwich 1 16 oz ribeye (steak plate bout $24 by itself) and 1 draft beer 1water total bill was $51 I didn't think that was bad the steak was perfect cooked to a T!
girl

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2014
Is this place a bar or is it a place to eat and a place you can take you kids to

Paragould, AR

#12 Mar 15, 2014
Wow, how many times can the owner get on where and talk about how good the food and service is?

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 15, 2014
girl wrote:
Is this place a bar or is it a place to eat and a place you can take you kids to
U can take kids.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 15, 2014
Guest wrote:
Wow, how many times can the owner get on where and talk about how good the food and service is?
No the owner bro don't even know the owner I was just a satisfied customer I'm sorry that I'm not being negative enuff for u I know how topix people are only get on here for negativity and bs drama

Paragould, AR

#15 Mar 15, 2014
We went tonight and the service was horrible. We waited over 30 mins for a burger and it was so unorganized I understand just opening but practice before you open def wont be back and ill tell ppl not to go either
Angela Clayton

Paragould, AR

#16 Mar 15, 2014
Me and my family went today and the people, service, and food were awesome! And I will be telling everyone they should go. I also met the manager and owner and they were nicer than anyone I have come across in a long time.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 15, 2014
Guest wrote:
We went tonight and the service was horrible. We waited over 30 mins for a burger and it was so unorganized I understand just opening but practice before you open def wont be back and ill tell ppl not to go either
It was a bit unorganized when we went as well. They were way overstaffed. With all the employees the service was still off. Workers did check on us not necessarily our waiter but others. There where also moments when no one was coming around and I needed something. If they can get organized it will b a great place, maybe the best place in Paragould. They seriously have potential in my opinion.

Paragould, AR

#18 Mar 16, 2014
Where is this place?
satisfied customer

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2014
I went there.. Though the young ladies appeared to be struggling a bit. They were still nice. We were welcomed by a woman as soon as we walked in the door. She had alot of smiles And energy she was also our waitress..she suggested everything we ate and asked us to be honest and we did. She took good care of us..I personally will drive the hour from home to eat there and will be requesting the same waitress..the food was fantastic thank goodness paragould finally has a descent place to eat that ISN'T a dang Buffett!!! Thank you Redstone GRILL from Jennifer and Jonathon!! I can't remember the girls name that waited on us..wish I could cuz id send all my friends there to eat and fill her pockets full of tips!! We will know her when we see her though...great experience!
hello

Paragould, AR

#20 Mar 16, 2014
Its in the old Mazzios building next to Kimono.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sodas 10 min guest 2
Michael Hailey (Apr '13) 28 min guest 42
Stephanie Fields 32 min passing thru 8
my mom n law needs a man 1 hr Geezer 13
Ashley White 1 hr Toby 11
Wreck on 49 in front of Carriage Hills 2 hr guest 107
State police in cahoots with K-9. tell me your ... 3 hr hates cops 7
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 21 hr need some help 631
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak