PRPeople

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Attention Greene County! We welcome you to join us Friday, March 14, at 11am for lunch at Paragould's newest restaurant Redstone Grill! Come and check out our amazing menu, friendly staff, and new renovations. 1606 W. Kingshighway.
pgld resident

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

What's on your menu?
love it

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Had a blast took the kids today before I went to work kids had fun and so did we
Roger Daniels

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

I went today. Food was disgusting. Waiter was bad.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

We went opening night food was overall good they have a few things to work on service was a little slow in dinning room but it was opening night and everyone is still learning give it a few weeks I think and things will be very good and a great place to take the family to eat

Since: Dec 13

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Guest wrote:
We went opening night food was overall good they have a few things to work on service was a little slow in dinning room but it was opening night and everyone is still learning give it a few weeks I think and things will be very good and a great place to take the family to eat
Same here servers made a few mistakes but was was very willing to correct everything very accordingly and promptly. Steak was great, appetizer portions are amazing, very nice staff.
New owner

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Roger Daniels wrote:
I went today. Food was disgusting. Waiter was bad.
mr. Daniels this is Steve large the general manager please come back and give me a chance to make it RiGHT

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Do what Steve large is saying. These guys did a great job correcting their mistakes with our meal!
hello

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Mr. Large,
You should set up a Facebook page and post pics of the menu. Im interested to see what your restaurant offers and the prices. Let us know when you do so we can check it out. Thank you.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

hello wrote:
Mr. Large,
You should set up a Facebook page and post pics of the menu. Im interested to see what your restaurant offers and the prices. Let us know when you do so we can check it out. Thank you.
We ordered 1 chili rotel nacho appetizer (huge portion) 1 fried pickle and jalepenos appetizer (I subbed the jalepenos for more pickles also great size portion) 1 Reuben sandwich 1 16 oz ribeye (steak plate bout $24 by itself) and 1 draft beer 1water total bill was $51 I didn't think that was bad the steak was perfect cooked to a T!
girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Is this place a bar or is it a place to eat and a place you can take you kids to

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Wow, how many times can the owner get on where and talk about how good the food and service is?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

girl wrote:
Is this place a bar or is it a place to eat and a place you can take you kids to
U can take kids.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Guest wrote:
Wow, how many times can the owner get on where and talk about how good the food and service is?
No the owner bro don't even know the owner I was just a satisfied customer I'm sorry that I'm not being negative enuff for u I know how topix people are only get on here for negativity and bs drama

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

We went tonight and the service was horrible. We waited over 30 mins for a burger and it was so unorganized I understand just opening but practice before you open def wont be back and ill tell ppl not to go either
Angela Clayton

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Me and my family went today and the people, service, and food were awesome! And I will be telling everyone they should go. I also met the manager and owner and they were nicer than anyone I have come across in a long time.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Guest wrote:
We went tonight and the service was horrible. We waited over 30 mins for a burger and it was so unorganized I understand just opening but practice before you open def wont be back and ill tell ppl not to go either
It was a bit unorganized when we went as well. They were way overstaffed. With all the employees the service was still off. Workers did check on us not necessarily our waiter but others. There where also moments when no one was coming around and I needed something. If they can get organized it will b a great place, maybe the best place in Paragould. They seriously have potential in my opinion.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Where is this place?
satisfied customer

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

I went there.. Though the young ladies appeared to be struggling a bit. They were still nice. We were welcomed by a woman as soon as we walked in the door. She had alot of smiles And energy she was also our waitress..she suggested everything we ate and asked us to be honest and we did. She took good care of us..I personally will drive the hour from home to eat there and will be requesting the same waitress..the food was fantastic thank goodness paragould finally has a descent place to eat that ISN'T a dang Buffett!!! Thank you Redstone GRILL from Jennifer and Jonathon!! I can't remember the girls name that waited on us..wish I could cuz id send all my friends there to eat and fill her pockets full of tips!! We will know her when we see her though...great experience!
hello

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Its in the old Mazzios building next to Kimono.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cody pearson!! (Aug '12) 3 hr Baby mommha 27
Dana nipper 4 hr Kailey 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr lol 29,090
Scotty. Dawson 4 hr Guest 1
Corey Clemons (Dec '13) 5 hr Iknow 43
Danny freytag 5 hr oh my 1
Easy chicks (Apr '11) 5 hr just saying 21
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 10 hr funny stuff 572
Car Hits House 13 hr Almost Died 12