First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fact

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2011
I here Kenny hatch is an informant for one of the cops in town , he was seen takin a ride with one mmmmmm wonder who he will turn on cuz that's gonna well let's just say not good!!
Snitch

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Lots of people snitching, its the nature of the beast.
Fact

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Mmmmmmmm Kenny hatch huh I've heard of him he runs with some lul punks n town that's interesting I know some people that may need that info !! Thx

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Dont break the law and you don't have to worry about who is snitching and who isn't. That's just common sense.
Hello

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Yep that's a statement to live by lol but I'm not sure those type of people grasp that ! Just saying
The Truth

Paragould, AR

#6 Oct 14, 2011
Funny coming from you, dont ya think ?
Mrs Straub wrote:
Dont break the law and you don't have to worry about who is snitching and who isn't. That's just common sense.
oh well

Little Rock, AR

#7 Oct 15, 2011
As a law abiding citizen of Paragould I personally want to thank Mr Hatch. I have no tolerance for criminals and will (and have) turn you in myself if I find out about you. Suck it up
agree

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2011
I don't care much for criminals either. My opinion is that ALL criminals should be held accountable for their actions. Why should we allow an informant to walk away free from crime they done just because they told/set up someone else. You know they will continue breaking the law, because their mentality will be I told and walked away. They should all be accountable.You know the saying "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the timeď.
Uhh

Conway, AR

#9 Oct 15, 2011
Better not live near me, because if I see your sorry arz doing something illegal I will report your in heartbeat. I have no sympathy for low life, loser druggies or thieves.
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Oct 15, 2011
Often times a person is informed on that has done nothing, this results in a file being started on the person that could cause problems later. Most crime is committed by informants because they know they can rat their way out. Nothing is lower than a snitch or rat except maybe a child molester. Remember snitches end up in ditches!
Duhh

Conway, AR

#11 Oct 15, 2011
Guest wrote:
Often times a person is informed on that has done nothing, this results in a file being started on the person that could cause problems later. Most crime is committed by informants because they know they can rat their way out. Nothing is lower than a snitch or rat except maybe a child molester. Remember snitches end up in ditches!
And dopers and thieves end up being someone's b!tch in the pen.

Time to clean up the town and get all the rats on a raft out of here.

“Don't care for freeloaders”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

#12 Oct 15, 2011
Fact wrote:
I here Kenny hatch is an informant for one of the cops in town , he was seen takin a ride with one mmmmmm wonder who he will turn on cuz that's gonna well let's just say not good!!
Good for him, wish more did. Get rid of the losers in town.
friday

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2011
He isn't the only one! Jorden Boling will rat a
guy out in heartbeat!
HMMM

Conway, AR

#14 Oct 15, 2011
friday wrote:
He isn't the only one! Jorden Boling will rat a
guy out in heartbeat!
Good for him.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 15, 2011
Guest wrote:
Often times a person is informed on that has done nothing, this results in a file being started on the person that could cause problems later. Most crime is committed by informants because they know they can rat their way out. Nothing is lower than a snitch or rat except maybe a child molester. Remember snitches end up in ditches!
"Maybe a Child Molester"????? Really??? Maybe?? Id rather have a snitch in my neighborhood any day over a child molester or sex offender or even a serial killer.

And the bottom line, snitch or not, if you continue to break the law it will catch up with you sooner or later.
baby

Paragould, AR

#17 Oct 24, 2011
They ALL snitch when its their butts caught. But as for u all talking crap about snitches,"GOOD FOR THE SNITCHES!" FOr the person called AGREE heres the point,..NO we dont want ANYONE doing dope of any kind. But if 1 burned out doper who have only a few years of life left because of drugs,Let em do all they can if they can catch 10 15 druggys & get them off the streets. So be it. Its like a chain reaction, the wheel goes round & round. It all comes back around. The only thing that bothers me is this,...There r grown older men in this town who r dealing dope out of the back of their cars! That too will soon stop! How can they live in this town knowing they r selling dope for profit & destroying our community. U may say ,"OH well they r burnouts for years." It dont matter u keep adding more to ur list! How Dare u! U have ur nerve & u know who is doing it! How do u all sleep at night. If u have children what r u doing to the community they have to grow up in. The more drugs the more trash that will come to this town. I had a friend come to vist me from Chicago who hadnt lived here in 5 years. She was in shock how nasty & run down this town had gotten. I just said it goes back to the Mayor! His ecthics r all about baseball fields to bring in more money. But Im all for that but if the town looks like trash I dont care if u have a super dome It wont work! The drugs has this effect on cities. Mayor get up & open u eyes!Lets hget this town cleaned up. Its not the PPD fault they do the better they can. Sorry got away from the point of this! But it all goes back to our Mayor.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 24, 2011
Glad there informants to help the police. i hope that one day the law will change and they will EXECUTE all drug dealers, sex offenders, robbers, rapist, and murdering scum.
If you get caught cooking/growing/making or selling illegal drugs, then i hope they execute your sorry ass.
baby

Paragould, AR

#19 Oct 24, 2011
AMEN!
The Truth

Paragould, AR

#20 Oct 24, 2011
You want to execute people for growing or selling weed ? Your such a dip-shit !Must be a christan republican.
guest wrote:
Glad there informants to help the police. i hope that one day the law will change and they will EXECUTE all drug dealers, sex offenders, robbers, rapist, and murdering scum.
If you get caught cooking/growing/making or selling illegal drugs, then i hope they execute your sorry ass.
Concerned Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Aug 24, 2012
agree wrote:
I don't care much for criminals either. My opinion is that ALL criminals should be held accountable for their actions. Why should we allow an informant to walk away free from crime they done just because they told/set up someone else. You know they will continue breaking the law, because their mentality will be I told and walked away. They should all be accountable.You know the saying "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the timeď.
AMEN! I totally agree. Informants, aka, snitches, are the biggest and best junkies there are. The police know it and really don't care about them either. Once the police are finished using the informants they could care less about what happens to them. Once the word gets around about who is snitching the po po won't use them anymore and they will be on their own to defend for themselves. I hope that Debbie and Randy Hill are paying attention to this comment because their time is cominig soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coolest cars in Paragould?? 1 hr tg289a 5
Does anyone know Robert Taylor at Anchor? 1 hr Yummy 19
Eddie and willis hooks Quinn (Jan '14) 2 hr passing thru 42
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
Is there a woman that has not cheated on her man? (Aug '08) 2 hr Jki 78
nancy yee hardin (Jul '10) 3 hr Lauren 33
ricky flynn (Jan '09) 3 hr Ashley must be j... 32
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 14 hr Mines 632
Wreck on 49 in front of Carriage Hills Fri redlightman 108
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions