Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial

Full story: LA Daily News

A family walks by a wall of posters of Oscar Grant in Oakland, Calif., Friday, July 2, 2010.

Comments (Page 105)

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,251
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mr_nobody

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
One can only feel sorry for the impulsive Stolen "Blacks" as long as they remain in the land of their captivity. The Latinos, the Asians, the Amerinds, the Pacific Islanders, the Alaskan Natives, the racists, the White people, and the cops won't let them do what they "want" to do.
Mother Africa cries out for the return of her stolen children. The children cry out to mother Africa. Justice may be delayed, but justice cannot be denied.
Cannot you hear their cries? Shall "cool fool" Oscar's martyrdom have been in vain? Free these unfortunates so they might enjoy the advanced "civilization" of their ancestral homeland.
Free the stolen ones from the chains that bind them. Let them stolen people "celebrate their unique culture" with their indigenous African brothers! LET THEM PEOPLE GO!
Ronald
Right on, LET THEM PEOPLE GO HOME.
Anonymous

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Ready to go home?
GRIMMREAPER

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Imperial Thunder.
You are right. In a more enlightened age, a less racist America would have returned the stolen "Blacks" to the waiting arms of a tearful Mother Africa from whence they were stolen, "But the plan was rejected, emphatically and early, by black leaders".
According to enlightened progressive of that era, such as Henry Clay:
"There is a moral fitness in the idea of returning to Africa her children, whose ancestors have been torn from her by the ruthless hand of fraud and violence. Transplanted to a foreign land, they will carry back to their native soil the rich fruits of religion, civilization, law and liberty. May it not be one of the great designs of the Ruler of the universe (whose ways are often inscrutable by short-sighted mortals), thus to transform an original crime, into a signal blessing to that most unfortunate portion of the globe?"
In addition:
"Vermont, with only a handful of blacks, had one of the most active in New England. John Hough, professor of languages at Middlebury College, preached this in a sermon to colonizationsts in Montpelier on Oct. 18, 1826." :
"The state of the free colored population of the United States, is one of extreme and remediless degredation, of gross irreligion, of revolting profligacy, and, of course, deplorable wretchedness. Who can doubt ... the blacks among us are peculiarly addicted to habits of low vice and shameless profligacy? They are found in vast numbers in the haunts of riot and dissipation and intemperance where they squander in sin the scanty earnings of their toil, contract habits of grosser iniquity and are prepared for acts of daring outrage and of enormous guilt.... Squalid poverty, loathesome and painful disease, fell and torturing passions, and diversified and pitiable forms of misery are to be found (there)."
The "Black" leaders who rejected colonization pulled a dastardly deed on their progeny. Returned to the mother country, that progeny would have invented rockets to the moon and they would have made other just as great scientific accomplishments. Instead their vast scientific potential has been stolen by "Hispanics", Amerinds, Asians, and of course, the White man.
Source: http://www.slavenorth.com/colonize.htm
Ronald
Are you still commenting on this topic? My you have really claimed ownership of this topic. A clear indicator of boredom, idle time and both tend to indicate a rather solitary life, devoid of redeeming interaction with other people. Without this topic, you would just be another smelly, lonely person complaining about the "Stolen people"
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

GRIMMREAPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still commenting on this topic? My you have really claimed ownership of this topic. A clear indicator of boredom, idle time and both tend to indicate a rather solitary life, devoid of redeeming interaction with other people. Without this topic, you would just be another smelly, lonely person complaining about the "Stolen people"
GRIMMREAPER.

Exactly! As Thomas Jefferson presciently observed:

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [blacks] are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them."

The stolen "Black" leadership constantly remind us that without justice, peace will be an impossibility. Without the return of the stolen "Blacks" and the Mulattoes to the waiting arms of loving Mother Africa, how can there be justice?

Returned to their native habitat the repatriated "Blacks" and the Mulattoes will rule as kings. They will finally be free to apply all the scientific and social knowledge the Greeks and their White inheritors stole from them.

It would be good for the racists who want to keep the stolen "Blacks" and the Mulattoes to take heed of the voice of history:

"But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he would not let them go." (Exodus 10:27)

"And Pharaoh said unto him, Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die." (Exodus 10:28)

"And Moses said, Thou hast spoken well, I will see thy face again no more." (Exodus 10:29)

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether." (Exodus 11:1)

"And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:" (Exodus 11:4)

"And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts." (Exodus 11:5)

"And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more." (Exodus 11:6)

"And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead." (Exodus 12:30)

It is not a question of whether or not those stolen people shall be set free, GRIMMREAPER. The only question is how much suffering the thieves are willing to endure before it is recognized that it is simply the right thing to do.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8xor5br

Ronald
fgtujkf

Campbellsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

tduituki dftyi fuie7ifjjk fufjk
Rich Freemont

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Just another black scumbag who should be whipped and strung up to die.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Got it now wrote:
They're making Oscar Grant out to be a hero, he would still be alive if he woulds have obeyed the officers commands
You sound like a mf cop. What some dumb-shit to say.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Isaacko wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a mf cop. What some dumb-shit to say.
Just to put it on the table, I did not agree with the verdict and believe it was a tragic outcome regards to the dude died.

But... There is some self acountablity on Grant's part. Had he not been acting a fool; he would have never drawn the cops attention...
odyssey

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Sorry if this is off topic

HOMER'S AWAKE AND PISSED

In May or June of 2001, on TOTSE dot COM A post was made (Totse was a BBS forum like topix which started out in 1988 as a dialup BBS)

the post was removed and it's been denied it ever existed. it spoke in detail of what was going to happen

I was one of the witess on the website

also a day or two after 9-11 in my then town of Antioch California this happen

I admit I'm a bit of a clown at times but this is no joke.

read the descriptions on both pages

9-12-01

http://youtu.be/ZPHfXMQph0E

10 years later

september 2011

http://youtu.be/s763sJUcLD0

It's also been covered up. Police phoned it in to dispatch. Note, Antioch is near Walnut Creek where the owner ran totse (a well known website and the owner Taipan Enigma aka Jeff Hunter) designed much of the chat bots used today and search engines.
DBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

This guy should still be behind bars.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Rich Freemont wrote:
Just another black scumbag who should be whipped and strung up to die.
Heyyy!!!!!!!!! are you george bush pretending to be 'rf'?

That is one dumb statement.

And george we all know how you make dumb statments.
Bowel movement

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Metamucil!
Here Is One

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Bowel movement wrote:
<quoted text>
Metamucil!
I'm glad you had that "Bowel movement" before I shoved my shaft in there. Oh wait, How old are you, I only like little boys.
LaTisha 88

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, lets see, He's wearing a white hood, holds a burning Cross, and has a button on his cape to vote for Romney. Could be one of the Bushes' eh?
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

This was a honest tragic mistake. This officer did do this act with intent to kill.
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

LaTisha 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, lets see, He's wearing a white hood, holds a burning Cross, and has a button on his cape to vote for Romney. Could be one of the Bushes' eh?
Wow...I would assume that you are projecting your raciest views on other people. You are insinuating that Romney and both President Bushes are racist. You are definitely ignorant and a racist.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

My neck is also red, but unlike you, my heart is red.
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

DBS wrote:
My neck is also red, but unlike you, my heart is red.
@ DBS...A "Redneck" with a true bleeding-liberal hart. You a genuine oxymoron.
DBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, well I'm liberal to the core!!!!
CRIP4LIFE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

kill whities cuz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,251
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Panorama-City Discussions

Search the Panorama-City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Left Hook 200,319
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 19 hr gomerspile1966 4,482
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr Sparky A2 7,833
What is with all the Armenians in NOHO (Jul '09) Mon Observer 151
online scam alert Mon maddybowen 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Panorama-City News Video

•••
•••

Panorama-City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Panorama-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE