Who do you support for State House in Illinois (District 98) in 2010?

Posted in the Pana Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2010
Dorchester Farmer

Mount Olive, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Charles Landers

How do you cut the deficit by cutting taxes?- you can't. State programs will be immensely hurt if Rosenthal is elected. Never trust a man that takes 400,000 in gov't subsidies yet wants to kill public aid.
Anonymous

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

I think Mr. Rosenthal is the better person for this job. Landers has proven to be a liar, and is only a puppet to the Chicago Puppet Masters. Just look at Deanna, she is also a puppet that hasn't done a thing for us in Montgomery County. Vince is turning over in his grave so fast and hard, we could use him as a energy source.

Since: Oct 10

Litchfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Landers is lost without the dems, backing him. I really don't understand him. He spews lies, like the one about child molesters in school! Come on there was alot of usless BS mixed in with that bill NO ONE VOTED FOR IT! But I guess charlie would have, He'll just be the same ol same ol spend money because lets face it When All the Chicago Dems look at him and say charlie you better vote with us or no Money for next election what do you think he'll do. Also about the part with jobs going to China, come on charlie who are you endorsed by? Look at Wayne he's got alot of endorsments and very good ones at that. Also I'm pretty sure wayne is a farmer and farmers get money for set-aside land and other things for keeping grass in water ways and such all farmers get this money. So It looks like charlie is against farmers to?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Wayne Rosenthal

2 people voting for Charlie, Haha just like the real election! Go Wayne!
Litchfield2

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Voted For Charles Landers

CHarlie came by my house twice. Listened to me and the wife. Rosenthal never came by even once. Vote Landers

Since: Oct 10

Litchfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Thats because Wayne has a Job he farms, has to raise his own money the hard way, and coaches baseball. Charlie well he gets money from the Dems in Chicago. If Charlie gets in as soon as the Chicago machine starts asking I'm sure we'll see charlie turn his ways. Look at what he says he makes a stand on, Pro life, Pro Gun, ya right charlie looks like your running against everything your buddies are against. Just keep making up lies about Wayne and stuff he never said
htmcr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

I feel he has good ideas for the State of Il. . He is a hard working American family man and a Christian.
L. Harding

Mount Olive, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

I am ashamed to even admit I know who Landers is.
Morgan

Litchfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Wayne is a great guy. No kidding he'd do anything for you and is honest. This is coming from someone who served underhim in the Military. I wish all Officers could be as good as Wayne. I've meet Charlie and talked to him but I really think he's just saying anything he can to get into office including speading as much money as he can spreading lies and not telling the whole truth. Guys like landers got us into this mess in the first place. Lets give an honest guy a chance for once

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pana Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••