Comments
22,821 - 22,840 of 51,298 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Obamy

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24146
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You people have no life at all.
Ronald McDonald Taxes

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24147
May 30, 2012
 
Supply-side economics is better known to some as "Reaganomics", or the "trickle-down" policy espoused by former U.S. president Ronald Reagan. He popularized the controversial idea that greater tax cuts for investors and entrepreneurs provide incentives to save and invest and produce economic benefits that trickle down into the overall economy.

In other words, if government economic policy focuses on making the rich richer, the benefits will "trickle down" to everyone else. As supply siders are fond of saying, "A rising tide lifts all boats." Since Supply Side economics came to dominate American economic policy during the Reagan administration, the rising economic tide has certainly lifted a lot of yachts, but at the same time it has left most of the row boats stuck in the mud.

The past quarter century of Republican economics has proven that the trickle down theory is just a convenient excuse to justify an economic policy favoring the rich, with the benefits trickling up to make the very wealthy even wealthier.
Jack of all trades

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24148
May 30, 2012
 
Come on people the elction is over let it go now.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24149
May 30, 2012
 
Jack of all trades wrote:
Come on people the elction is over let it go now.
..........

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

..........

c'mon danny boy debate
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24150
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ronald McDonald Taxes wrote:
Supply-side economics is better known to some as "Reaganomics", or the "trickle-down" policy espoused by former U.S. president Ronald Reagan. He popularized the controversial idea that greater tax cuts for investors and entrepreneurs provide incentives to save and invest and produce economic benefits that trickle down into the overall economy.
In other words, if government economic policy focuses on making the rich richer, the benefits will "trickle down" to everyone else. As supply siders are fond of saying, "A rising tide lifts all boats." Since Supply Side economics came to dominate American economic policy during the Reagan administration, the rising economic tide has certainly lifted a lot of yachts, but at the same time it has left most of the row boats stuck in the mud.
The past quarter century of Republican economics has proven that the trickle down theory is just a convenient excuse to justify an economic policy favoring the rich, with the benefits trickling up to make the very wealthy even wealthier.
Please idiot. I love the democrats economy. Obamanomics...Trickle up poverty.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24151
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All you Glenn Beck Commie, Nazi right winger lovers out there .....
ummmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,errrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,uhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,u rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,burppppp ppppppp !!! LOL!
LMAO!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24152
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Please idiot. I love the democrats economy. Obamanomics...Trickle up poverty.
HAAAAAAAAAA!
I got your trickle up hanging ace!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
G Beck

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24153
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glenn Beck's Intelligence!!!!!!!!!!
HAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Folks, You cant make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
BURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! !!!!
Mittrack Obamney 2012

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24154
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let's invade Syria and Iran! Yippie skippy!
Truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24155
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA
sez
Really?
It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?
Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word
"fair."
LOL!
..........
c'mon danny boy debate
Why debate a fool that comes to the table without facts. What a clown.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24156
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

..........

c'mon danny boy debate

**********

Tell us how "you" pay a 30% tax rate and all the

"big guys" pay 15%

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

..........

danny boy tell us how "you" pay a 30% tax rate.

c'mon danny boy debate
Mittrack Obamney 2012

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24157
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mittrack Obamney will lead us into salvation.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24158
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

danny boy claims he's 48 years old......

a business man , a landlord....

He's also a f***ing liar!
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24159
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He's also a f***ing liar!

Just his "Black Messiah"

danny boy tell us how "you" pay a 30% tax rate.

c'mon danny boy debate
dogma

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24160
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yesterday, President Obama said that Poland ran death camps in WWII. In Poland. During a ceremony to award a Polish-born US citizen who risked his life to expose the Nazi death-camps.

LMAO !!!! death camps run by the poles. what a clown.
my favorite oblablah gaff is his birth state being in asia. LMAO !! the teleprompter musta been havin an off day.
Dan the Man wrote:
It's freaking amateur hour over at the Romney campaign. They're courting a damn birther lunatic and now this...
----------
Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign misspelled the word “America” on its new iPhone app, and it’s already paying a price for it.
In the app, the phrase “A Better America” is misspelled “A Better Amercia.” The misspelling was picked up and tweeted widely Tuesday night, soon spawned a hashtag-driven Twitter meme in which people imagined just what Amercia stood for and what kind of policies Romney had planned for Amercia.
...
Here’s a sampling of the reaction:
Will Mitt Romney apologize for Amercia?
Mitt Romney clearly wants Obama to stop apologizing for "Amercia" according to his new iPhone app.
AMERCIA TEH BUETIFLU.
----------
The number of unforced errors by the Romney campaign has been astonishing. It's just another reason for Democrats to be confident in the re-election of Obama.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24161
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.
I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
What would be the problem if the president was gay?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24162
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dogma wrote:
Yesterday, President Obama said that Poland ran death camps in WWII. In Poland. During a ceremony to award a Polish-born US citizen who risked his life to expose the Nazi death-camps.
LMAO !!!! death camps run by the poles. what a clown.
my favorite oblablah gaff is his birth state being in asia. LMAO !! the teleprompter musta been havin an off day. <quoted text>
LMAO! This is my favorite wingnut faux-outrage of the day.

This is how you know the right is desperate and scared - they will attack the President over a meaningless choice of words. I mean, "Polish death camps" is TOTALLY different than "Nazi death camps in Poland." Please.

This level of outrage from Poland, while Obama was trying to honor Poland's greatest anti-Nazi hero a medal, is so far over-the-top that you have to wonder what the Poles are trying to compensate for.

As a matter of history, the way the Poles treated the Jewish people during the war was not significantly different than the Nazis. Shrieking because Obama said "Polish death camps" instead of "Nazi death camps in Poland" reveals their insecurity about that fact.

But it's all the fodder the right needs for a week of shrieking faux-outrage at the President. Hell, anything bad that happens anywhere in the world is something they attack the President for. It's called Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24163
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poland's Jewish Secret Unearthed

A recently published report by the Polish Institute for National Remembrance (IPN) suggests that the involvement of Polish citizens in the killing of thousands of Jews during World War II was greater than previously acknowledged.

The report, which will form part of a book documenting the role of Poland in the execution of Hitler's 'Final Solution,' states that Poles were responsible for incidents that had been blamed entirely on occupying Nazi German forces. In 'Around Jedwabne,' the IPN documents that at least 30 anti-Jewish pogroms, or sanctioned massacres, were carried out by Poles around the town of Jedwabne and other areas of northeast Poland in 1941.

Accounts suggest that the burning of 1,600 Jews in a barn in Jedwabne was not the only atrocity and that similar acts in 22 other towns in the region contributed to the thousands of deaths previously thought to be the sole work of the German army.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24164
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poland's Jewish Secret Unearthed

http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,669067,00.html
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24165
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Of course this is the kind of shit the right has been saying for years...

----------

Cunningham alleged that "Obama wants to gas the Jews"

On his Cincinnati-based radio show, Bill Cunningham asked a fictional Jewish character voiced by a fellow WLW-AM host: "Did you hear about this Khalidi tape where Obama is toasting a guy who wants to gas and fry Jews?... This Obama guy loves the PLO. Can't you figure that out?" Cunningham later added, "Jews for [Sen. John] McCain because Obama wants to gas the Jews, like the PLO wants to gas the Jews, like the Nazis gassed the Jews."

----------

Why does anybody believe ANYTHING the right says about Obama anymore? Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Palmyra Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palmyra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palmyra News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palmyra
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••