Who do you support for Attorney General in Florida in 2010?

Posted in the Palmetto Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Doubt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

I have not been able to support any of these.
voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Thse are both lack luster candidates
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Jim Lewis

legalize marijuana it doesnt kill people many believe it is the gateway drug to other but in reality it isnt. alchol and tobacco kills half a million people each year. where marijuana kills none. if you are high and you are with your wife or girlfriend you will only want to love her so much but if you are drunk with alcohol you rey to harm her. so marijuana is illegal i guess its illegal to be happy and bring peace and love.
Kermit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

She has guts. And good experience in law enforcement, not in an ivory tower.
Froggy

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Kermit wrote:
She has guts. And good experience in law enforcement, not in an ivory tower.
Hey Kermit

Can we write you in on the vote sheet; I prefer my own kind
Brandon H.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Jim Lewis

Judged:

Jim Lewis has many ways to help the taxpayers of Florida! We need to change the way we fight the war on drugs. Spend less money sending people to jail for a plant that can benefit our society the same way alcohol has, if not, better!
Donald Graham

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

Both good candidates - but I think Bondi thinks more like I do - Only major problem with both is nothing will happen to stem the tide of illegals - every politician in Florida is beholden to the Farmers and they want illegals
mikeymike143

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

pam bondi is exactly the type of attorney general we need to stop the obummer regime from destroying america
Jeannie

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

Bondi vows to continue Florida's Health care lawsuit, Gelber announced he would move to dismiss the lawsuit. Case closed, my vote goes to Bondi
Denny Curtis

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

I'm voting for her because she will continue fighting the national health care, the other guy will drop the lawsuit.
Janice Ervin

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Voted For Dan Gelber

Judged:

Gelber is a man for all the people, not just Cubans.
Tim kiem

Florala, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

I'm voting for Jerry Springer from Spring Hill he already falls in with all the other dope heads. Marijuana don't kill. alcohol don't kill. guns don't kill, cars don't kill, trains don't kill, bombs don't kill, cancer don't kill. Grow up with a clear head and stop the bullshit.
Republican

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

Bondi all the way.
Lana

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Who in the HELL started this clueless lame boring forums about politics?? If you want to talk politics go to the polictical forum and STOP stuffing all this garbage on all the forums, its for LOCAL news and happenings not what lying crook is running for what office! All this crap being wrote does not matter no one is going to be able to pull us out of this recession and create jobs, of course they all promise but it will never happen. Do you want to know what will happen, say you a lot of time and energy, the rich will get richer the poor get poorer and the middle class will suffer and cutback and downsize and eventually lose thier jobs, the republicans help the rich the democrats help the poor, no one helps us and no one will. all these discussion are moot, why vote? complete waste of time thing are never going to change and I think we all know it! So stop obessing!
Nobama4me

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

Pam Bondi gets the NRA endorsement. Gelber is a gun grabber (NRA "D" rating) who is more concerned with headlines and taking away the rights of honest citizens than locking up criminals.
Obamanation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Vote for the NRA endorsement and look forward to the day when all federal laws in Florida will be invalidated. GO tenth amendment
Mary

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Pam Bondi

Judged:

She's Hot !!!
wondering

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Pam Bondi?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Dan Gelber

Judged:

Gelber is simply a more experienced attorney ... former federal prosecutor, former Senate special counsel, former State Representative.....just more experienced.
Lav Murray

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Dan Gelber

Judged:

community involvement, not just politics, history indicates he has been tackling the issues, is aware of the issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Manatee County was issued at April 19 at 5:05AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palmetto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palmetto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE