First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bubba

AOL

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Why do the parents of these girls let them date blacks? Do the fathers of these girls know that thier daughter is out with a black boy? If you are a father, and you have a daughter in this town , check out WHO and WHAT she is letting crawl between her legs.

AOL

#2 Oct 7, 2009
You mean like Megan Coffel, I know she is dating a white boy NOW, but she still lets the blacks feel around on her, seen it myself. Sicking
know you

Little Rock, AR

#3 Oct 7, 2009
guest wrote:
You mean like Megan Coffel, I know she is dating a white boy NOW, but she still lets the blacks feel around on her, seen it myself. Sicking
don't forget about megan mcmaster

AOL

#4 Oct 9, 2009
Thats right Mcmaster, does your daddy know that you are breeding with blacks? Does your mama care? Maybe someone should call them up and make sure that they know.
know

Little Rock, AR

#6 Oct 10, 2009
guest wrote:
Thats right Mcmaster, does your daddy know that you are breeding with blacks? Does your mama care? Maybe someone should call them up and make sure that they know.
her daddy don't care he's a nobody he does'nt care about his kids or his self he's tried to kill himself many times

AOL

#7 Oct 11, 2009
That may be the reason that he has tried to kill himself, ashamed of his daughter.

AOL

#9 Nov 8, 2009
Chriss Scott, how do you like falling in there behind a black boy ? Thats right I mean Linzee houselton likes the black boys better than you.awawhaha
Guess who

Little Rock, AR

#10 Nov 12, 2009
Keith don't care because he is too busy being locked up for trying to sell drugs at the Languille River Festival. He is a real loser.
friend

Little Rock, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2009
Guess who wrote:
Keith don't care because he is too busy being locked up for trying to sell drugs at the Languille River Festival. He is a real loser.
keith is a good person he just got mixed up with the wrong woman kim is bad news!!!!!!!!
just tryn to warn yall

Potts Camp, MS

#12 Dec 1, 2009
yall dumb lil white girls need to stay with your own race an leave the black coons alone b4 sumthing bad winds up happen to yall
Monster

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2009
just tryn to warn yall wrote:
yall dumb lil white girls need to stay with your own race an leave the black coons alone b4 sumthing bad winds up happen to yall
Simmer down, there killa.Hold on let my sexy ass white girlfriend get up out my lap so i can comment-see here the thing,'Boy'-if you ho's had any nuts and didnt hide behind sissy ass gossip columns then you'd be gettin' your teeth kicked in by this coon!They call me T.Money and i will beat your weak white ass grow some nuts and you wont be worried about what another man and his women does. That's ho shit and from reading that shit you wrote, you a ho and you cant get no pussy. Because if you did you would know that that's the only girl you should be worried bout.
Monster Killer

AOL

#14 Dec 3, 2009
Monster wrote:
<quoted text> Simmer down, there killa.Hold on let my sexy ass white girlfriend get up out my lap so i can comment-see here the thing,'Boy'-if you ho's had any nuts and didnt hide behind sissy ass gossip columns then you'd be gettin' your teeth kicked in by this coon!They call me T.Money and i will beat your weak white ass grow some nuts and you wont be worried about what another man and his women does. That's ho shit and from reading that shit you wrote, you a ho and you cant get no pussy. Because if you did you would know that that's the only girl you should be worried bout.
I tell you what, BOY. I go to Palestine School, and there's nobody there that is called t-money. If you will put your REAL name on here we WILL see if you can beat ME down. I have not seen the coon yet that could. So set your ass back down and put your white whore back in your lap, and tell her how to get them foodstamps. Cause BOY I'll bust them lips.
f-ckracistpigs

Forrest City, AR

#15 Dec 14, 2009
Monster Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what, BOY. I go to Palestine School, and there's nobody there that is called t-money. If you will put your REAL name on here we WILL see if you can beat ME down. I have not seen the coon yet that could. So set your ass back down and put your white whore back in your lap, and tell her how to get them foodstamps. Cause BOY I'll bust them lips.
man u are f*cking stupid its 2009 folks can date and f*ck whoever they want with out ur permission i hate to tell u that but i'm mixed and i'm tired of thse lil ugly redneck white boys thinking they better than a black and worthy of me it takes more than ur skin color to get wit me and i dont date RACIST ASS FOLKS an all the girls i know wit sense don't eitehr its not the skin its the mind an you are one dumbass ignorant muthaf*cking bitch if you think u can say that shit to someone's face ill tell u wat holla at me white boy ill beat the brakes off ur racist ass folks wanna talk that shit at me cuz im half hispanic gets on my nerves thats y i commented u want some honkie lol cuz ill f*ck you up bitch
Monster Killer

AOL

#16 Dec 15, 2009
f-ckracistpigs wrote:
<quoted text>
man u are f*cking stupid its 2009 folks can date and f*ck whoever they want with out ur permission i hate to tell u that but i'm mixed and i'm tired of thse lil ugly redneck white boys thinking they better than a black and worthy of me it takes more than ur skin color to get wit me and i dont date RACIST ASS FOLKS an all the girls i know wit sense don't eitehr its not the skin its the mind an you are one dumbass ignorant muthaf*cking bitch if you think u can say that shit to someone's face ill tell u wat holla at me white boy ill beat the brakes off ur racist ass folks wanna talk that shit at me cuz im half hispanic gets on my nerves thats y i commented u want some honkie lol cuz ill f*ck you up bitch
Thats why you put your name on here, wasn't it bitch? I really wasn't talking about any greasey ass mexicans, but now that you bought it up .I mean you too. Half and half, what you gonna do? not shit but run your mouth. That white man stuck your greasy mama so she could come here? What your name say it. HERNANDEZ
girl from palestine

AOL

#17 Jan 11, 2010
its not a persons outside or color you look at it the way they act and sum white guys are just trash and sumtimes you need someone to take care you you and stand up to be a man an linzee is a very good friend of mind and its none og your business who she dates it is her business

thank you!!!
Phyllis Leak

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2010
just tryn to warn yall wrote:
Yall r really really sad u get on this website talkn all this shit bout ppl n palestine and mixed race dating or whatever..... U can't even print ur real names.... U must b scared... U gotta still b n High School bcuz surely grown ass ppl isn't on here writing these silly ass comments...... And black ppl aren't coons... WHITE PEOPLE R CRACKERS!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Phyllis Leak

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2010
Monster Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Monster Koller is your government name Vern??????????
larona

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2010
S
Phyllis Leak wrote:
<quoted text>Yall r really really sad u get on this website talkn all this shit bout ppl n palestine and mixed race dating or whatever..... U can't even print ur real names.... U must b scared... U gotta still b n High School bcuz surely grown ass ppl isn't on here writing these silly ass comments...... And black ppl aren't coons... WHITE PEOPLE R CRACKERS!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Phyllis, we ain't crackers, we love u
Phyllis Leak

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2010
larona wrote:
S<quoted text>
Come on Phyllis, we ain't crackers, we love u
LOL!!!! Im sorry Mrs. Larona im nt racis but man these ppl r so childish and silly....... Nt all white ppl and I love yall 2.....
Small town girl

Little Rock, AR

#22 Jan 15, 2010
i dont think yall should be on here talking abt ppl dating blacks..im white and i dont date black guys but tht doesnt make me racies i just dont believe in dating somebody thts not ur color..if somebody wants 2 date somebody thts not there color then so be it..its nobodys business and we shouldnt judge them by wht they do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 43 min WhiteDevil 30,197
Jonathan Morris 1 hr agh_2014 4
Jesus 2 hr Bad 36
Anyone know the cowboy that was in wynne Walmart 8 hr Guest 1
Forrest city names number 11 of most dangerous ... 14 hr guess 4
brenda/danny convos Fri prolife 13
Narcissistic Personality Disorder Nov 20 balfour 15
Palestine Dating
Find my Match

Palestine People Search