realmccoy

Ironton, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2013
where an when is the chicken fight

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2013
realmccoy wrote:
where an when is the chicken fight
Creep-arse hillbillies

you disgust me and the rest of polite society
jake

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2013
where the fight
wanna know

Mooresville, NC

#4 Nov 5, 2013
whens the fight?
your times coming

Belfry, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2013
There are several undercover people in the area. Just waiting to bust these sorry ass people. Idiots. They already have some names so I hope they all go down. How in the hell could you be so cruel?
Please

Sitka, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2013
your times coming wrote:
There are several undercover people in the area. Just waiting to bust these sorry ass people. Idiots. They already have some names so I hope they all go down. How in the hell could you be so cruel?
That's hilarious! Several undercover people, HAHAHAHAHAHA !
kernel

Corbin, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2013
I heard that was chickens fightin at kfc
good

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2013
your times coming wrote:
There are several undercover people in the area. Just waiting to bust these sorry ass people. Idiots. They already have some names so I hope they all go down. How in the hell could you be so cruel?
good to hear, hope they bust them! who's fighting them?
yup

Salyersville, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2013
chicken fighting, 'cockfighting' in KY is only a misdemeanor and can only face a MAX fine of $50. So the person trying to act 'big' on the internet by saying there are 'several undercover' knows absolutely nothing. Undercover agents do not work on misdemeanor cases. And it is perfectly LEGAL to be a spectator at the cockfights in the state of KY.
PIED PIPER

Cleveland, OH

#10 Nov 6, 2013
your times coming wrote:
There are several undercover people in the area. Just waiting to bust these sorry ass people. Idiots. They already have some names so I hope they all go down. How in the hell could you be so cruel?
Do you know anything about Game Chickens? You need to educate yourself! If you turned the Chickens loose on a 600 acre farm they would eventually find each other and fight until they was just one left. Actually putting Gaffs or knifes on them is more humane bc it's a quicker death for the Rooster, if they was to be released in the wild and they found one another it could take days before one ends up killing the other one. That's just what they do is fight until one is dead.
duh

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2013
PIED PIPER wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know anything about Game Chickens? You need to educate yourself! If you turned the Chickens loose on a 600 acre farm they would eventually find each other and fight until they was just one left. Actually putting Gaffs or knifes on them is more humane bc it's a quicker death for the Rooster, if they was to be released in the wild and they found one another it could take days before one ends up killing the other one. That's just what they do is fight until one is dead.
Really. Not necessarily and depended on the situation. Same things happen with certain breeds of male dogs and cats. But they aren't roaming free Killing each other. Do tell ?!? Why is it illegal to fight them then?!!?!

Gee because it's inhumane
As hell and awful. That's why. I hope everyone that does such shit gets busted.
Please

Sitka, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. Not necessarily and depended on the situation. Same things happen with certain breeds of male dogs and cats. But they aren't roaming free Killing each other. Do tell ?!? Why is it illegal to fight them then?!!?!
Gee because it's inhumane
As hell and awful. That's why. I hope everyone that does such shit gets busted.
Who cares about rooster fights. I say build arenas to fight them, at least people would come and spend money in our towns and keep what little businesses we have alive. Go rooster fighters!
captain obvious

Corbin, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2013
I think we should put pillheads in a arena and have them fight for their next fix, that would be funny!
tim

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2013
who is it thats fightin them chickens
Sam

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2013
what is wrong with you people? chicken fighting is wrong and you all should be ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 8 min saty at home moma 6,259
Drug Dealers love Price 12 min We The People 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Bill 131,385
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 47 min Misty Fitch 12,267
Last post wins (Nov '10) 55 min Natalie 20,854
Kennilynn dale (Feb '14) 1 hr Knows 45
JC High school perverts 2 hr parent 1
Who was the man that shot himself on 23 this mo... 4 hr Old man- Bville 6
Bobby Cantrell fired? 4 hr wtf 2
Price to win by 70 percent vote 7 hr Just a thought 88
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match

Paintsville Jobs

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]