your times coming

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

There are several undercover people in the area. Just waiting to bust these sorry ass people. Idiots. They already have some names so I hope they all go down. How in the hell could you be so cruel?
Please

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

your times coming wrote:
There are several undercover people in the area. Just waiting to bust these sorry ass people. Idiots. They already have some names so I hope they all go down. How in the hell could you be so cruel?
That's hilarious! Several undercover people, HAHAHAHAHAHA !
kernel

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I heard that was chickens fightin at kfc
good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

your times coming wrote:
good to hear, hope they bust them! who's fighting them?
yup

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

chicken fighting, 'cockfighting' in KY is only a misdemeanor and can only face a MAX fine of $50. So the person trying to act 'big' on the internet by saying there are 'several undercover' knows absolutely nothing. Undercover agents do not work on misdemeanor cases. And it is perfectly LEGAL to be a spectator at the cockfights in the state of KY.
PIED PIPER

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

your times coming wrote:
Do you know anything about Game Chickens? You need to educate yourself! If you turned the Chickens loose on a 600 acre farm they would eventually find each other and fight until they was just one left. Actually putting Gaffs or knifes on them is more humane bc it's a quicker death for the Rooster, if they was to be released in the wild and they found one another it could take days before one ends up killing the other one. That's just what they do is fight until one is dead.
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

PIED PIPER wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know anything about Game Chickens? You need to educate yourself! If you turned the Chickens loose on a 600 acre farm they would eventually find each other and fight until they was just one left. Actually putting Gaffs or knifes on them is more humane bc it's a quicker death for the Rooster, if they was to be released in the wild and they found one another it could take days before one ends up killing the other one. That's just what they do is fight until one is dead.
Really. Not necessarily and depended on the situation. Same things happen with certain breeds of male dogs and cats. But they aren't roaming free Killing each other. Do tell ?!? Why is it illegal to fight them then?!!?!

Gee because it's inhumane
As hell and awful. That's why. I hope everyone that does such shit gets busted.
Please

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. Not necessarily and depended on the situation. Same things happen with certain breeds of male dogs and cats. But they aren't roaming free Killing each other. Do tell ?!? Why is it illegal to fight them then?!!?!
Gee because it's inhumane
As hell and awful. That's why. I hope everyone that does such shit gets busted.
Who cares about rooster fights. I say build arenas to fight them, at least people would come and spend money in our towns and keep what little businesses we have alive. Go rooster fighters!
captain obvious

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

I think we should put pillheads in a arena and have them fight for their next fix, that would be funny!
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

who is it thats fightin them chickens
Sam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

what is wrong with you people? chicken fighting is wrong and you all should be ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min DITCH MITCH 147,094
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min SNYB 129,008
keep it up jcso 40 min Julie 177
Darl Music 48 min Richard Smoker 59
Paintsville Independent using uncertified teachers 52 min Bullying is a crime 47
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 604
pantsville yankee little league 1 hr unexpected 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paintsville People Search