Will Paintsville Herald Stop Supporting Obama Now That He Wants Men To Marry Men

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faithful Reader

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

This is a respectful post because I am a longtime and faithful reader of our fine paper, The Paintsville Herald. Besides it news coverage, I love the columns by June Rice, Sara Blair, Clyde Pack and others. There is one thing about our paper that I do not like, which is, ITS SUCCESSION OF CARTOONS SUPPORTING BARACK OBAMA, the enemy of the coal field. Now, Obama has become the enemy of our churches and our Bible by advocation fornication between Men. Yes, when he supports Homosexual Marriage he is supporting male-male fornication, which is a Sin. Now, I am asking our paper to PLEASE STOP THOSE CARTOONS FAVORING OBAMA AND, for a change, come out and take a position against him for what he has done to Christians. Please.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

I am not gay, but also do not understand how Christians can bash someone for being gay? I thought God was the only one who could judge?

Dr Strangelove

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Faithful Reader wrote:
This is a respectful post because I am a longtime and faithful reader of our fine paper, The Paintsville Herald. Besides it news coverage, I love the columns by June Rice, Sara Blair, Clyde Pack and others. There is one thing about our paper that I do not like, which is, ITS SUCCESSION OF CARTOONS SUPPORTING BARACK OBAMA, the enemy of the coal field. Now, Obama has become the enemy of our churches and our Bible by advocation fornication between Men. Yes, when he supports Homosexual Marriage he is supporting male-male fornication, which is a Sin. Now, I am asking our paper to PLEASE STOP THOSE CARTOONS FAVORING OBAMA AND, for a change, come out and take a position against him for what he has done to Christians. Please.
So girl on girl is ok?
Church Member

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Amen. Our newspaper should write about how wrong Obama if for going against our Bible and the paper should stop all those cartoons favoring Obama.
weary

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Church Member wrote:
Amen. Our newspaper should write about how wrong Obama if for going against our Bible and the paper should stop all those cartoons favoring Obama.
Why should they do that? They have the right to publish what they want to, just as you have the right NOT to read it. Who gives a big hairy rat's patootie about "your" Bible? It's morons like you that can't seem to understand that "your" religion does not belong in the middle of everything that goes on in this world. That's why "our" founding fathers decided to keep church and state separate, and that is why we have freedom. We are free to speak our minds, we have freedom of press, freedom of religion. It is not all "your" way... Mind your own business and keep your nose out of everyone else's.
Agree

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

weary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they do that? They have the right to publish what they want to, just as you have the right NOT to read it. Who gives a big hairy rat's patootie about "your" Bible? It's morons like you that can't seem to understand that "your" religion does not belong in the middle of everything that goes on in this world. That's why "our" founding fathers decided to keep church and state separate, and that is why we have freedom. We are free to speak our minds, we have freedom of press, freedom of religion. It is not all "your" way... Mind your own business and keep your nose out of everyone else's.
Amen, weary

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

XBOX360Gamer wrote:
I am not gay, but also do not understand how Christians can bash someone for being gay? I thought God was the only one who could judge?
Box! You make me proud

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>So girl on girl is ok?
Girl on girl is highly recommended!
Whats Next

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

What's next? If Men-Men Marriages are ok, what about Man-Boy hookups? Why are they not legal under Obama's thinking?
weary

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Whats Next wrote:
What's next? If Men-Men Marriages are ok, what about Man-Boy hookups? Why are they not legal under Obama's thinking?
Because it is illegal to have sex with children. Seriously I have to wonder if you people are really so stupid or just trying to make argument for argument's sake.
Big Balls McGee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl on girl is highly recommended!
Gets me every time.
rooster

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

f off wrote:
<quoted text>we can tell your the smart one here.
And we can tell you are an idiot.
Ministers Should Speak

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I think and hope that our Christian Ministers will bring forth sermons condmening what Obama has said about Men Marrying Men. I think they should say something about male-male sexual fornication which is disgusting and disease causing. There is nothing "GAY" about homosexuals and what they do with each other. Now is the time for our churches to be front and center and condemn the president, even if the preachers are Democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ministers Should Speak wrote:
I think and hope that our Christian Ministers will bring forth sermons condmening what Obama has said about Men Marrying Men. I think they should say something about male-male sexual fornication which is disgusting and disease causing. There is nothing "GAY" about homosexuals and what they do with each other. Now is the time for our churches to be front and center and condemn the president, even if the preachers are Democrats.
blah blah blah

Hillbilly
anonymous

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Faithful Reader wrote:
get on your knees and faithfully service Jesus until He comes.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

weary wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Christians have the freedom to disagree with homosexuals! So quit bashing us when we decide to use our rights!!
weary

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

shinebright wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Christians have the freedom to disagree with homosexuals! So quit bashing us when we decide to use our rights!!
Yes, you ABSOLUTELY have the right to disagree with homosexuality. Makes you a hateful bigot, but that's your right. However, you DON'T have the right to force your beliefs on anyone else. Just like nobody has the right to force you to have a gay marriage, you don't have the right to force anyone NOT to. Let people do what they want to in order to be happy, as long as they aren't hurting anyone. If God doesn't like it, they will answer to him. And if you don't watch yourself, you'll be answering to him as well for we are not supposed to judge each other, and we are supposed to love one another.
weary

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

DUMMY wrote:
<quoted text>THE BIBLE JUDGES AND IT IS AGAINST GAY LIFESTYLES
Ok, so the Bible judges it. But the Bible also tells YOU not to judge. It's not your place. Your place is to love your neighbor as yourself.
Bruce and Dick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Me and Brucee just heart the Paintsville Herald and President Obama!!
weary

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

DUMMY wrote:
<quoted text>WELL IF YOUR GOING BY THE BIBLE IT SAYS 1 MAN 1 WOMAN,RIGHT
No, I don't think the Bible specifies a number, considering that many men in those times had multiple wives. However, as long as YOU are living YOUR life the way YOU believe you are supposed to, what business is it of yours how someone else lives theirs? You can't take away someone's rights just so that the laws of marriage fit into your religion. And furthermore, how can you deny homosexual marriage in the name of the "tradition of marriage" when divorce is legal? People stand before a minister and god and the church and swear to be together forever, then they can just change their mind and that is perfectly ok?

You people like to whine and gripe that others are trying to force their beliefs upon you, yet you CONSTANTLY insist upon forcing your beliefs upon everyone else. CONSTANTLY. And that's why the *good* Christians out there can't catch a break.

Really, I think any of you who believe the anti-gay garbage should stop listening to what you are spoon-fed by your preacher and sit down and actually read and interpret the Bible for yourselves. You will see that it is actually about love and tolerance and patience. Of course, I realize that most of you don't have the intelligence to interpret for yourselves, and that is why we have a gaggle of uneducated, raving, Republican idiots running around ruining the Christian name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min The_Box 122,554
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min S C A 138,345
Diet help 22 min Strega 9
Four Words You Say After Sex (Dec '09) 25 min Ice Man 1,699
Christina Barnetts murder suspect arrested 57 min One Mans Opinon 656
Who will win Johnson County Sheriff 1 hr darrell 692
Bob Hyden got teen pregnant (Aug '13) 1 hr Jeannie 38
•••

Freeze Warning for Johnson County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs