Comments
11,801 - 11,820 of 20,660 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12332 Sep 27, 2012
Taking Law D Doll , ann , Grammer Boy , moth woman *set's a peanut-butter trap for miss moth woman*, and Pete's ( where's Misty ) win now !!! Winner !!!!

Since: Oct 10

Georgetown, KY

#12333 Sep 27, 2012
Must be at the mall with Emma, I win.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12334 Sep 27, 2012
Stopping by to take the win with me.
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12335 Sep 27, 2012
Not so fast Gamer,,,I got this win :-)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12336 Sep 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
Not so fast Gamer,,,I got this win :-)
Key word: did :)

Winning

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12337 Sep 27, 2012
My Turn now :)
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12338 Sep 27, 2012
Ummm..........Whoop, there it is again* Gamer ^*Smiles* Wabbit, did you see how I beat Gamer ? Winner!!!*Where is that peanut-butter*.........Look's over and see's moth woman stuck*.........
xxGamerxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word: did :)
Winning

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#12339 Sep 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
Ummm..........Whoop, there it is again* Gamer ^*Smiles* Wabbit, did you see how I beat Gamer ? Winner!!!*Where is that peanut-butter*.........Look's over and see's moth woman stuck*.........<quoted text>
Hell yea I seen where you WERE winning Doll :) but not now and maybe not for the rest of the night,lol, i`m still thinking about it :) Hey you know Emma knows not to buy nothing ugly ): but you know it`s the thought that counts :) hey Moth Woman I hope you get out of that peanut butter and I hope Gamer and the rest can catch up cause i`m gone!! Winning with Seriously on my mind :)

“Have a nice Day”

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#12340 Sep 27, 2012
Ride By ... Hello Everyone :)

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12341 Sep 27, 2012
Stopping in for the Win :) been having internet trouble it's off and on it stinks like that.
Hope it's better tomorrow.
So I'm winning :)

LDD@
Ann123

Eaton, OH

#12342 Sep 27, 2012
Good Night Everyone...
Rosie Jo

Winchester, KY

#12343 Sep 28, 2012
Good TGIF day to everone. I look forward to this day. Hope this rain doesn't dampen everyones spirits. Guess I'll take this win. Have a good one you all.
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12344 Sep 28, 2012
Good Morning Dear,,,,,are you rained out over your way ? I will share the Win with you this morning ! Good Morning everyone, it's Duck weather today, hope everyone brought their umbrella's :-) Winning w/ Wabbit '(*_*)'
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yea I seen where you WERE winning Doll :) but not now and maybe not for the rest of the night,lol, i`m still thinking about it :) Hey you know Emma knows not to buy nothing ugly ): but you know it`s the thought that counts :) hey Moth Woman I hope you get out of that peanut butter and I hope Gamer and the rest can catch up cause i`m gone!! Winning with Seriously on my mind :)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#12345 Sep 28, 2012
Hi Jem, pete, moth woman and Gamer. Seriously and I will be shopping at the Mall this weekend. We win.
Ann123

Eaton, OH

#12346 Sep 28, 2012
Staying in tonight..good time to do nails and hair.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12347 Sep 28, 2012
I stayed in today too, Ann. Going to watch Grimm tonight. Hey Emma,Seriously and Rosie Jo, LDD and GR and Pepper, and Gamer and Pete and Misty. I KNOW you are glad it is Friday.
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12348 Sep 28, 2012
Emma Dear,,,,what color shall we buy this weekend ? Wabbit is sooooo against purple,,,but, I say we buy it any-who , lol :-) We win !!!! Hi Wabbit ( honey, cover your ear's so you don't hear the conversation Emma and I are having ).........Howdy Miss Jem! Did moth woman get out of my peanut-butter trap ? Hi Pepper , how is that dance comin' along ? I am going to steal Gamer's line for now,,,,Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Hi Misty and Pete, Rosie Jo , Lover girl , Flynn and ann.........
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Jem, pete, moth woman and Gamer. Seriously and I will be shopping at the Mall this weekend. We win.
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12349 Sep 28, 2012
Howdy Ghost *Smiles* Hi Law D Doll :-)

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#12350 Sep 28, 2012
seriously wrote:
Howdy Ghost *Smiles* Hi Law D Doll :-)
Hi Doll :) We Win!!
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

#12351 Sep 28, 2012
Hi Doll-face..........You look sooo good in Burple.......I mean,,purple *hic-up*
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Doll :) We Win!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Jay 151,373
Anyone noticed Chemtrails have stopped? (May '11) 1 hr Masteroftheminorkeys 15
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat 1,782
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,575
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 9,209
The Bar (Jan '13) 2 hr Natalie 9,471
Combat Veteran needing help. 3 hr helpplease 1
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 8 hr Joe 11,906
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••