Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2010
Justin

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 25, 2010
 
Last night justin honeycutt wrecked on us 23 and was tragically killed in the accident. His head was severed and his car is trashed.. Please pray for his family.
Bueford

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 26, 2010
 
wow i didnt know i was dead,hope it didnt hurt my car
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 26, 2010
 
Justin wrote:
Last night justin honeycutt wrecked on us 23 and was tragically killed in the accident. His head was severed and his car is trashed.. Please pray for his family.
You're a fu ckin moron.
GOOD O BOY

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 26, 2010
 
XBOX360Gamer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just not funny. You should not joke about stuff like this. Could you imagine if some of his family, if they lived out of town, saw this of all places on a Public Forum?
SEE what i mean bub there's to much sadness in the world the way it is and this is a good place to have fun,but it's getting so they are to many sick'Os on here.IM just learning the computer since my accident.I THINK ill get my girlfriend to learn me to set me up a facebook acct or something.I'LL be in touch though.
anonymous

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 26, 2010
 
Justin wrote:
Last night justin honeycutt wrecked on us 23 and was tragically killed in the accident. His head was severed and his car is trashed.. Please pray for his family.
Why not do something, instead of praying go talk to them? Help them?

Nah, ill just pray, it requires 0 effort and fixes nothing.
anonymous

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 26, 2010
 
enough

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 26, 2010
 
You idiots need to shut the f*ck up. The douchebag that started this thread works at k-mart with Justin and is pissed off for some unknown reason. I'm pretty sure through tracking that his name is Charles but I will find out for sure in a bit. Justin was not in a car crash and is very much alive, he did not total his Mustang either so get ur sh*t straight. You should be ashamed of yourself for even starting a thread as deranged as this one.
anonymous

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 26, 2010
 
enough wrote:
You idiots need to shut the f*ck up. The douchebag that started this thread works at k-mart with Justin and is pissed off for some unknown reason. I'm pretty sure through tracking that his name is Charles but I will find out for sure in a bit. Justin was not in a car crash and is very much alive, he did not total his Mustang either so get ur sh*t straight. You should be ashamed of yourself for even starting a thread as deranged as this one.
Thats a nice car he has.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 26, 2010
 
GOOD O BOY wrote:
<quoted text>SEE what i mean bub there's to much sadness in the world the way it is and this is a good place to have fun,but it's getting so they are to many sick'Os on here.IM just learning the computer since my accident.I THINK ill get my girlfriend to learn me to set me up a facebook acct or something.I'LL be in touch though.
I hate to see you go. It seems all the GOOD people do get tired of the bs on here and leave. I hope you still play the word games. That is pretty much what I post on and play other games.
PFP

“I am Blessed.”

Since: Nov 10

Paintsville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 26, 2010
 
GOOD O BOY wrote:
<quoted text>SEE what i mean bub there's to much sadness in the world the way it is and this is a good place to have fun,but it's getting so they are to many sick'Os on here.IM just learning the computer since my accident.I THINK ill get my girlfriend to learn me to set me up a facebook acct or something.I'LL be in touch though.
Facebook is pretty popular I think you will like it, most people do. It is sad that people treat others the way that they do it is true that "One bad apple spoils the bunch"
YUMM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

XBOX360Gamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree too. I hate to see him go. He is one of the few nice ones here.
AS THE FAMOUS GAY SINGER OF QUEEN SAID
"ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
HA HA HA baaahhhh HAHAHAHHA
U MAD?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 146,866
Dakota at walmart.. 29 min Gloria 25
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 128,923
paintsville football (Oct '10) 1 hr Kickoff 80
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hillian 81,559
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 600
Paintsville Independent using uncertified teachers 1 hr Bullying is a crime 45
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Pepper 11,728
keep it up jcso 13 hr gina 158
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••