Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 3,941)

Showing posts 78,801 - 78,820 of128,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Mirror man,
So you speak no lies, yeah right! Who ever said the Bible was truth on the money, it has more sense than you do. You are a slo mo. We go to the level of our development, which of course for you is pretty bleak. never lie, he he
How did you infer that I was speaking in the first person when I enclosed it in quotes? Did you really miss the intent of the example, Slomo?
Here's another: "the Bible says it, I believe it, that settles it."
"Who ever said the Bible was truth on the money..."? People like YOU! LOL!
Why do you think I chose MirrorMan as a handle? People like YOU! LOL!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,
Lol, toooo funny.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?
"sigh"
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior, look at your posts. Are you proud?
"Look at any little boys today?"
"your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,"
"take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?"

Your first made it sound like you are a Christian and rational. But now I see you are not. Yes, I dare post things that make you uncomfortable. Do you somehow think that Jesus has your back when you damn the memory of good men and falsely witness people as abominations? Do you have any concept of spirituality and the practice of it?
"We go to the level of our development.."
What is wrong with you?
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

UNCOMFORTABLE, NOBODY MAKES ME, ESPECIALLY THE LIKES OF ONE WHO THINKS STUPID THINGS. You and your remarks make me laugh, at first you think one thing then you think another, whom do you think your spouse is inbed with. sheep. You speak of spirituality, name some authors then simpleton

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, do you know what pious means?
I bet he thinks it's more than one pie....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

MirrorMan wrote:
Wloclawek Warrior, look at your posts. Are you proud?
"Look at any little boys today?"
"your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,"
"take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?"
Your first made it sound like you are a Christian and rational. But now I see you are not. Yes, I dare post things that make you uncomfortable. Do you somehow think that Jesus has your back when you damn the memory of good men and falsely witness people as abominations? Do you have any concept of spirituality and the practice of it?
"We go to the level of our development.."
What is wrong with you?
I think he shows the tell tale signs of late stage T.S.T.K.H.S.T.A. disorder... It's epidemic these days..
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he shows the tell tale signs of late stage T.S.T.K.H.S.T.A. disorder... It's epidemic these days..
Not really a point in replying, is there? He's clearly unbalanced and will just respond with more vulgarity and spittle. Like most Bible thumpers he completely misses the point of Jesus' teachings - well, maybe more than most.
That reminds me - did you hear about the Bible reciting contest several years back where the loser fatally shot the winner? Hmm.. maybe I shuld take McGruff's lead and start erasing my tracks.
Believer

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, like arrakis, god created this forum to train the faithful. We atheist are the teachers by default(the faithful never read the bible) we are harsh like. "Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work."
They laugh at God now, but will they laugh on judgment day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is laughing at a God, Why laugh at non existence beings... We laugh at dumb a$$s because they say such idiotic stuff like you just did....
MarlboroMan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

If we wanted to learn about the bible, then we could send our childern to schools ran by churchs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

MirrorMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really a point in replying, is there? He's clearly unbalanced and will just respond with more vulgarity and spittle. Like most Bible thumpers he completely misses the point of Jesus' teachings - well, maybe more than most.
That reminds me - did you hear about the Bible reciting contest several years back where the loser fatally shot the winner? Hmm.. maybe I shuld take McGruff's lead and start erasing my tracks.
While not all religious folks are bat shyte crazy, It is a world that seems to draw a very high percentage of them... Did you hear about the woman in Florida that ate her babies toes because God told her too.. Not to mention that whole group that Jimmy Jones got to sign over all their worldly goods, Move to the jungle and kill them selves and poison their kids...

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Believer wrote:
<quoted text>They laugh at God now, but will they laugh on judgment day.
Holy cow! I've never heard this argument before. It changes my mind about everything. Because some people believe something I better change my entire life and reject my own sense of reason just in case they are right!

But wait...now I have to pray to Allah and wear one of those Jewish hats too. I mean, by this logic, I need assume that any crazy idea is actually true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow! I've never heard this argument before. It changes my mind about everything. Because some people believe something I better change my entire life and reject my own sense of reason just in case they are right!
But wait...now I have to pray to Allah and wear one of those Jewish hats too. I mean, by this logic, I need assume that any crazy idea is actually true.
Don't Do It !!! It will cause Drain Bramage....
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
While not all religious folks are bat shyte crazy, It is a world that seems to draw a very high percentage of them... Did you hear about the woman in Florida that ate her babies toes because God told her too.. Not to mention that whole group that Jimmy Jones got to sign over all their worldly goods, Move to the jungle and kill them selves and poison their kids...
Then there's Waco and Heaven's Gate.... The problem with trying to associate mental illness with religious fixation is that the social acceptance of one masks the irrationality of the other (and no, I didn't screw up the order). An antisocial who finds God in prison is not cured, but is awarded an appraisal of normalcy and a degree of societal respect. A self professed atheist would not receive that consideration even if he was a decorated disabled veteran, community volunteer and bone marrow donor. I suspect that fanaticism, just as many other cases of addiction, is propelled by self medication of chemical imbalance.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythology is nothing to laugh about, its part of a well rounded education.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text> I bet he thinks it's more than one pie....
Prob right.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
UNCOMFORTABLE, NOBODY MAKES ME, ESPECIALLY THE LIKES OF ONE WHO THINKS STUPID THINGS. You and your remarks make me laugh, at first you think one thing then you think another, whom do you think your spouse is inbed with. sheep. You speak of spirituality, name some authors then simpleton
Is that you yoda?
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to those that have a limited education or intellect.... When someone such as your fine self knows so little most people will seem all knowing....
Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. "Quoted from (Satanism the Feared the Reliion" by Magus Peter H. Gilmore current High Priest of the Church of Satan in California.

It should come as no surprise that many Satanists are part of law enforcement agencies, and a large number of people throughout this and other criminal justice systems who fully agree with Satanic philosophy on this point.... But we are moving the world towards a state wherein the freeloaders will either work or starve, and the parasites will be removed to wither and die. So, you need only fear real Satanism if you are a criminal, a parasite, or a wastrel. Are you afraid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,801 - 78,820 of128,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min no prob 146,068
dirty "d" 42 min please 34
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Pepper 20,497
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Pepper 11,708
Israeli War Crimes and Genocide! 1 hr Breaking Headline News 2
Rachael Blair (Sep '10) 5 hr low life 76
Pikeville being aggressive.....Pay close attent... 5 hr difference 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••