Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,477

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

#82254 Jul 8, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior, look at your posts. Are you proud?
"Look at any little boys today?"
"your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,"
"take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?"

Your first made it sound like you are a Christian and rational. But now I see you are not. Yes, I dare post things that make you uncomfortable. Do you somehow think that Jesus has your back when you damn the memory of good men and falsely witness people as abominations? Do you have any concept of spirituality and the practice of it?
"We go to the level of our development.."
What is wrong with you?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#82255 Jul 8, 2012
UNCOMFORTABLE, NOBODY MAKES ME, ESPECIALLY THE LIKES OF ONE WHO THINKS STUPID THINGS. You and your remarks make me laugh, at first you think one thing then you think another, whom do you think your spouse is inbed with. sheep. You speak of spirituality, name some authors then simpleton

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#82256 Jul 8, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, do you know what pious means?
I bet he thinks it's more than one pie....

#82257 Jul 8, 2012
MirrorMan wrote:
Wloclawek Warrior, look at your posts. Are you proud?
"Look at any little boys today?"
"your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,"
"take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?"
Your first made it sound like you are a Christian and rational. But now I see you are not. Yes, I dare post things that make you uncomfortable. Do you somehow think that Jesus has your back when you damn the memory of good men and falsely witness people as abominations? Do you have any concept of spirituality and the practice of it?
"We go to the level of our development.."
What is wrong with you?
I think he shows the tell tale signs of late stage T.S.T.K.H.S.T.A. disorder... It's epidemic these days..
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

#82258 Jul 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he shows the tell tale signs of late stage T.S.T.K.H.S.T.A. disorder... It's epidemic these days..
Not really a point in replying, is there? He's clearly unbalanced and will just respond with more vulgarity and spittle. Like most Bible thumpers he completely misses the point of Jesus' teachings - well, maybe more than most.
That reminds me - did you hear about the Bible reciting contest several years back where the loser fatally shot the winner? Hmm.. maybe I shuld take McGruff's lead and start erasing my tracks.
Believer

Jamestown, KY

#82259 Jul 8, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, like arrakis, god created this forum to train the faithful. We atheist are the teachers by default(the faithful never read the bible) we are harsh like. "Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work."
They laugh at God now, but will they laugh on judgment day.

#82260 Jul 8, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is laughing at a God, Why laugh at non existence beings... We laugh at dumb a$$s because they say such idiotic stuff like you just did....
MarlboroMan

London, KY

#82261 Jul 8, 2012
If we wanted to learn about the bible, then we could send our childern to schools ran by churchs.

#82262 Jul 8, 2012
MirrorMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really a point in replying, is there? He's clearly unbalanced and will just respond with more vulgarity and spittle. Like most Bible thumpers he completely misses the point of Jesus' teachings - well, maybe more than most.
That reminds me - did you hear about the Bible reciting contest several years back where the loser fatally shot the winner? Hmm.. maybe I shuld take McGruff's lead and start erasing my tracks.
While not all religious folks are bat shyte crazy, It is a world that seems to draw a very high percentage of them... Did you hear about the woman in Florida that ate her babies toes because God told her too.. Not to mention that whole group that Jimmy Jones got to sign over all their worldly goods, Move to the jungle and kill them selves and poison their kids...

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#82263 Jul 8, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>They laugh at God now, but will they laugh on judgment day.
Holy cow! I've never heard this argument before. It changes my mind about everything. Because some people believe something I better change my entire life and reject my own sense of reason just in case they are right!

But wait...now I have to pray to Allah and wear one of those Jewish hats too. I mean, by this logic, I need assume that any crazy idea is actually true.

#82264 Jul 8, 2012
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow! I've never heard this argument before. It changes my mind about everything. Because some people believe something I better change my entire life and reject my own sense of reason just in case they are right!
But wait...now I have to pray to Allah and wear one of those Jewish hats too. I mean, by this logic, I need assume that any crazy idea is actually true.
Don't Do It !!! It will cause Drain Bramage....
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

#82265 Jul 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
While not all religious folks are bat shyte crazy, It is a world that seems to draw a very high percentage of them... Did you hear about the woman in Florida that ate her babies toes because God told her too.. Not to mention that whole group that Jimmy Jones got to sign over all their worldly goods, Move to the jungle and kill them selves and poison their kids...
Then there's Waco and Heaven's Gate.... The problem with trying to associate mental illness with religious fixation is that the social acceptance of one masks the irrationality of the other (and no, I didn't screw up the order). An antisocial who finds God in prison is not cured, but is awarded an appraisal of normalcy and a degree of societal respect. A self professed atheist would not receive that consideration even if he was a decorated disabled veteran, community volunteer and bone marrow donor. I suspect that fanaticism, just as many other cases of addiction, is propelled by self medication of chemical imbalance.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#82266 Jul 8, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythology is nothing to laugh about, its part of a well rounded education.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82267 Jul 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text> I bet he thinks it's more than one pie....
Prob right.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82268 Jul 8, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
UNCOMFORTABLE, NOBODY MAKES ME, ESPECIALLY THE LIKES OF ONE WHO THINKS STUPID THINGS. You and your remarks make me laugh, at first you think one thing then you think another, whom do you think your spouse is inbed with. sheep. You speak of spirituality, name some authors then simpleton
Is that you yoda?
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#82269 Jul 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to those that have a limited education or intellect.... When someone such as your fine self knows so little most people will seem all knowing....
Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. "Quoted from (Satanism the Feared the Reliion" by Magus Peter H. Gilmore current High Priest of the Church of Satan in California.

It should come as no surprise that many Satanists are part of law enforcement agencies, and a large number of people throughout this and other criminal justice systems who fully agree with Satanic philosophy on this point.... But we are moving the world towards a state wherein the freeloaders will either work or starve, and the parasites will be removed to wither and die. So, you need only fear real Satanism if you are a criminal, a parasite, or a wastrel. Are you afraid?
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#82270 Jul 8, 2012
Continued:

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Psalm 34:21
Evil shall slay the Wicked and they that Hate the righteous shall be desolate.
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#82271 Jul 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm content letting my mechanic handle it. He has not violated the trust yet."
I did that also... Until I had a friend take a look at the motor on my car.. and show me how that last 400 bucks I paid the guy I had, and my family had been taking our cars too for years showed me how he fixed a oil leak... He used silicon the fill in the spaces in a hardened cam cover spacer that had broken into pieces and charged me for a new replacement cover, oil pump, main seal, and oil pan gasket.. All of which were the original parts and never even had the bolts taken off......
So... as a Great man once said... "Trust, but Varify"
I hope you got a refund! LOL
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#82272 Jul 8, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
w
I'm hoping it's dog and cat poop can be turned into gold, everyone will be recycling it. I'm getting a few bull dogs that can push out a load.
Youshould see what a bulldog can do to a new floor... Yuck!
We were close to finishing a new floor in the whole house...
came in, n thar it was.... Not Gold!

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#82273 Jul 8, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>She gave consent...
Minors cannot give consent...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price to win by 70 percent vote 32 min omg 127
mark minix and amy sammons love affair 1 hr Sorry mother she is 5
PRICE ARRESTS, and JUDGE LET THEM GO! 1 hr Ole Blue 15
12 years of bill witten's reign was long enough 2 hr kentucky wildcat 21
i hate ricky jo 2 hr say what 2
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Dickens1 20,870
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr Analog man 9,311
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr Dickens1 12,305
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 7 hr cricket 355
JC High school perverts Thu Stupid 23