Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 3,941)

Showing posts 78,801 - 78,820 of122,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of good in The Heavenly Father, but to teach it to a stone will not make the stone move. Education begins at home. If your parents have not folded their hands before their meal or knelt to pray prior to bedtime, do you actually think some prejudiced teacher at some liberal school will change his way? Some think Jesus Died on the cross for the sins of the world. He died for the sins of his children, the saved. Then the question arises, whether one has to be a sheep and roll over because to defend ones self is against the turn the other cheek precept, right! Christianity is one of the newest, bloodiest religions ever since the inception of any religion.
Priests raping little boys, the Jehovah Witnesses taking and making key phrases in their Bible to suit them.
When Our Lord Hung on the cross, there was very little written because writing utensils were premium and the fact that reading and writing were nil, so then it went from mouth to mouth and the preacher would have you believe that everything was word for word!!? The first gospel was penned almost a century post JESUS' death and resurrection, if in fact, this incident transpired, and made it through 327 AD, the convention at Nice, when the bishops took and burned 90 plus percent of the holy writ and kept the few items of supposed importance to keep the populance ignorant so that they would pay indulgences!
Heaven or hell is what we make of it. I have seen with my own eyes, as a child, some fat priest try to rape a little boy, a friend of mine, of which I broke up the party, which was called christian youth organization, So I stole the wine out of his refrigerator and the pepperoni and took the kid to the beach and we ate and spoke of what was going on. Ten years ago, he and his brother took and blew their heads off. The priest that did this died of a heart attack in the convent dancing with the nuns.
When I was to be baptized, the Priest took and told my DP father, Dachau graduate, and my god parents at the Catholic church "No money, No Baptism" So dead old dad had a few choice words for him and we went to the Lutheran Church and got it done toot sweet, for free. The preacher said that it was not holy ot deny a service to an infant, baptism on account of money. They still hide the Cretins who sodomized the children in the Roman Catholic Church. I see it in this days paper on the counter. Jesus will not be happy in the coming of the last of days. We will all pay our debt.
In your religie world.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

trusted wrote:
Ephesians 3:17-19
Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
So the LORD said,‘I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them’” And the lord said "But I still love you."

Bull excrement.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an expert, Were you there? Did your beloved O-BUM-A not do the same thing, Oh I forgot he is MOOSLIM a hole
Lol, so you know my mind as you know your god,s, lol, what a TrueBeliever†.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
What about Sodom and Gomorrah, Smart expert?
What about sodom and gomorrah, how can this humble atheist enlighten you on the subject? I am not an expert on "smart" that would be "havent forgotten", but compared to you I have a phd in bible literacy.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

You use such GODLY words like bull excrement, Then you have the audacity to ask such a question of me!!?
I am a Polish Jew. Small wonder your location is hidden, from embarrassment, no doubt. ask yourself stupid questions and before you address an expert, read your bible
Is this On Life Support

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

O_O By the Nine it's still here
Im slightly Impressed on how long this Thing As been going

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
You use such GODLY words like bull excrement, Then you have the audacity to ask such a question of me!!?
I am a Polish Jew. Small wonder your location is hidden, from embarrassment, no doubt. ask yourself stupid questions and before you address an expert, read your bible
Lol, I know you are, and I did not know I used godly words, I live in kentucky, do you wanna come get you some? I gotta take a moment, I be laughing at ya.
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Who said it so well? Do not be afraid of the person who can destroy your body, but of the one who can destroy your body and cast your soul into Hell fire?
Being "book smart" is a double handicap when the library only has one on it's shelf.

Common sense: Aye, theres the rub.
Unless you do what the church tells you is right, you are doomed to Hell fire, but who tells the church it is right? Why the church, of course. "I never lie. Ask me and I'll prove it." Catch 22.
The Torah was edited, corrected and compiled over time from writings that originated from civilizations such as the canaanites (who had it a little wrong, it seems). Much later, Jesus caused a schism from the temple, saying that the Pharisees and Sadducees had it wrong (the Essenes thought so, too). The books of the New Testament were gathered in the second/third century and by the third council of Carthage, they had weeded out the parts of the gospels that were wrong. Factions such as the gnostics were eliminated, because they had it wrong.(A couple hundred years later, Mohammed said everybody had it wrong, but that's a different story.) After a lot more wrongs, the reformation came in the 16th century that said that the clergy had it wrong. Then burning old women became wrong and owning slaves became wrong and.... Now there are a hundred sects of protestants, each saying it knows the TRUTH and the others have it just a wee bit wrong...
Now, just what does your common sense tell you?

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Whew, ok, thats better.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Is this On Life Support wrote:
O_O By the Nine it's still here
Im slightly Impressed on how long this Thing As been going
Yes, like arrakis, god created this forum to train the faithful. We atheist are the teachers by default(the faithful never read the bible) we are harsh like. "Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work."
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Mirror man,
So you speak no lies, yeah right! Who ever said the Bible was truth on the money, it has more sense than you do. You are a slo mo. We go to the level of our development, which of course for you is pretty bleak. never lie, he he
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior: "So dead old dad had a few choice words for him and we went to the Lutheran Church and got it done toot sweet, for free."

You pious ASS.
When my dad died, the chapel we attended was unavailable - it's complicated, just take my word for it. We went to the other Lutheran church in town and asked if we could have the service there. The answer was a FLAT NO. We were LCA, not ACL. That was not the worst of it, either.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

MirrorMan wrote:
Wloclawek Warrior: "So dead old dad had a few choice words for him and we went to the Lutheran Church and got it done toot sweet, for free."
You pious ASS.
When my dad died, the chapel we attended was unavailable - it's complicated, just take my word for it. We went to the other Lutheran church in town and asked if we could have the service there. The answer was a FLAT NO. We were LCA, not ACL. That was not the worst of it, either.
"You pious ASS." Very good, I agree.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

too bad for you, does it really matter, So I am a pious ass, what does that make you? Catholic? Look at any little boys today? You make a lot of moise over the dead.
Jesus said, Let the dead bury their dead, haha Pious, Look in the mirror, and ass look between your eyes.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
too bad for you, does it really matter, So I am a pious ass, what does that make you? Catholic? Look at any little boys today? You make a lot of moise over the dead.
Jesus said, Let the dead bury their dead, haha Pious, Look in the mirror, and ass look between your eyes.
Hmmm, do you know what pious means?
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,
MirrorMan

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Mirror man,
So you speak no lies, yeah right! Who ever said the Bible was truth on the money, it has more sense than you do. You are a slo mo. We go to the level of our development, which of course for you is pretty bleak. never lie, he he
How did you infer that I was speaking in the first person when I enclosed it in quotes? Did you really miss the intent of the example, Slomo?
Here's another: "the Bible says it, I believe it, that settles it."
"Who ever said the Bible was truth on the money..."? People like YOU! LOL!
Why do you think I chose MirrorMan as a handle? People like YOU! LOL!

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
your old man is better dead than to claim the likes of you. Tough, Bad, Location Hidden, Probably a homo. or a child molester. you can come out of the closet now and be a $low monkey like you are. words are cheap,
Lol, toooo funny.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
take off the suit now, blow monkey. a and d ointment and suppositories are cheap. ha ha LOL does that mean lots of luck to you?
"sigh"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,801 - 78,820 of122,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will win Democrat primary for sheriff 6 min Voter 0
More people read Topix than Facebook 12 min Proven 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min conservative crapola 138,685
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Hum 81,201
Who will win Johnson County Sheriff 1 hr highly angry 731
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Wabbit 9,012
Obama's policies follow the teachings of Christ 1 hr Umm 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••