disgusted

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Is it illegal around here? Seems like the answer would be an obvious YES but just wondering. My neighbor recently installed a line from his septic tank that runs all the way across our neighborhood's road, onto our other neighbor's property to the corner of it and over the hill behind my house, into the creek. He had permission from our other neighbor to do so but they conveniently located it to a spot that's closer to my house than anyone else's and the overwhelming smell of raw sewage in the morning (and afternoon. and evening.) isn't a pleasant one.

If it IS illegal, who would I report it to?
Honey Wagon

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
Is it illegal around here? Seems like the answer would be an obvious YES but just wondering. My neighbor recently installed a line from his septic tank that runs all the way across our neighborhood's road, onto our other neighbor's property to the corner of it and over the hill behind my house, into the creek. He had permission from our other neighbor to do so but they conveniently located it to a spot that's closer to my house than anyone else's and the overwhelming smell of raw sewage in the morning (and afternoon. and evening.) isn't a pleasant one.
does it smell like honey bucket with her legs open?
disgusted

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

that was helpful, thanks for your contribution.
disgusted

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

and to answer your question, i have no idea as i've never sniffed Honey Bucket's crotch... but the stench is slightly milder than your mom's.
Big Balls McGee

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

First report is to the Johnson county health department. But I'll go ahead tell you they probably won't do anything. So go ahead and call the Kentucky division of water. You can make a report to Frankfort or the they have a regional office in Hazard. Typically get more out of Frankfort.
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Maybe they could get someone to routinely pump their tank so they could dump it directly into the Big Sandy with the rest of it.

A few years ago, they busted a guy for that. So, why look the other way now? He did jail time yet whoever is dumping in now gets away with it?

If I find where their pipe empties into the river, I'd take a can of Great stuff, push it up in there about 6 feet and pop it with my .22. That would make for an exciting end to their day.
jay

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

disgusted wrote:
measure the pipe and cut you a tree that size and about a foot long then cut you a piece a little smaller about 2 foot long(cut 3 or 4 extra pieces for later) take a sledge hammer and drive wood in pipe. take the smaller piece and drive it deeper. this will stop it up. you may have to repeat a few times. but they will get tired of the comade overflowing.that spray foam insalation might work it would be alot easier
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

If you use can of spray insulation, be sure to warm it and shake it up well. If you don't want to shoot it, you can place it where it just lays in the pipe, poke a hole with a shovel or pick, then drive it hard up in there. Wherever it stops, so will anything coming out.

“United We Stand”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

There will be Caca everywhere.

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Take some pics of it and see if either of the papers will do a story on it. That might shame the health department enough to do something. Since it's flowing into a creek, wouldn't widlife have something to say as well since it does endanger the widlife?
drunk taco

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Scooter Sammy hims shitted in a ditch next to RT201 one times on hims way home to puncheon. I tolds him not to eats 7 tacos and drank those 14 miller high lifes. Hims ass blewed open like a hot pepsi twisted off!!!! HAHS HAHS!!!!
Just drunk

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I had taco once, did that to me.
just ck 1559 wiley branch

Van Lear, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

They poop in the creek @ 1559 Stambaugh's places. Bonnie Baldwin's too
Big Balls McGee

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a dump on your chest for $50.
Kinda cheap don't you think, I mean, you've not even seen what that chest looks like.

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

This may be a shitty subject but assuming they do laundry, do dishes and take baths they are also dumping soap and soap can kill fish or cause probs for any animals that drink from that creek. Since this area seems to be an area big on making meth, it's hard telling what might be being dumped in that creek or any other one that folks are using for their own private waste disposal system.
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

gaytor_bayt wrote:
This may be a shitty subject but assuming they do laundry, do dishes and take baths they are also dumping soap and soap can kill fish or cause probs for any animals that drink from that creek. Since this area seems to be an area big on making meth, it's hard telling what might be being dumped in that creek or any other one that folks are using for their own private waste disposal system.
Never thought about meth by-products being dumped but you know they are. Its a wonder there's a minnow left alive.

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Slapper John wrote:
<quoted text>
Never thought about meth by-products being dumped but you know they are. Its a wonder there's a minnow left alive.
We might end up with 8 legged slavering deer as well. Who the heck knows what that stuff could do with the crap it's supposed to be made from.

“United We Stand”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

We could also end up with kinder, gentler Topix posters.lol

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

texas pete wrote:
We could also end up with kinder, gentler Topix posters.lol
No sarcasm intended towrds you at all Pete, but what say we start a thread just to see how long it takes for someone to try and start something. In fact I'll start it and it will be about heating ones home on the cheap. You game?
highway chit

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Think about the watger pollution from the asphalt that covers the roads. The oil and chemicals from it ain't no good for the water and environment. When it rains asphalt is polluting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will win Johnson County Sheriff 13 min Price trash 708
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 min LIbEralS 25,963
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Ari son of Anarchy 138,500
Married Deputy Having Affair 36 min levi 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 56 min imposter 81,192
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 122,619
One word game (Apr '09) 4 hr Sweet Annie 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••