Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
well

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2010
is the stock sale in paintsville open during the winter months. Jan-March. what about when it snows are they open then. Thanks.
HuckleBerry

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2010
closed in winter.
RETAIL

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2010
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Anonymous

Pippa Passes, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2010
they should put a stop to the sale of animals over there, they bring those poor dogs, chickens, rabbits and anything else they can find to make a $ 1.00 on and take it out there and put it in the dangerous heat and they have too many animals to one cage, I am going to look into to having something done about it. They stopped it at Bull Creek and it was nothing near the condition of the Stock Sale/Yard. Such a disgusting site !!! Just the animal side, the other part is fine.
RETAIL

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2010
more for you wrote:
they should put a stop to the sale of animals over there, they bring those poor dogs, chickens, rabbits and anything else they can find to make a $ 1.00 on and take it out there and put it in the dangerous heat and they have too many animals to one cage, I am going to look into to having something done about it. They stopped it at Bull Creek and it was nothing near the condition of the Stock Sale/Yard. Such a disgusting site !!! Just the animal side, the other part is fine.
That is Rocky Blevins property
no way

Salyersville, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2010
Rocky has been arrested on drug charges, he goes back to court soon. I hope someone takes over and cleans that place up. But YES it is open all YEAR, Ive been out there in the snow, its still packed, especially at the first of the month when the majority of this area gets paid.
silly

Chesterfield, VA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
no way wrote:
Rocky has been arrested on drug charges, he goes back to court soon. I hope someone takes over and cleans that place up. But YES it is open all YEAR, Ive been out there in the snow, its still packed, especially at the first of the month when the majority of this area gets paid.
Does anyone know what happened to Rocky Blevins as far as the drug charges go?
Gucci

Sitka, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
The place needs to be burned to the ground then bulldozed. The amount of human and animal trash at that filthy place is truly amazing. Maybe they could install showers there so the nasty people can be hosed off. Of course hazmat suits would have to be worn when the hick a billys disrobed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min ANE 1,831
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 min Pagan 16,146
Last post wins (Nov '10) 11 min Dickens1 20,660
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min SHARING 151,384
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 13 min Dickens1 11,907
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 min Interested 681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min lorenea 130,576
The Bar (Jan '13) 5 hr Maverick 808 9,470
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••