First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Psyche

United States

#102 Oct 28, 2009
doesnt matter wrote:
they have never given illegal pain meds to anybody i've been goin there for 2 yrs now and i had almost broke my arm but they wldnt give me anything but non narcotic pain relievers they r great drs if u ask me and i wld recommend them to anybody
Not giving you pain medication when you in fact might need it doesn't make them good doctors. There is obviously a serious drug problem in this area with abuse, diversion, and addiction, but there is also the problem of undertreating pain and patients suffering because of doctors not wanting to be labelled as pill pushers.
I KNOW

Louisa, KY

#103 Oct 28, 2009
My mother-in-law had lung cancer, the only thing they prescribed her was Lortab 5! I complained with a headache for 4 months, they kept telling me it was a sinus infection and that I had COPD. I had neither. I was in the hospital when they finally did an MRI on my brain, come to find out I have Arnold Chiari Malformation I. The lower part of my brain, the Cerebellar Tonsils are herniating into my spinal canal. Now I am under a Neurologist care and I have to see the Neurosurgeon on 12/7/09. There is no cure for this disorder, just treatment with medication and surgery. Needless to say, I switched doctors. I also have vitamin B12 deficiency, which now I take weekly injections for and will have to for the rest of my life!
there not like that

Virgie, KY

#104 Oct 28, 2009
i have no ideal why you all are talking about these young ladys they have always been nice to me.and they just do not get drugs out.there good drs it is dr kousa that gives the drugs out to any one.he is really rude to his workers and he is so slow.i heard it was cause he was married and gay and having affair with one of the girls in the office.
paintsville sucks

Salyersville, KY

#105 May 30, 2012
No they are NOT PILL PUSHERS!!!!! Are the best Doctors in that God for saken place! Paintsville will always be the Ass of Kentucky so glad I left.
Most everyone living there is pathedic. Gotta make stuff up just to have something to do while waiting on that government check to come
Really

Auxier, KY

#106 May 30, 2012
paintsville sucks wrote:
No they are NOT PILL PUSHERS!!!!! Are the best Doctors in that God for saken place! Paintsville will always be the Ass of Kentucky so glad I left.
Most everyone living there is pathedic. Gotta make stuff up just to have something to do while waiting on that government check to come
Posting from Salyersville, the inbreed capital of Kentucky, you have the nerve to say what you said? Most of the trash in this county is imported from Magoffin County.
blow

Staffordsville, KY

#107 May 30, 2012
paintsville sucks wrote:
* Pathetic Salyersville trash!
blow

Staffordsville, KY

#108 May 30, 2012
I don't care if your granny goes there yer papaw or yer preacher or whoever! They do dull out meds! What set's them aside from Kousa and all the other MD's? NOTHING!
u wish

Salyersville, KY

#109 Jun 6, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting from Salyersville, the inbreed capital of Kentucky, you have the nerve to say what you said? Most of the trash in this county is imported from Magoffin County.
ARE YOU Kidding?? Where do you get your information from?? First and foremost, it's inbred not inbreed. Second, Paintsville is like what, 10 minutes from S-ville?-whooooo-high society-check Mapquest, you are further east from Lexington or any other place for that matter (meaning bigger rednecks and inbreds are just as prominent in P-ville). Third, apparently you are some of the trash imported from Magoffin County!:)
Get off her back

Paintsville, KY

#110 Jun 7, 2012
Dr. Collins and Donetta are a great example of the next generation of Doctors in our area. They have devoted much of their time and are considered by many in Johnson County to be well respected Physicians. Simply take a look when you drive by their office and observe the Patients waiting, Are they dope head looking hoodlems?, No, most are either older, respectable retired people. There is such a clear difference between Dr. Collins's office and say the one on Main Street, by the swinging bridge, or on down town, or even the office at the end of James Trimble Blvd. It's a shame that ignorant, probablly welfare drawing drians on society would get on here and degrade Dr. Collins. Her compasion for her clients far exceeds that of most of the Dr.'s in our town, and I personaly feel we are lucky to have her. So how bout you bums get up off her back!!!!!
blow

Staffordsville, KY

#111 Jun 8, 2012
Get off her back wrote:
Dr. Collins and Donetta are a great example of the next generation of Doctors in our area. They have devoted much of their time and are considered by many in Johnson County to be well respected Physicians. Simply take a look when you drive by their office and observe the Patients waiting, Are they dope head looking hoodlems?, No, most are either older, respectable retired people. There is such a clear difference between Dr. Collins's office and say the one on Main Street, by the swinging bridge, or on down town, or even the office at the end of James Trimble Blvd. It's a shame that ignorant, probablly welfare drawing drians on society would get on here and degrade Dr. Collins. Her compasion for her clients far exceeds that of most of the Dr.'s in our town, and I personaly feel we are lucky to have her. So how bout you bums get up off her back!!!!!
It will come out in the wash. Don't judge a dr by clean patients ya idiot! Course some of em are gonna be old and retired Dr's arent nice to ppl they are nice to insurance. REALITY CHECK!
Honesty

Belfry, KY

#112 Apr 18, 2014
newsflash wrote:
HMMMMMMM....Sounds like most ppl defending these actresses/doctors, are angry patients, not wanting the best kept secret in town to be out..........Blow goes the WHSTLE LOOKS LIKE TO ME!
Your a sad person. Prayerfully you will stop taking drugs and get well. Love your heart.
i luvpink

Lowmansville, KY

#113 Apr 21, 2014
barking up the wrong tree here,you'll not get nothing on these dr's.they are the best,we are lucky to have these straight up good doctors.thank you lord for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 131,886
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 35 min Misty Fitch 12,700
Johnson Co full of sexual preditors 3 hr Go Eagles 5
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 3 hr Analog man 6,310
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 4 hr Analog man 9,348
Johnson county teachers on meth 7 hr Huh 25
Greg Swartz is a child rapist 9 hr Go Eagles 43
Timmy Baldwin meth arrest 12 hr Misty Fitch 10
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE