billy dorton

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
hollie

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 18, 2010
 
he is a piece of shit and a needle junky then blames it on a spider bite.he has hep, mercer,and staff. he is a piece of shit dad that needs to sighn his rights away
Space Madness

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 18, 2010
 
You might be more convincing if you used something resembling proper grammar and spelling.
hollie

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2010
 
Space Madness wrote:
You might be more convincing if you used something resembling proper grammar and spelling.
are u one of his boyfriends.he abused a 3 year old child and rated billy shepherd out and got him 15 years.his family told me that he shot up with a dirty needle and got mercer and hepetitis
CRAZY BITCH

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2010
 
Space Madness wrote:
You might be more convincing if you used something resembling proper grammar and spelling.
Let me tell you I know for a fact that Billy Dorton is a worthless father to his daughter.He abused her and neglected her.Also I would like to say that I do know for a fact that he is ratt because I have seen papaerwork on him.He worked out a deal to get out a meth charge and ratted on Billy Shepherd to get out of his own trouble.Billy Dorton was right there with Billy Shepherd when everything was going on but Billy Shepherd is the one who is paying for it.He got 15 yrs and that low life son of a Bitch is still out there ratted on more people.I can`t wait until he gets his own...Everydog has their day and his is coming soon.He needs to know what it`s like to be away from your love ones because Billy Shepherd sure is away from the ones who love him and thats not even right and that`s for DAMN SKIPPY!!!!!
Space Madness

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 19, 2010
 
hollie wrote:
<quoted text>are u one of his boyfriends.he abused a 3 year old child and rated billy shepherd out and got him 15 years.his family told me that he shot up with a dirty needle and got mercer and hepetitis
Again, you might be more convincing if you used something resembling proper grammar and spelling.
Marlie

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 20, 2010
 
hollie wrote:
he is a piece of shit and a needle junky then blames it on a spider bite.he has hep, mercer,and staff. he is a piece of shit dad that needs to sighn his rights away
Really? A spider bite? Billy came into the ER about a week ago and told everyone that he got stung by a bee.
LOL

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 20, 2010
 
Who cares if he ratted out Billy Shepard, just another worthless drug addict thief off the streets. And if I am not mistaken this is Miss Kathy running her mouth. We all know Billy Dorton is a worthless piece of space, as are you. Oh yea and I wouldn't be talking about Billy neglecting his daughter, when you did and possibly still do the same. BTW you are no better than Billy so shut your mouth.
haha

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

hollie wrote:
he is a piece of shit and a needle junky then blames it on a spider bite.he has hep, mercer,and staff. he is a piece of shit dad that needs to sighn his rights away
Actually he is NOT a needle junkie. He is trying to straighten up his life since his "better" ex came back into his life.
He is not a piece of shit dad either. He would be an awesome dad if that CUNNT of a baby momma wouldn't run her mouth so much. But you watch and see, he will see his daughter soon :)
haha

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 21, 2010
 
hollie wrote:
<quoted text>are u one of his boyfriends.he abused a 3 year old child and rated billy shepherd out and got him 15 years.his family told me that he shot up with a dirty needle and got mercer and hepetitis
He did not abuse a 3 year old child. But nice try!
And he didn't have to rat anyone out. Because he is not a rat. He would rather do time himself than rat on anyone else. Billy Shepherd turned himself in so stfu. And his family didn't tell you anything about him shooting up with a dirty needle. Nice try though. Considering LEANN HARMON came to visit Billy in the hospital and told him that when he was asleep HER and SOME GIRL poked him with a dirty needle. Before you have the correct information then don't be running your mouth. Thanks :)
haha

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 21, 2010
 
CRAZY BITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you I know for a fact that Billy Dorton is a worthless father to his daughter.He abused her and neglected her.Also I would like to say that I do know for a fact that he is ratt because I have seen papaerwork on him.He worked out a deal to get out a meth charge and ratted on Billy Shepherd to get out of his own trouble.Billy Dorton was right there with Billy Shepherd when everything was going on but Billy Shepherd is the one who is paying for it.He got 15 yrs and that low life son of a Bitch is still out there ratted on more people.I can`t wait until he gets his own...Everydog has their day and his is coming soon.He needs to know what it`s like to be away from your love ones because Billy Shepherd sure is away from the ones who love him and thats not even right and that`s for DAMN SKIPPY!!!!!
How sweet that Kathy has to get on here and run her mouth.:)
First off he was a good dad to her and will be a good dad to her soon. You watch and see. Because unlike you he can actually get off the drugs because he has a new woman in his life that is not about that at all so he is trying to straighten up.
Second off, he has never abused her. It has been proven. Everytime you take your daughter around someone you automatically say that she has been touched and messed with. You take her to get checked out and what do you know NOTHING has been done. You are the one that is corrupting this child by putting her through that. Look at how many times you have made them check her around. 10 or 15 that I know of for sure.
Third off, BILLY S turned himself in. The stuff was going on forever at YOUR house before BILLY D even started coming around. BILLY D didn't have to make any kind of deal with the police. YOUR BROTHER BILLY S decided to take it all. Kinda funny considering you, your brother and your mother was all arrested for it. Now trying to turn it around on someone else. He doesn't rat on anyone. But once again nice try. haha

And as for your name on your post, isn't that the truth :)
Hey

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 21, 2010
 
if its the same guy, I remember him driving around drunk in a red mustang trying to 2-3 on one fight people.
kathy shepherd

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 21, 2010
 
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is NOT a needle junkie. He is trying to straighten up his life since his "better" ex came back into his life.
He is not a piece of shit dad either. He would be an awesome dad if that CUNNT of a baby momma wouldn't run her mouth so much. But you watch and see, he will see his daughter soon :)
HOW IS THAT U MOTHER FU+KING B+TCH WITH A 3 YEAR DVO CUZ HE ABUSED HIS DAUGHTER.SHE TOLD THAT OUT OF HER OWN MOUTH.THE BETTER EX, IF UR TALKING ABOUT TAMMY YA SHE SHORE IS THATS WHY SHE GAVE HER 2 KIDS AWAY.PEOPLE NEEDS TO GET SOME GUTS AND PUT THEIR REAL NAME
kathy shepherd

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 21, 2010
 
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is NOT a needle junkie. He is trying to straighten up his life since his "better" ex came back into his life.
He is not a piece of shit dad either. He would be an awesome dad if that CUNNT of a baby momma wouldn't run her mouth so much. But you watch and see, he will see his daughter soon :)
IM NOT A CUNNT, IM A B+TCH, GET IT RIGHT.WHEN SOMEONE HURTS THEIR OWN DAUGHTER AND MAKES THEIR OWN DAUGHTER WATCH HIM BEAT HER MOTHER NEEDS TO DDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE.NOT COUNTING HE RAPED HIS OWN COUSIN.GIVE ME UR REAL NAME, OH R U TO SCARED, CRY ABOUT IT THEN
kathy shepherd

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 21, 2010
 
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not abuse a 3 year old child. But nice try!
And he didn't have to rat anyone out. Because he is not a rat. He would rather do time himself than rat on anyone else. Billy Shepherd turned himself in so stfu. And his family didn't tell you anything about him shooting up with a dirty needle. Nice try though. Considering LEANN HARMON came to visit Billy in the hospital and told him that when he was asleep HER and SOME GIRL poked him with a dirty needle. Before you have the correct information then don't be running your mouth. Thanks :)
THATS WHY I HAVE IT ALL IN WRITING IN BLACK AND WHITE BYE SOCIAL SERVICES, SO STOP RUNNING UR MOUTH UNTILL U GET THE FACTS,AND HE IS ALSO ON PAPPER RATING ON BILLY SHEPHERD,SO GET UR FACTS STREIGHT AND GIVE ME UR REAL NAME CHICKEN SHIT
kathy shepherd

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 21, 2010
 
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet that Kathy has to get on here and run her mouth.:)
First off he was a good dad to her and will be a good dad to her soon. You watch and see. Because unlike you he can actually get off the drugs because he has a new woman in his life that is not about that at all so he is trying to straighten up.
Second off, he has never abused her. It has been proven. Everytime you take your daughter around someone you automatically say that she has been touched and messed with. You take her to get checked out and what do you know NOTHING has been done. You are the one that is corrupting this child by putting her through that. Look at how many times you have made them check her around. 10 or 15 that I know of for sure.
Third off, BILLY S turned himself in. The stuff was going on forever at YOUR house before BILLY D even started coming around. BILLY D didn't have to make any kind of deal with the police. YOUR BROTHER BILLY S decided to take it all. Kinda funny considering you, your brother and your mother was all arrested for it. Now trying to turn it around on someone else. He doesn't rat on anyone. But once again nice try. haha
And as for your name on your post, isn't that the truth :)
FIRST OFF I HAVE ONLY HAD HER CHECKED ONCE ALL THE OTHER TIMES BILLY D CALLED IT IN AND PUT HER THROUGH IT.I WASNT EVEN TALKING SEXUALLY SO DO U KNOW SOMETHING I DONT, U PIECE OF SHIT.ITS FUNNY THAT HE WAS PROVEN GUILTY THROUGH SOCIAL SERVISES THATS HOW HE GOT THE FIRST 3 YEAR DVO ON HIM.SOCIAL SERVICES WAS IN THE COURT ROOM READY TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIM CUZ OF WHAT HIS DAUGHTER TOLD THEM.WHEN THEY TOOK HER IN A ROOM AWAY FROM ME AND QUESTIONED HER, AND I GUESS SNORTING 10 OF HER ADHD MEDICATION IS A GOOD FATHER TO HUH.LETS NOT FORGET HE IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED ON RAP CHARGES.LETS NOT FORGET WHAT OF A GREAT PERSON RAPS THEIR OWN COUSIN.BILLY WAS 15 AND KNEW BETTER BUT STILL DONE IT.SO GET UR FACTS STREIGHT,ASK HIM WHY HE DOESNT LIKE CUCUMBERS.I DONT PUT SHIT IN MY DAUGHTERS HEAD,SHE ASKED ME IF SHE COULD CALL HOLLIE RAYE DAD.
FAMILY OF BILLYS

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 21, 2010
 
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet that Kathy has to get on here and run her mouth.:)
First off he was a good dad to her and will be a good dad to her soon. You watch and see. Because unlike you he can actually get off the drugs because he has a new woman in his life that is not about that at all so he is trying to straighten up.
Second off, he has never abused her. It has been proven. Everytime you take your daughter around someone you automatically say that she has been touched and messed with. You take her to get checked out and what do you know NOTHING has been done. You are the one that is corrupting this child by putting her through that. Look at how many times you have made them check her around. 10 or 15 that I know of for sure.
Third off, BILLY S turned himself in. The stuff was going on forever at YOUR house before BILLY D even started coming around. BILLY D didn't have to make any kind of deal with the police. YOUR BROTHER BILLY S decided to take it all. Kinda funny considering you, your brother and your mother was all arrested for it. Now trying to turn it around on someone else. He doesn't rat on anyone. But once again nice try. haha
And as for your name on your post, isn't that the truth :)
THIS IS AGAIN THE CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER YALL OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW SHIT OR U WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH DUMB*SS. 4 REAL IF U WANT 2 TALK SH*T TALK THE FACTS. BILLY IS A PAPERED RAT(FACT) AND THE MOTHER DIDN'T GO 2 JAIL. FIND OUT THE TRUTH BEFORE TELLING SOME LIES 2 TRY AND GET DICK.
KATHY SHEPHERD

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 21, 2010
 
Hey wrote:
if its the same guy, I remember him driving around drunk in a red mustang trying to 2-3 on one fight people.
WHO R U TALKING ABOUT?
Brittany

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 31, 2012
 
kathy shepherd wrote:
<quoted text>HOW IS THAT U MOTHER FU+KING B+TCH WITH A 3 YEAR DVO CUZ HE ABUSED HIS DAUGHTER.SHE TOLD THAT OUT OF HER OWN MOUTH.THE BETTER EX, IF UR TALKING ABOUT TAMMY YA SHE SHORE IS THATS WHY SHE GAVE HER 2 KIDS AWAY.PEOPLE NEEDS TO GET SOME GUTS AND PUT THEIR REAL NAME
Ok for one Tammy did not give her kids awa..her kids chose to live with their grandparents! You might need to get your facts straight before you go runnin your mouth!!
Brittany

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 31, 2012
 
Away**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Ward 9weeks preganat bye brian and Robb... (Dec '11) 8 min MELISSA 27
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min curious 128,502
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Cornelius Scudmister 145,976
shaina kestner goes to jail... 51 min druggie hater 25
rats 1 hr Krishna 14
Where is Becky bangudi??? 3 hr Ashley 8
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr Dickens1 20,495
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 hr Dickens1 11,707
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••