Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2014
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 27, 2014
 
Has any new info been released? Have they found the two women they were looking for???
lol

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 27, 2014
 
There was only one woman
Skulk

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 30, 2014
 
Not as many people getting murdered on Pool road anymore since that Bill Massengill is history. He had a bunch of nasty trash living in buses on his property when that sot was alive. There was murder down in that slum then too. One of those Massengill freaks are still in prison from murder! Bill is dead as a doornail now for years but his offspring has not cleaned up that trash in those fields yet. They are ALL trash!
Skulk

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 30, 2014
 
Oh by the way I forgot to say it is POOL road not POOLE road. That place would not have ever been so bad if not for those trashy Massengills. They were the scum of the earth trash.
looneytick

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 30, 2014
 
I did not know that. Thanks!
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 30, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Okay thanks and TMI!!!! And POOLE is the correct way!!!!!!
Skulk

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 30, 2014
 
No the correct spelling is POOL. I know because of deliveries to that area. It is Pool Road on official maps and road signs.
Correction

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 30, 2014
 
Skulk wrote:
Oh by the way I forgot to say it is POOL road not POOLE road. That place would not have ever been so bad if not for those trashy Massengills. They were the scum of the earth trash.
Correction... It IS Poole road.......
Mach one

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 30, 2014
 
Did gene masingail live in reidland in the 70"s have a bad ass mustang fastback bug block car and a black camaro
Skulk

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2014
 
Correction wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction... It IS Poole road.......
OK, it IS POOL Road once and for all. If you don't believe it, go to Google and type in Pool Road, Paducah, KY See what you get. I know because of postal deliveries.
inbreds

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 31, 2014
 
Skulk wrote:
Not as many people getting murdered on Pool road anymore since that Bill Massengill is history. He had a bunch of nasty trash living in buses on his property when that sot was alive. There was murder down in that slum then too. One of those Massengill freaks are still in prison from murder! Bill is dead as a doornail now for years but his offspring has not cleaned up that trash in those fields yet. They are ALL trash!
Is he a brother to goofball Tony? They are so nasty!
lol

Armuchee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 31, 2014
 
u all are some rude sick people how could u disrespect these people in this way i do not understand why u would stoop so low and call them names when a man lost his life u all are a bunch of nasty people who this world needs to be shed of
Skulk

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 1, 2014
 
lol wrote:
u all are some rude sick people how could u disrespect these people in this way i do not understand why u would stoop so low and call them names when a man lost his life u all are a bunch of nasty people who this world needs to be shed of
Disrespect who? Murderers? Maybe the world needs to be shed of a SICK person like you!
The Final Word

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How about we compromise and just call it "Cess Poole" road?
Not The Final Word

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 5, 2014
 
The Final Word wrote:
How about we compromise and just call it "Cess Poole" road?
How about getting the facts straight. It is Pool Road and just because some people that live there like trash are bad, it does not mean that everyone is bad that live on that road. There are a lot of "cesspools" in Paducah and McCracken county and in some "upper end" places. Looking a little closer at some of the pseudo-snobs would reveal just what they have "up" their "ends." Trash is generated in ALL places, so get off your high horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Change a letter game (Sep '10) 24 min purplelady1040 54
Adult theaters 55 min been to long 14
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 947
Deceased from Reidland High and Middle School (May '10) 1 hr Denver 469
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,947
Why do white people hate black people? 1 hr Fresh air 94
Violence is not the answer 1 hr Fresh air 40
WPSD - omg 5 hr Terrible 54
Purge Thu Captain Kangaroo 38

Search the Paducah Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••