Deadbeat dads or dads to be

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Flashy Chic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Know any?
loviedovie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I know of a few!!!!!
sammie2shoes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 17, 2011
 
I know a few but there are some that step up and take care of their kids. I feel sorry for kids that don't have a dad around I didn't and missed out. When the kids grow up they know who was there and who wasn't.
peace

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 18, 2011
 
i know two one pays child support and thinks that makes him a dad but hasnt seen his kid in two years and the other his in out of jail so much is youngest is five and yes knows hes his dad but doesnt know him at all

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 19, 2011
 
William "Boogie" Smith. Three kids and doesn't take care of ANY of them. Saddest part is his oldest is 16 and she couldn't even tell u what he looks like!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 19, 2011
 
Halliburton wrote:
William "Boogie" Smith. Three kids and doesn't take care of ANY of them. Saddest part is his oldest is 16 and she couldn't even tell u what he looks like!
Does he have twins?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 19, 2011
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text> Does he have twins?
To my knowledge no. He has a 5 year old son in Metro, then we have a 7 year old daughter together and then he has a 16 year old daughter in Princeton. BUT that doesn't mean that there aren't others out there. He has no relationship with ANY of his children and he's a LOSER!!! There's more than one Boogie in Paducah though and I think the one ur thinking of has twins with a chick named Brittany or something like that. Can't remember her name.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 19, 2011
 
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>
To my knowledge no. He has a 5 year old son in Metro, then we have a 7 year old daughter together and then he has a 16 year old daughter in Princeton. BUT that doesn't mean that there aren't others out there. He has no relationship with ANY of his children and he's a LOSER!!! There's more than one Boogie in Paducah though and I think the one ur thinking of has twins with a chick named Brittany or something like that. Can't remember her name.
Yea I was talking about the one with brittany
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Nick barbee, worse dad out there! tried to give his daughter used meds, diapers she couldnt wear, and hasnt payed shit!
Unknown

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 19, 2011
 
hmm wrote:
Nick barbee, worse dad out there! tried to give his daughter used meds, diapers she couldnt wear, and hasnt payed shit!
Hahaha. You are so wrong. I know who this is.
hmm

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 22, 2011
 
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. You are so wrong. I know who this is.
who is this then?
hello

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 26, 2011
 
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>who is this then?
Harding!
5yr olds aunt

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 26, 2011
 
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>
To my knowledge no. He has a 5 year old son in Metro, then we have a 7 year old daughter together and then he has a 16 year old daughter in Princeton. BUT that doesn't mean that there aren't others out there. He has no relationship with ANY of his children and he's a LOSER!!! There's more than one Boogie in Paducah though and I think the one ur thinking of has twins with a chick named Brittany or something like that. Can't remember her name.
So sad but true.
u already know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 26, 2011
 
Rico mayes he has three kids and not much to do with any of them. Hes a joke
dirty money

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 27, 2011
 
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>To my knowledge no. He has a 5 year old son in Metro, then we have a 7 year old daughter together and then he has a 16 year old daughter in Princeton. BUT that doesn't mean that there aren't others out there. He has no relationship with ANY of his children and he's a LOSER!!! There's more than one Boogie in Paducah though and I think the one ur thinking of has twins with a chick named Brittany or something like that. Can't remember her name.
He is a crack head an bitch sorry had to knock him out In jail coupla times talkin to much shit

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 27, 2011
 
dirty money wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a crack head an bitch sorry had to knock him out In jail coupla times talkin to much shit
Yes he is and all I got to say to you is THANK YOU!!!!! LOL.
dirty money

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 27, 2011
 
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is and all I got to say to you is THANK YOU!!!!! LOL.
Your more than welcome if need be I'd do it again for fun
loser

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 27, 2011
 
Enoch Robertson

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 27, 2011
 
dirty money wrote:
<quoted text>
Your more than welcome if need be I'd do it again for fun
Well he's back in Lagrange now...SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! But hopefully you don't end up there anytime soon. But when he get out if you see him go on ahead and put in a few more beatings for me, his 2 other baby mommas, 3 kids and his ex-wife!! LMAO!
dirty money

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 1, 2011
 
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>Well he's back in Lagrange now...SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! But hopefully you don't end up there anytime soon. But when he get out if you see him go on ahead and put in a few more beatings for me, his 2 other baby mommas, 3 kids and his ex-wife!! LMAO!
Figured that was next step lol will do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Pasta House closed 4 min freeisRIGHT 46
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min noome 81,226
Katie "Barfield" 56 min ptown 2
Cortney Estes pregnant 1 hr sic 2
Who is the easiest stripper ? 1 hr Daniel 11
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr texas pete 449
j bella's has bugs 1 hr lol 7
Mid-Continent University 13 hr Never happen 156
•••
•••
•••
Paducah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••