PTOWN

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Have you heard the news today??? He has left the First Lady McKinney and his many kids again!!! For real--he has done it again!!! Suppose to be a WANNA be PREACHER but sleeping with the biggest SLUTS in Paducah!! He may have some fooled but not everyone!!! But The First Lady should know everytime he sleeps with one of his sluts, he could be bringing diseases back to her. Hopefully she will wake up this time and not be his rebound. I am at her when I see her--she will be a good person on my team!
Danielle McKinney

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Who.is this yall so big n based put yall name on here?
PTOWN

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

my name ain't important--and I just stated the truth--people should know what he out there doing-the First Lady seems like a genuine person and the Reverend Eric McKinney is BOGUS
rev eric mckinney sr

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

i don't know who u r but I'm glad I'm on ur mind.whomever u r ur not important to me!u r on topix like a lil coward but I forgot that topix r full of cowards and federal informants and this sounds like what u r.1 I don't need u!2 u could never walk a mile in my shoes!3 u c me in the streets everyday but ur mouth is shut!4I don't have to fool u or nobody else bc I'm the same everyday!5why don't u tell me who u r and I will be at ur door ur momma's door in a matter of minutes!!!!so what do u want to do Topix Gangster?
Danielle McKinney

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Lol Pops You Just Straight Snapped That's What I'm Talking Bout! McKinney Blood Baby
rev eric mckinney sr

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

one more thing before I go topix.since u want to write on topix about my family,my family has always been taken care of.They eat Good!They dress Good!!And they Ride Good!!!! Gud Night Topix!!!!!
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Ever notice that EVERY TIME a thread is started about a person, THAT person shows up to defend him/herself? And people on here actually buy into it. LMFAO!
o holy one

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

dont forget Rev, yall drink good too dont ya. Drunk Ass
MEE

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

The Rev snapped cause the truth HURTS!!
Danielle McKinney

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

@MEE Naw it aint the truth but we just the types that aint gone hold are tongue n let nobody talk bout us cuz trust n believe if everybody wanna get technical I can expose almost the whole Paducah On here n it's gone be some angry people!
kevlar

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

FREE OBAMA PHONES! Posting daily.
Romnesia

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Cant wait to get my upgrade after !tomorrow
preacher

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Hey is this guy like a real Rev. A man of God if you will
PTOWN

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

preacher wrote:
Hey is this guy like a real Rev. A man of God if you will
He is a wanna be PREACHER!! You can't be a preacher one day and run in street and do what he doing.
wrong

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

1. No Reverend should "snap" and act like that.

2. What does "eating good, riding good, dressing good", and other materials have to do with Christian morals and leading as an example spiritually or by your faith?

3. You and your Son's rhetoric depict or portray a poor formal education, train of thought/logic, and/or ability to be role models in any form or fashion.
lameo

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

wrong wrote:
1. No Reverend should "snap" and act like that.
2. What does "eating good, riding good, dressing good", and other materials have to do with Christian morals and leading as an example spiritually or by your faith?
3. You and your Son's rhetoric depict or portray a poor formal education, train of thought/logic, and/or ability to be role models in any form or fashion.
agreed. I mean I understand people sometimes act irrationally, but I feel someone in that position would think before acting, instead of taking the devils bait.
Just Sayin

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

His kids are thugs too. Biggest druggies in Ptown.
Student

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

His kids robbed Walgreens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
chae johnson 4 min eww 7
reidland fire 5 min Hangthebasturd 234
El Chico 14 min Gift card 59
Jr Humphrey how many of you are out there 32 min tina aka tloo 38
wpsd 34 min The Cornholer 15
Mid-Continent University 44 min Joke 145
Adult Theaters (May '11) 46 min hot t 65
Pasta House closed 2 hr free 42