Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

About a month ago, I was hit on by a man at kroger in lone oak. wasn't too happy about it considering i am a middle aged man and married. I recently saw his photo in the paducah sun as its editor, duke conover. Anyone else have a problem with this fat gay man? Seems that as a member of the public media he would keep his gay tendancies to himself ...
Cockroach

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I would have rearranged his teeth for him.
Not Surprised

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Typical Paxton Media Group employee. They like to hire their own kind.
WHITE!!!

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Yea they have several!! Tom Myers!!!!!
intimidator

Calhoun, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Robertson wrote:
About a month ago, I was hit on by a man at kroger in lone oak. wasn't too happy about it considering i am a middle aged man and married. I recently saw his photo in the paducah sun as its editor, duke conover. Anyone else have a problem with this fat gay man? Seems that as a member of the public media he would keep his gay tendancies to himself ...
What constitutes a 'hit on'? Maybe he was just being friendly. Maybe you just think you are something special.
geez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

duke is just very friendly and def not gay. thats probably a disgruntled past employee trying to start crap.
so what

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

[QUOTE who="WHITE!!!"]Yea they have several!! Tom Myers!!!!![/QUOTE]
There is so many i would imagine every company has at least one. Dont know what the big deal is. They have to work too! And before you say it, no I am not gay and defending them. Each to their own. Show me one person that doesnt have sexual preferences and I sure can think of a lot worse than just being gay!
lived here long

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hey dumb*ss...when did Lone Oak get a Kroger. Nice try at slander.
Bowtie

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I doubt the veracity of this. Duke Connover has run off all his experienced reporters. You know, people you can trust like Bill Bartleman and Joe Walker and replaced them with moron strippers. Seeing Sun reporters cover an event is like an episode of Charlie's Angels but with all the brains of Suzanne Sommers. He's turned the paper into The Playboy Mansion. Doesn't sound gay to me. Sounds more like Clarance Thomas, just a lawsuit waiting to happen.
in the know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

dont quite think thats it. They are getting rid of employees that have been there for many years and make half decent money for ones that are willing to work for minimum wage. Those young kids think they are special because they got a job there. It doesnt take them long to figure out theyre not and there is no long term future there along with no money
hugh jorgan

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

lived here long wrote:
Hey dumb*ss...when did Lone Oak get a Kroger. Nice try at slander.
don't care one way or another about the Dukester but Kroger is technically on Lone Oak Rd.
Truthbtold

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Robertson wrote:
Doesn't pass the truth test since there is no Kroger in Lone Oak:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Coal Miners daughter 841
I fckd tlo 37 min greasy sucker 1
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 46 min purplelady1040 5,586
Change a letter game (Sep '10) 2 hr teensy 80
obnoxious songs 2 hr teensy 22
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 3 hr teensy 1,007
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 3 hr teensy 2,023
Lying husband 7 hr Woman to woman 10
McCracken & Tilghman 7 hr Truth 50
WPSD - omg 23 hr thetallcoolone 72

Search the Paducah Forum:
•••
•••