1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
lace e

Elgin, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Dirt on the broad
Heather

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 3, 2011
I think u ppl should really get a life! This is petty shit! I dont even know this girl jus know of her and it seems like everybody she chills with has made it on topix. I even made it myself! You ppl really should try getting a career, a job, and most importantly a life! If u got a problem go to her! Dont talk shit over a damn computer! Anybody can talk shit behind a computer screen but could u step out ur home and try to talk crazy! No! Grow up my friends.
haha

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2011
i think shes a pretty cool chick..shes down to kick anybodys asss n she WILL do it!:)
Kristin H

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Heather wrote:
I think u ppl should really get a life! This is petty shit! I dont even know this girl jus know of her and it seems like everybody she chills with has made it on topix. I even made it myself! You ppl really should try getting a career, a job, and most importantly a life! If u got a problem go to her! Dont talk shit over a damn computer! Anybody can talk shit behind a computer screen but could u step out ur home and try to talk crazy! No! Grow up my friends.
Y u even care? Wasnt no one talkin about you! Mind your own unless you have something to say about the TOPIC! dummy thats what this site is dont like it stay off it. lol you cant because deep down inside your addicted to it and ur tellin them they need to grow up? check yaself sweetheart
Heather

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2011
Kristin H wrote:
<quoted text>
Y u even care? Wasnt no one talkin about you! Mind your own unless you have something to say about the TOPIC! dummy thats what this site is dont like it stay off it. lol you cant because deep down inside your addicted to it and ur tellin them they need to grow up? check yaself sweetheart
And this is where ima seperate grown for immature. No time for it.
southside

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2011
i think shes amazin but that thing she was dating needs to go... he treats her like shit n makes it seems like shes a bad person knowing shes a great girl. but everyone alreadys knows...
nikki

Carthage, TN

#8 Feb 10, 2011
she a fat ugly nasty hoe!! stay away from it unless u wanna catch something fo sho (an for everyone thats gonna mouth an say i need to say it to her face i already have an beat that ass too haha)
Casie

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2011
If this is the same Kayla I remember we went to elementary school together & were really good friends. Might not talk anymore but she was a damn good friend & always had my back. So step off the computer & say whatever it is to her face. No one has time for internet shit talking these days.
emily

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2011
she aint nasty bitch thats you! n when did u beat her ass.. plz tell cuz i sure n the hell dont member that 1
lil one

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2011
R u taking about Kayla Jones from Lone OAk?
Kierstyn

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 28, 2011
or tilghman?
hope not.
thats my niqxa and I'd hate to see y'all go down wit a bangg.
Since we're all hard ....
POST FULL NAMES.
I'LL start !
Kierstyn Huffine!
Markie

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Mar 2, 2011
usa fuul Kierstyn n Kayla n a school is my cousin bitches n hoes.
beyonce

Gainesville, FL

#14 Saturday Aug 2
kayla do you wanna call me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
In need of tags 53 min Freddy 1
6th Street Etcetera 2 hr DiscoFreak 36
Who Is The Craziest Girl You Know? (Jul '13) 2 hr Connie 38
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr Me 1,591
TS Jodie Santana 3 hr Brian 1
Mustangs Srike Again! 3 hr Pennywise 19
Paducah police respond to criticism of force 4 hr thetallcoolone 24
Marissa Hollowed. 6 hr Not A Hugger 16
What!!? Cracker Barrel Hinkleville Road latest ... 8 hr Tell me 9