Heather

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

I think u ppl should really get a life! This is petty shit! I dont even know this girl jus know of her and it seems like everybody she chills with has made it on topix. I even made it myself! You ppl really should try getting a career, a job, and most importantly a life! If u got a problem go to her! Dont talk shit over a damn computer! Anybody can talk shit behind a computer screen but could u step out ur home and try to talk crazy! No! Grow up my friends.
haha

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

i think shes a pretty cool chick..shes down to kick anybodys asss n she WILL do it!:)
Kristin H

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Heather wrote:
I think u ppl should really get a life! This is petty shit! I dont even know this girl jus know of her and it seems like everybody she chills with has made it on topix. I even made it myself! You ppl really should try getting a career, a job, and most importantly a life! If u got a problem go to her! Dont talk shit over a damn computer! Anybody can talk shit behind a computer screen but could u step out ur home and try to talk crazy! No! Grow up my friends.
Y u even care? Wasnt no one talkin about you! Mind your own unless you have something to say about the TOPIC! dummy thats what this site is dont like it stay off it. lol you cant because deep down inside your addicted to it and ur tellin them they need to grow up? check yaself sweetheart
Heather

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Kristin H wrote:
<quoted text>
Y u even care? Wasnt no one talkin about you! Mind your own unless you have something to say about the TOPIC! dummy thats what this site is dont like it stay off it. lol you cant because deep down inside your addicted to it and ur tellin them they need to grow up? check yaself sweetheart
And this is where ima seperate grown for immature. No time for it.
southside

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

i think shes amazin but that thing she was dating needs to go... he treats her like shit n makes it seems like shes a bad person knowing shes a great girl. but everyone alreadys knows...
nikki

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

she a fat ugly nasty hoe!! stay away from it unless u wanna catch something fo sho (an for everyone thats gonna mouth an say i need to say it to her face i already have an beat that ass too haha)
Casie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

If this is the same Kayla I remember we went to elementary school together & were really good friends. Might not talk anymore but she was a damn good friend & always had my back. So step off the computer & say whatever it is to her face. No one has time for internet shit talking these days.
emily

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

she aint nasty bitch thats you! n when did u beat her ass.. plz tell cuz i sure n the hell dont member that 1
lil one

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

R u taking about Kayla Jones from Lone OAk?
Kierstyn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

or tilghman?
hope not.
thats my niqxa and I'd hate to see y'all go down wit a bangg.
Since we're all hard ....
POST FULL NAMES.
I'LL start !
Kierstyn Huffine!
Markie

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

usa fuul Kierstyn n Kayla n a school is my cousin bitches n hoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

147 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
SAVE Fazoli's!!! HELP!! 18 min snapcracklepop 58
support downtown 21 min farmer 68
Ricky Fritz 24 min Hmm 20
Worst ER in the Area? 29 min ??? 34
Redheads are so ugly! 47 min snapcracklepop 142
earl starks 51 min bubble 23
who is the injury lawyer in paducah 54 min hurting 2
•••