Jeff Conkrite

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of57
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the BOSS

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 15, 2012
 
You witches have too much freaking time on your nasty hands to be spreading shit! Go wash up ho's...He never wanted you or needed you,or cared.
They were all KIDS! The only one who wasn't was the ass who got the shit beat out of him and then went home,and later a local hospital sent him home after he went for medical treatment for his bruises.SO>>>with that said what now.. I know the men who were charged and also there families.They did there time.End of Story!!
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>. Well jeff would brake your fingers one at a time and the tea bag you while you was trying to get out of that pretzel he turned you into!
Tea bag? This something he learned in prison?

Jeff was a punk before and still is. He is not a threat to anyone, unless he has lots of backup and you are falling down drunk. Ask him how he made out in the big house?

But, all this is just my opinion. What do I know? I've never kicked an old drunk to death, or served time in prison, or been butt buddies with my cell mate. Guess it is just my opinion.

But one thing is for sure fact. I'm not afraid of him.

Hell, I would love to take a whupping from him. Just to see him back in prison where he belongs.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 15, 2012
 
Wrong, not the end of story. They ganged up on a old drunk and kicked him to,death. That makes them murderers in my book. Couple years in the playing hide the sausage in the pen doesn't wash it away. And, if you know jeff, you know that it didn't help his attitude either. He is a POS and always has been. What's worst, is that now he believes the BS he spreads. Nobody is scared of him. But, I would be happy to take a azz wooping from him, just to put him back in the joint with his azz buddies.

Why triangle would put up with all the negative PR associated with having him on the parole is beyond me, if they did in fact hire him.

But, this is all just MY opinion. What do I know? I have never beat a guy to death with my buddies. I have never served time in prison.
Larry

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 16, 2012
 
Yea, in jal or out?
Phillip

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 17, 2012
 
Anybody know?
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 19, 2012
 
Is he?
bill

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 25, 2012
 
is he in jail or out?
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

the BOSS wrote:
You witches have too much freaking time on your nasty hands to be spreading shit! Go wash up ho's...He never wanted you or needed you,or cared.
They were all KIDS! The only one who wasn't was the ass who got the shit beat out of him and then went home,and later a local hospital sent him home after he went for medical treatment for his bruises.SO>>>with that said what now.. I know the men who were charged and also there families.They did there time.End of Story!!
I agree !!!!! They were very young the other man was a man who was trained to fight and would not stop after being told to back down(he was the adult here) He did not die at the scene,he was able to walk away. He sought medical attention and of course the ER sent him home knowing the extent of the injuries to the head. Was the fight wrong YES it should not have happened !!
The Star should not have allowed them in under age ! The hospital should not have sent him home ! All played a role in the death of this man, even the man himself. He was a MAN trained by our military to fight and he faught boys all were under the influence of alcohol another factor here.
These guys did the time our Judicial system felt was appropriate. They are out and I know for a fact one has never been in trouble again and he is a hard working law abiding citizen.The other has had his struggles but is working hard to better his life.In my opinion the hospital played a huge role in this mans death. Why Why Why did they send him home? If they had kept him and treated him he might have pulled through.
Yed

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 29, 2012
 
Rossi1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree !!!!! They were very young the other man was a man who was trained to fight and would not stop after being told to back down(he was the adult here) He did not die at the scene,he was able to walk away. He sought medical attention and of course the ER sent him home knowing the extent of the injuries to the head. Was the fight wrong YES it should not have happened !!
The Star should not have allowed them in under age ! The hospital should not have sent him home ! All played a role in the death of this man, even the man himself. He was a MAN trained by our military to fight and he faught boys all were under the influence of alcohol another factor here.
These guys did the time our Judicial system felt was appropriate. They are out and I know for a fact one has never been in trouble again and he is a hard working law abiding citizen.The other has had his struggles but is working hard to better his life.In my opinion the hospital played a huge role in this mans death. Why Why Why did they send him home? If they had kept him and treated him he might have pulled through.
Boy, you are a moron. Hospitals to blame? They ganged up on a drunk man, two to one. They kicked him to death on the ground. They started the fight like they had started lots of other fights in the past. Still has his struggles? Yea, he is struggling with a fatal case of being a murdering azzhole.

At least that is the way I saw it.
Yed

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 29, 2012
 
Al least that is the way I SEE it is what that was supposed to say. "saw" implys past tense. I still see it that way.
Good guys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rossi1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree !!!!! They were very young the other man was a man who was trained to fight and would not stop after being told to back down(he was the adult here) He did not die at the scene,he was able to walk away. He sought medical attention and of course the ER sent him home knowing the extent of the injuries to the head. Was the fight wrong YES it should not have happened !!
The Star should not have allowed them in under age ! The hospital should not have sent him home ! All played a role in the death of this man, even the man himself. He was a MAN trained by our military to fight and he faught boys all were under the influence of alcohol another factor here.
These guys did the time our Judicial system felt was appropriate. They are out and I know for a fact one has never been in trouble again and he is a hard working law abiding citizen.The other has had his struggles but is working hard to better his life.In my opinion the hospital played a huge role in this mans death. Why Why Why did they send him home? If they had kept him and treated him he might have pulled through.
Amen. I've known them both since they got out of the big house. They are both good dudes. Do anything to help a neighbor. They were kids when that happened.(Maybe 18 or 19 whatever, any parent with kids know that's still a kid). They were drunk, beat the guy up but had no intention of killing him. Jeff shouldn't have got as many years as he did. Butch got about a year and that's all Jeff should have got. And yes the bar and hospital should have been held just as liable as Jeff and Butch. Anyway its over. They served their time now leave them the f#ck alone.
Youre an idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Why don't you go to the local library and read up on it! That is NOT what happened and you're an idiot for spreading your BS! So tell me BILL, have you never made a mistake? Have you never had problems? Jeff paid his dues, served his time and is doing just fine!!! People like you who spew vile word vomit out of your mouth has nothing better to do than be a key board ranger!
Bill wrote:
Wrong, not the end of story. They ganged up on a old drunk and kicked him to,death. That makes them murderers in my book. Couple years in the playing hide the sausage in the pen doesn't wash it away. And, if you know jeff, you know that it didn't help his attitude either. He is a POS and always has been. What's worst, is that now he believes the BS he spreads. Nobody is scared of him. But, I would be happy to take a azz wooping from him, just to put him back in the joint with his azz buddies.

Why triangle would put up with all the negative PR associated with having him on the parole is beyond me, if they did in fact hire him.

But, this is all just MY opinion. What do I know? I have never beat a guy to death with my buddies. I have never served time in prison.
Bill

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 31, 2012
 
Youre an idiot wrote:
Why don't you go to the local library and read up on it! That is NOT what happened and you're an idiot for spreading your BS! So tell me BILL, have you never made a mistake? Have you never had problems? Jeff paid his dues, served his time and is doing just fine!!! People like you who spew vile word vomit out of your mouth has nothing better to do than be a key board ranger!
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell me what "really" happened?

Doing fine? Hasn't he been back in jail several times?
your an idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell me what "really" happened?

Doing fine? Hasn't he been back in jail several times?
I think you would be better served by reading it yourself. Why do you care if he's been back in jail several times? Are you that worried or jealous? What I meant by doing just fine, he's out.. Off probation, parole.. EVERYTHING. He's a nice person who made some bad decisions in life! But people like you, key board ranger, who want to stir the pot and put out there what you "THINK" you know!

Were you there? Were you in the car? Did you know that Butchie was the one who threw the fatal blow? Did you know the drunk was the one who stepped in front of their vehicle, hitting their car? Did you know there wasn't a "Brawl", two hits? Did you know it was not intentional? Do you know anything? Hey smart guy, get a copy of the court docs, public record! Leave Jeff alone! He stays at home, goes to work and home, lives with his mother.. How do I know this? I live down the street and speak with them frequently!!
Tahk

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 2, 2012
 
your an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you would be better served by reading it yourself. Why do you care if he's been back in jail several times? Are you that worried or jealous? What I meant by doing just fine, he's out.. Off probation, parole.. EVERYTHING. He's a nice person who made some bad decisions in life! But people like you, key board ranger, who want to stir the pot and put out there what you "THINK" you know!
Were you there? Were you in the car? Did you know that Butchie was the one who threw the fatal blow? Did you know the drunk was the one who stepped in front of their vehicle, hitting their car? Did you know there wasn't a "Brawl", two hits? Did you know it was not intentional? Do you know anything? Hey smart guy, get a copy of the court docs, public record! Leave Jeff alone! He stays at home, goes to work and home, lives with his mother.. How do I know this? I live down the street and speak with them frequently!!
Well, I have a few questions for you.

You live down the street, but you have gone to the trouble to obtain and read the court documents? Sounds like you are the worried one. And why would I be worried if he is such a nice, non violent guy now? And jealous? Of what? A dumbazz that threw his whole life away so he could act tough in front of a bunch of other dumbazzs.

Do you know how many times he had did something just like this before the fatal incident? Do you know how many fights he had been in? Do you know how inevitable it was that this was goung to end up like this.

Do you know how many times the victim was kicked in the head after he went down?

Do you know that the court documents only tell one side of the story, cause the other side died with the victim? He didnt get to tell his. Do you know that the other guy is still dead?

Do you even know the victims name? You know, the guy that didn't get to live out his life so these two lowlifes could enhance their reputations?

Im glad he is living un your neighborhood. I would not want him in mine.
your an idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tahk wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have a few questions for you.

You live down the street, but you have gone to the trouble to obtain and read the court documents? Sounds like you are the worried one. And why would I be worried if he is such a nice, non violent guy now? And jealous? Of what? A dumbazz that threw his whole life away so he could act tough in front of a bunch of other dumbazzs.

Do you know how many times he had did something just like this before the fatal incident? Do you know how many fights he had been in? Do you know how inevitable it was that this was goung to end up like this.

Do you know how many times the victim was kicked in the head after he went down?

Do you know that the court documents only tell one side of the story, cause the other side died with the victim? He didnt get to tell his. Do you know that the other guy is still dead?

Do you even know the victims name? You know, the guy that didn't get to live out his life so these two lowlifes could enhance their reputations?

Im glad he is living un your neighborhood. I would not want him in mine.
I'm not worried about it! Since you know so much, why don't you enhance everyone with your knowledge, Keisha.
Tahk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 2, 2012
 
They killed a guy. They were convicted by a jury that heard the arguments. The jury did not blame the hospital. The jury did not blame the Star. The guy they killed is still dead. Jeff has been a bully and a punk all his life. What more do you need to know?

Of course this is just my opinion. Maybe he really is a hero and a role model for small children.
Good guys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Eff
Tahk wrote:
They killed a guy. They were convicted by a jury that heard the arguments. The jury did not blame the hospital. The jury did not blame the Star. The guy they killed is still dead. Jeff has been a bully and a punk all his life. What more do you need to know?
Of course this is just my opinion. Maybe he really is a hero and a role model for small children.
Yes Jeff is a good guy now. I have kids and wouldn't mind at all for Jeff to be a role model. We all have made mistakes. Leave him alone you idiots. For the ones that keep pounding him and Butch I would love to see the skeletons in your closets. Go f**k yourselves.
Moel

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 3, 2012
 
Good guys wrote:
Eff <quoted text> Yes Jeff is a good guy now. I have kids and wouldn't mind at all for Jeff to be a role model. We all have made mistakes. Leave him alone you idiots. For the ones that keep pounding him and Butch I would love to see the skeletons in your closets. Go f**k yourselves.
So you would teach your kids that it is ok to kill a guy, if your"maybe" become a good guy later?

Jeff is a good guy now? How long since the last time he went to jail?

Here is nothing in my closet that I am ashamed of. That seems to be the one big thing you lowlifes don't understand. The rest of the world does not live like this. I have nothing in my life that I am ashamed of. Most people dont. Certainly have never killed anyone.
confused

Sebree, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Why is still a topic after 27 years? The only necessary knowledge people should consider is it wrecked the lives of 3 families! A family lost their son. Two young men wrecked their lives and have to live with what they did everyday. Gossip HISSES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of57
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
beacon drag way points update 17 min badstang 1
Who is the easiest stripper ? 42 min is it true 14
Who's a good lawn mowing service? 47 min MC 2
Who is David Hoffman???Running for Senate??!!?? 1 hr Janes 3
Katie "Barfield" 1 hr Hmmm 4
im so in love with my man 1 hr Heartbroken32 14
WPSD has to pay BBQ BOARD 2 hr cooker 2
Pasta House closed 10 hr freeisRIGHT 46
Mid-Continent University 23 hr Never happen 156
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••