Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
griffo

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2012
 
What happened in federal court today?
Perry Mason

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Just watched channel 6 news. 24 months? What a bunch of bull sh!t!!! There are people doing more time than that for posession of marjuana or cold checking. Just goes to show the good ole' boy system is alive and well in Western ByGod Kentucky. If I knew it was that damn easy to steal from the taxpayers and get away with it, I would have apllied for the job when Kerr got it!
paducah businessman

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Such bullshit!!!! Lock em' up and throw away the damn key! Cannot believe such shit......had it been any other citizen they'd be serving a hell of a lot more time. SMDH
Jim

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They should have to pay all the money back or do the max.
ha ha

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 19, 2012
 
Jim wrote:
They should have to pay all the money back or do the max.
hell yes!!!!!!! But they will find some way to get out of it
Curious

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 22, 2012
 
It will even less than what the paper has reported.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 7, 2012
 
Kerr got 2 years. Wilson's case is being heard this afternoon according to the news.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 7, 2012
 
Perry Mason wrote:
Just watched channel 6 news. 24 months? What a bunch of bull sh!t!!! There are people doing more time than that for posession of marjuana or cold checking. Just goes to show the good ole' boy system is alive and well in Western ByGod Kentucky. If I knew it was that damn easy to steal from the taxpayers and get away with it, I would have apllied for the job when Kerr got it!
That was Federal Court that gave him the 24 months.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 7, 2012
 
Sorry about the double statement on that. My computer decided to act strange on me.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 7, 2012
 
Wilson got I think 18 months.
Hardmf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 7, 2012
 
anitabarnes wrote:
Kerr got 2 years. Wilson's case is being heard this afternoon according to the news.
R u kidding? 2 years for stealing over 200,000 f*cking $ from the taxpayers? How in the hell did he pull that off?
Hardmf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 7, 2012
 
Hardmf wrote:
<quoted text> R u kidding? 2 years for stealing over 200,000 f*cking $ from the taxpayers? How in the hell did he pull that off?
So he's making over $100,000 per year and getting free rent, free food, no bills and free medical and dental. Who do you have to know to get his job?
rebel

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2012
 
I told everyone when you hire Mark Bryant who happens to be one of the top notch attorneys in Paducah, he is going to get you off in sentencing and fines. I can tell you this if I was ever in trouble with the law, that is who I would hire.
Up a creek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 7, 2012
 
Told you so.
Hardmf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 7, 2012
 
Up a creek wrote:
Told you so.
What do u mean?
rebel

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 7, 2012
 
He got 2 years in Federal, 2 years supervised probation and have to pay back the monies. She got 18 months, 2 years supervised probationa nd pay back the monies.
Up a creek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 7, 2012
 
Surely no one honestly believed that these two were going to do any real prison time. Don't get me wrong, 24 months and 18 months is no picnic but considering the statute was calling for 20 YEARS I think they got of ridiculously easy. Their families are and have been well connected for years. Any other explanation?
rebel

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 7, 2012
 
That and them hiring Mark Bryant was a smart move. In some regards, they are well connected family wise but I was told , and I can't remember which one it is that the family has washed their hands of them but of course blood is thicker than water.
wtf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 7, 2012
 
I know someone who got 10 years for taking about $ 30,000, Wtf? 2 years for taking more than $ 200,000! That's f'd up!
iq

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 7, 2012
 
Up a creek wrote:
Surely no one honestly believed that these two were going to do any real prison time. Don't get me wrong, 24 months and 18 months is no picnic but considering the statute was calling for 20 YEARS I think they got of ridiculously easy. Their families are and have been well connected for years. Any other explanation?
this statement is so true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Why I vote democrat 50 min Hillary C 32
See Ya Allison 1 hr Coal not algae 16
Brent Connell 1 hr school girl employee 5
Rumor at James 1 hr wrong 12
frensley 1 hr apple 1
Those that have passed from LONE OAK (Nov '12) 2 hr 98 grad 122
Paducah Power Bill Just Soared to 600$ 2 hr tommy 30
Where is Nora Cox? 5 hr Real 20
whats the best free porn site (Feb '11) 16 hr Titsandbeer 119
WPSD - omg Thu watcher. 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paducah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••