Martin Short's wife Nancy Dolman dies at home of natural causes, coroner confirms

Aug 26, 2010 Full story: www.nydailynews.com

Funnyman Martin Short was dealt a tragic blow this week: his wife Nancy Dolman has died. A representative for the grieving actor confirmed the sad news to RadarOnline.com Monday evening, which reported that Dolman passed away at the couple's home in the Pacific Palisades. Dolman, 58, died of natural causes, according to a coroner.

Full Story

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Dear Martin,
You have brought me much joy.

Your tragic loss reminds me of the empathy and sympathy you have always shown in your professional life and characters.

You have my love and support.
I am terribly sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific-Palisades Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iggy Azalea's former manager claims legal right... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr subscibe 15,995
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Adds up 200,938
Sean Erenstoft Lectures on Criminal E-Discovery... (May '11) 4 hr John Fielder 5
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 4 hr John Fielder 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr lollypop 5,068
a Django Unchaineda actress detained for a basi... 18 hr Nellie 2
•••

Pacific-Palisades News Video

•••
Pacific-Palisades Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pacific-Palisades Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••