Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,577)

Showing posts 131,521 - 131,540 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

TolkMax wrote:
If people don't want their votes to be overturned, perhaps they should seriously think about what they vote on.
We have a constitution for a reason, and even the 'majority' of American's don't get to violate it, just because they hold bigoted or discriminatory views.
If they want to violate the constitution, they'll have to get an amendment passed, to turn it into a bigoted and discriminatory document.
Give me a break.

Marriage is for a man and a woman. Not two of either gender.

You want to bend over and have your butt penetrated, be my guest , but donít call it marriage.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Good

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
Yeah I also you change your name & gender on your birth cerficate. The government doesn't care as long as you give it $$$. You can't make a baby with your partner, just like a man can't make a child with his dog, so your idea of marriage is still a fluke.
Nope, was born a girl, now a grown woman.....the same with my wife and we are both past childbearing years.....and haven't you heard.....procreation is not a requirement to getting married.
Winston Smith

Greenwood Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's NOT changing one's identity.....it's making a decision not to identify the way you believe they should."
-LOL It isn't? I think most ex-gays would disagree with you.
I think you will find most, if not all, ex-gays are still gay.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2012/06/l...
"We are waiting for computer forensic evidence to be analyzed in order to make a proper charging decision," said Stephanie Ong Stillman, spokeswoman for the DA. "Because these types of cases are complex, we need more time to thoroughly evaluate the evidence."
Hey fella, I guess it's not the open and shut case you need everyone to believe it is.
Get our of here you jabbering Perez Hilton wannabee.

You're not kidding anybody.

When they wrote The Little Black Book they based it on your lifestyle. You're so queer you can tell the flavor of a Lollypop just by sitting on it.

Whatever you're for I'm against even if it doesn't have anything to do with same sex marriage.

You're all anyone need to know why homosexuality is a mental disorder -- boys will grow up to be like you.

No, you're not normal -- no more than a baby born with four legs and a tail is normal.

And you're not kidding nobody. What you really, really, really want is to put on a dress and fuck me heels then get in the schools so you can and children it's alright to grow up and be cool like you.

Next you'll be teaching them it's alright to be HIV-Positive -- and to prove it you'll infect some of them.

No! Out of the gene pool!

Where's Dr. Mengela when you need him?
Romney Jokes

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Q: Mitt how many of he LDSer's are you blood related too?

A: All of them, ther my cousins.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

MoreStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time they are discovered to be gay then ship the freaks off to a country club in the South Pacific on a desert island. That will take care of the problem. LOL that's Right
This would probably work GREAT after all once homosexual are prevent from breeding no more will ever be born.

PS: You have OFFICIALLY been promoted from thread jester to king( Queen?) of TOPIX dumbazzes.
Romney Jokes

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Q: How many votes can Mitt Romney count on from te LDS?

A: Depends who tells them how tovote.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<
Your beloved Uncle Josef was hiding out in your parents basement until 1979 when KARMA finally caught up to him.

As for the rest of your long winded babbling, do you seriously think that I give a crap what a self hating closet queen shut-in posts on this 90% redneck web site?

PS: You're STILL nuts.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put! Who needs a bible to prove homosexuality is wrong anyways. The way the human reproductive organs are designed is enough proof for me.
That's nice.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Get our of here you jabbering Perez Hilton wannabee.
You're not kidding anybody.
When they wrote The Little Black Book they based it on your lifestyle. You're so queer you can tell the flavor of a Lollypop just by sitting on it.
Whatever you're for I'm against even if it doesn't have anything to do with same sex marriage.
You're all anyone need to know why homosexuality is a mental disorder -- boys will grow up to be like you.
No, you're not normal -- no more than a baby born with four legs and a tail is normal.
And you're not kidding nobody. What you really, really, really want is to put on a dress and fuck me heels then get in the schools so you can and children it's alright to grow up and be cool like you.
Next you'll be teaching them it's alright to be HIV-Positive -- and to prove it you'll infect some of them.
No! Out of the gene pool!
Some supposedly heterosexual wrote a pamphlet on how to fuck a chicken. No kidding.

Now if I waste my time to find that and others who stick their doinks into everything from animals to China made rubber dolls who exclaim they're straight what doe that say to you?

I know what it says to me. You sad use of some supposed little black book brought forsward by some nutter does not represent gays anymore than some goof screwing a Foster Farms egg laying bird represents heterosexuals.

You're lost.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break.
Marriage is for a man and a woman. Not two of either gender.
You want to bend over and have your butt penetrated, be my guest , but donít call it marriage.
Nah.

Greasing your ass more than you would piston number 6 in your V8 engine so that you or your partner might find a little sexual motion from a notion is not only a little personal but calledc sex to many.

Marriage involves itself with not only sex but love, mutual attraction and a willingness to commit to a legal relationship amongst 2 adults.

So bitter man....so find some woman you can grease up and fall in love with so we won't have to live with your lonely and sad ass anymore.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
because they're stupid
Ah yes...the stupid gay.

I'd bet my hubcap collection over 80 percent of that stupid gay population has jobs that exceeed yours not only in pay obt education and ability to advance.

Just a thought.(We thinking folks get those from time to time...thoughts).
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>

Here, let me show you:
*Hetersexual population: 98% of worldwide population
*Homosexual population: 2% of worldwide population.
*Worldwide population: 7.024 billion by the United States Census Bureau (USCB)
*US population: 311,591,917
Using algebra:
*Heterosexual population: 311,591,917 * 0.90 (assuming 90% of them have AIDS)= 280,432,725---That's literally a EPIDEMIC!!!
Yep... YOU are definitely RETARDED.

There are 34 million people infected with HIV WORLDWIDE

30 million of then are HETEROSEXUAL including 17 million WOMEN and 3.5 million children under 12.

HIV Statistics from:

http://www.safelabcentre.com/std-statistics.h...

52-96% of all HIV infections may be transmitted during the period before seroconversion.

90% of all AIDS deaths happen with people under the age of 50.

90% of HIV infections that occur among homosexual males occur through anal intercourse.

90% of worldwide HIV transmission occurs in heterosexual people.

After acute illness, individuals infected with HIV can remain symptom free from 6 months to 11 years.

Over 30,000,000 people are infected with HIV worldwide and there are 16,000 new cases each day.

The majority of HIV related AIDS cases occur before the age of 35.

http://www.unicefusa.org/work/hivaids/...

http://www.amfar.org/About_HIV_and_AIDS/Facts...

PS: Not being able to admit you're wrong is probably the reason you never get laid. Because women hate THAT shit. Seriously.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol another typical gay response. You queer folk need to face the facts ... you are second class, that is why your demands to be noticed by the Feds is taking so long, figure it out
Find a woman. Get her to say she can stand you for periods lasting longer than ten and a half minutes. Then come back.

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

I'm happy now they can be miserable just like the rest of us lol.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
I think most ex-gays would disagree with you.

"Ex" gays? I think you mean emotionally conflicted gay men who become CELIBATE because they are ashamed of their attraction to other men.

PS: you should try aversion therapy yourself. It has a 20% success rate for alcoholics as long as they keep going to meetings...though the "rules" of AA will not allow you to call yourself an "ex-alcoholic" because you will never be an ex alcoholic. Same as misguided "ex" gays and "ex" lesbians who view their sexuality as a disease that need constant treatment and controlling.

Anyone with an ounce of compassion would be able to see that this is cruel and WRONG. Hell, even DR Robert Spitzer who did the (now debunked)"Reparative " Therapy study as PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED for his part in the whole debacle.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexua...

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...
Anderson Cooper

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a woman. Get her to say she can stand you for periods lasting longer than ten and a half minutes. Then come back.
Please stop sending me text and fax messages, Dan. You are a nasty and ugly North California kweer-o and phaggs like you are not meant to associate with the good looking top quality national-level gay men like me.
Stay in your lane, Dan... and with your type that troll about the check cashing/adult DVD stores in your city.

Have a nice evening.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I do all the time, it's not my fault you are too stupid to keep up with the truth, loser
If by "it" you mean that you add anything pertinent to the conversation "all the time" then you are sadly mistaken.

PS: there was an opening and you have been promoted to assistant 'Thread Jester'. Your pay and benefits remain the same.

“Don't Mess With Texas”

Since: Aug 11

Corsicana Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "it" you mean that you add anything pertinent to the conversation "all the time" then you are sadly mistaken.
PS: there was an opening and you have been promoted to assistant 'Thread Jester'. Your pay and benefits remain the same.
Isn't that just a very nice way to say he is still the village idiot or moron or imbecile? LOL,If so you are so verrry right!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,521 - 131,540 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oxnard Discussions

Search the Oxnard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr ThomasA 15,662
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Drafty 4,559
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) Apr 12 justiceforall 42
Review: 4 Way Meat Market Inc 5 Apr 7 UNION DE CAMPESINOS 1
Secret Service Psychics tour Santa Barbara for ... Apr 4 barbaras cheese 1
•••
•••

Oxnard News Video

•••
•••

Oxnard Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oxnard People Search