Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#148296 Jul 3, 2012
Q: What will itt Romney do for the auto industry?

A: He has already help ruin it, why change anything.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#148297 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah I know it won't change the stats, but it still doesn't answer my questions: When & where was the sample taken? And how many homosexual AIDS cases compare to heterosexual AIDS cases?
So far, I'm not buying none of it, since you can't even tell me where that "90% of AIDS cases are from heterosexuals" came from. The fact that literally almost the entire human population is heterosexual & has existed that way for over thousands of years, & the fact traditional marriage has existed for more than 2000 years, doesn't give the "90% of straights having AIDS" theory credibility because if 90% of us heteros were truly infected with AIDS, then some of us wouldn't even exist. Hell, medicine for AIDS/HIV didn't exist until the early 90s-Present, & still today we haven't found a cure. So if the general population was really that contaminated, then we would have already experienced something worse than the Black Plague.
Sounds to me more like some gay shit social experiment if you ask me.
HIV/AIDS has been in this Country since the late 50's. The sample was from a 15 year old young man in St Louis.........about 30 years before the pandemic of the 80's.

I doubt anyone truly knows how many cases of HIV/AIDS affects Gays vs Straights.....and it really is irrelevant because HIV/AIDS isn't discriminatory over one's sexual orientation.

You'd have to ask the person who provided that stat.......or do the research yourself.

I hate to inform you of this.....but marriage as we currently know it has only been around for the last 500 years, prior to that.....it was arranged for money and property status and the woman had NO CHOICE in the matter.

Actually, they believe they might have found a cure and there is a man in San Francisco who was HIV positive, but now is not.......so, like anything else......a cure may come, but new medicines are allowing folks to live longer even if they are HIV positive.....and we still don't prevent heterosexuals from marrying who happen to be infected with the virus.

Oh and just because you want to remain ignorant on this subject.......approximately 4 or 5 years ago.....it was on the news that China was facing an HIV/AIDS pandemic of it's own.......mostly in the HETEROSEXUAL community.
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#148298 Jul 3, 2012
Q: If there is a place for Mitt Romney to be, where is it at?

A: Back tending his flock of sheep and cleaning them out.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#148299 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
COOL STORY BRO
Why? Because I'm a Hispanic heterosexual male who makes more money than your white lazy queer ass? LOL
So, you're Hispanic......are you what they call an "ANCHOR" baby? Were your parents here illegally?

I mean you are in these threads bitching up a storm about stuff and yet you could be part of a problem that many Americans are upset about.

Oh and let me guess.....you're probably somewhere between 20-25 years old, right?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#148300 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, more stupidity from Dan the Fag
You think that just because I live Texas means I some kind of "loud-mouth white racist hill billy" attracted to white trash chicks? LOL Great & I thought the people on this forum couldn't get any more pathetic.
First & foremost, I'm not a racist!!! I have friends of all ethnicity---black, hispanic, asian, etc.
Second, I'm Hispanic who grew up in the town, not a farm.
Third, I'm attracted to Latina women, not white trash fatass chicks, like the one you're married to.
And finally, the KKK was a racist Left-wing Liberal hate group that murdered many African Americans. I'm a Right-wing Conservative who HATES racism!
Also, quit equivalating sexual perversion with ethinity/race. They aren't the same, so quit affiliating a disgusting choice to something people can't control, & use some goddamn fucking common sense!
Oh and you sound like an ex of mine who was Hispanic(yes, she was a Lesbian) and had a nasty temper.....wonder if that is part of your culture as well.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#148302 Jul 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not funny to make fun of Hispanics.you Racist!!!.....you were bashing people for being gay not just marriage, u were a hater of people being gay. Most of us were not that low in life. we just don't want gay marriage. U were the low life. and always will be sparky junior.
Condom Dan is a racist, bigot, clan man, hatter, and a second class homo. He is everything he calls other people

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#148303 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not buying it.
My parents & my parent's parents were all heterosexuals, & so am I. If the 90% is true, then I wouldn't even exist.
If 90% of us heteros were truly contaminated with the virus, then we would have already known about it. You fudge packers have the highest risk of HIV than any other group. I did the calculations & if such a case were true, we would have a worldwide epidemic. But since there isn't a worldwide AIDS epidemic, then the straight community must be doing fine. So who do you think you're trying to fool?
Show me where the 90% came from. Show me where the samples were taken & show me where the standard deviation of AIDS-contaminated heterosexuals stand compared to the amount of AIDS cases related with homosexuals, then we'll talk.
You did the calcualtions for what? I suspect an anencephalic fetus has a better grasp of langauge than you.

The statement wasn't that 90% of heterosexuals were infected, it was that 90% of HIV infected people are heterosexual. There is a difference and I'll try to explain it to you.

Lets say for example that you have a room with 1000 people. In this room there are 100 gay men and 900 straight men. There are also 50 people infected with HIV in the room. If I tell you that 90% of the people infected with HIV in this room are straight, give us the number of straight men in the room that are infected with HIV. I'll give you a hint, the number is nowhere near 810.

Learn to read.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#148304 Jul 3, 2012
In a recent ad shown on the TV news; it showed several patients recieving health care potential Obammycare, one of the patients was what appeared to be an HIV/AIDS patient laying in bed in the hospital. My point is, I don't want my taxes, fines paying for this type of health care. I am against gay lifestyles , why should I be foreced to pay for their health care and the edcucation of gays in public schools. One th ing leads to another.No SSM in U.S.A.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#148305 Jul 3, 2012
individual, the family, and society. Why not wage war on something so sick?

All moral knowledge based upon anything other then the eternal truths contained within scripture is shipwrecked. The greatest beauty of all is the elegance of truth. Man may attempt to hide many things, but truth can never be hidden. Truth needs no defense, truth can never be dismissed by the jury of its peers.

As Obama is shipwrecked and has run aground upon the false notion that homosexual marriage is of an essential benefit to the true family and the children in those family's. We must once again return to the eternal truths, the great bulwark of Gods word and allow the truth to speak to us concerning the corrupt nature of the homosexual and what they call love.

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

{And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman}

Contrary to the corrupt proclamation of Obama. The natural use of the woman is for men to marry them and have sexual intercourse with them.

When homosexuals sodomize other men, they have clearly left the "natural use" of the woman and what God intended her to be used for in the marriage relationship. How could Obama confuse this?

{burned in their lust one toward another;}

The Greek words used here,{EKKAIOMAI EPITHUMI} means to burn forth or flame up, it is to be consumed with passion or burn fiercely sexually. It is to be burnt up with sexual desire. To run wild mentally with sexual lust. This term carries a special nuance of unbridled lust. The reason that it is unbridled is because the spirits drive it within the individual involved. And anything that spirits are involved with is always taken to extremes. Child molestation, rape etc are always spirit driven via the perpetrator. And Obama believes this unbridled sexual desire within homosexuality is approved by God?

{men with men working that which is unseemly,}

The Greek word used here for "unseemly" is the word {ASCHEMOSUNE} and it means, shame or nakedness. This becomes very interesting given what we know about suicide. One of the most driving forces of suicide is the core emotion of shame. Emotions were given to mankind by God as a means of protection. They were given to mankind as a means of directing man to correct and proper conduct. Including proper sexual conduct. And when those proper conducts are broke, inner shame results. Whether its homosexuality, or a cheating husband, wife etc. Obama promotes this shame.

{and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet}{Appropriate}

The word recompense used here is the Greek word {ANTIMISTHIA} and it means a corresponding reward. The nuance of this word means a consequence for an action. The term is negative. The recompense or consequence will always be appropriate to the behavior involved. All homosexual disease's, HIV-aids, gay bowel syndrome, hepatitis etc. Are a consequence of the behavour involved. This is what Obama supports. Many may feel his phoney support is harmless, it isn't.

As I have shown, truth needs no defense. Truth can never be dismissed. Not only does scripture expose the corrupt nature of homosexuality, but the national CDC as well. Obama may spin and spin homosexual marriage. But his spin is never supported via any scripture or common sense.

All moral knowledge based upon anything other then the eternal truths contained within scripture is shipwrecked.

Homosexual marriage is for the current political winds of Expediency. But the truth about the corrupt nature of homosexual marriage is for the ages!

TVOSR
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#148306 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe everything you read don't you? Pathetic. LOL I can tell you queers are now starting to get desperate. LOL I didn't realize it took a reality check to prove you delusional perverts wrong.
Why are you faggots so stupid? You always blaming religious people, but when someone doesn't use religion to prove your wrong, you beat around the bush & start acting all delusional. It must come with the sick lifestyle you chose...LOL.
Stupid pervert, I DID Calculations---you're believing a LIE! Heterosexuals account for 98% of the WORLD's population. There are 6 BILLION people in the world. 6 000 000 000 * 0.90 = 5,400,000,000 people with AIDS. That's practically the ENTIRE human population, meaning a WORLDWIDE epidemic. What part of that concept don't you understand. You're believing LIES. I can believe where 90% of GAYS are infected with AIDS, since they have the highest risk of getting the disease, but straights? What utter BULLSHIT! You queers definitely LOVE believing delusions. It's basic algebra & common sense, you stupidass fudge packing piece of shit.
Of course you don't have a clue what's running through my head, but I'll tell you: I'm laughing at the amount of fail you homos are posting on this site, & trust me, it's alot of fun talking common sense with the delusional ones who think having butt penetration is "normal". Trust me, you're making yourselves look like complete idiots.
I sincerely hope you're not the most intelligent person from your town.

I'll explain it again for you since you're about as dense as a black hole. The comment was that 90% of HIV infections, worldwide, are in heterosexuals. Not 90% of heterosexuals are infected with HIV. Only an idiot would interpret the comment the way you did.
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#148307 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL What stupid logic.
So I guess that means ex-Republicans are still Republicans, & ex-smoking are still smoking, & ex-strippers must still be strippers too, I take it?
I swear, you queers come up with the most retarded theories I've ever heard.
You homophobes come up with some of the most idiotic notions I've ever heard.

A gay man cannot "become" a straight man any more than a black man can become a white man. Or better yet, an idiot like you cannot become an intelligent person. You just don't have the ability.
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#148308 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>

And finally, the KKK was a racist Left-wing Liberal hate group that murdered many African Americans.
Now that is a real knee slapper. Did you use algebra to figure that one out as well as your 90% gibberish?

Location hidden

#148309 Jul 3, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You homophobes come up with some of the most idiotic notions I've ever heard.
A gay man cannot "become" a straight man any more than a
There is no doubt that expedients are for the present hour, but principles are for the ages. Obama clearly has made his decisions to support homosexuality based upon the expediency of current trends and financial gain, not good and proper principles that have stood for the ages. I truly hope this helps you liberal democrat's to understand Obama's loss in November.

There is no doubt that the homosexual has become the cash cow that keeps on giving. And Obama is the latest to cash in on the corrupt nature of the homosexual. Obama like most of society has no real interest or deep convictions concerning the homosexual or their agenda to destroy the moral fiber of our nation. Clearly there is no money to be made off of the Hispanics, African Americans etc of the U.S. But Obama saw his chance in the exploitation of the homosexual and is laughing all the way to the bank. The most current fund raiser was couched as a Hollywood fundraiser. But in reality it was actually an Obama/homosexual agenda fund raiser. Orchestrated by the shadowy and corrupt Obama to the tune of 15.000000. And although the homosexual much like the 99 per-centers believes that they have a compassionate friend in Obama. Nothing could be further from the truth. Obama is a friend and has Allied himself with the financial and morally social corrupt elite. Obama as the homosexuals, continue to be exposed as the cancer's the are as they continue to emerge from the shadows that have concealed them in obscurity for years. Obama although not the only one to be concealed in obscurity. There are others such as Morris Dees whom we may look at a little deeper in another post.

I will now shift to a spiritual look at these things for you believers that follow TVOSR threads. In the scripture God proclaims that he will give the believer what God calls, " The treasure's of darkness" The treasure of darkness is indicative of the fact that God will show the believer what the unbeliever can not see, and has no knowledge of. And this will give the believer an understanding as to what is really happening and what is really going on behind the scenes. Every cause has an effect and every effect has a cause. And it is this cause that God shows to the believer. The effects the unbeliever can see, but the cause is concealed unto them as to how the spirits move and manipulate things. The scripture referrers to this as organized chaos. All homosexual support and movement is the systematizing of error. It is always very structured and organized. On the surface it appears harmless. But its overall degradation to the individual and the society it functions in is very destructive on many levels. Nations are held captive as well as destroyed via this systematizing of error. Rome and other great civilizations were destroyed via these means of deception. The decay of all great civilizations always starts with the destruction of the moral fiber of a civilization. And from there its all down hill. Financial collapse is caused by moral collapse. The root cause is always moral, with finance, confusion, greed, etc as the symptoms of the moral breakdown. Homosexuality along with other moral breakdowns cannot help but bring the destruction of a once great nation. Even with an understanding of "The treasures of darkness" I believe few believers understand the real severity of what is happening. There is no doubt that there is a numbness displayed among many believers concerning these issues. Which can be unequivocally be traced back to spiritual sloth of the ministers across the U.S. And as I have shown before these ministers will be held most accountable in the future judgements. Because of their lack of resolve on a host of civil issues, as well as the weakness they have foster within the believers their responsible for.
Judy Quinn

Los Angeles, CA

#148310 Jul 3, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and you sound like an ex of mine who was Hispanic(yes, she was a Lesbian) and had a nasty temper.....wonder if that is part of your culture as well.
He's such a tool, Rose. Don't waste your breath on him!
By the way, do you shave your kitty or leave it as a full bush? Does your "wife" prefer it one way or another??

Location hidden

#148311 Jul 3, 2012
Hey Jackasson

Los Angeles, CA

#148313 Jul 3, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Condom Dan is a racist, bigot, clan man, hatter, and a second class homo. He is everything he calls other people
Yup! Consistency. Perfect example of Bruno Play #2.
Hey Jackasson

Los Angeles, CA

#148314 Jul 3, 2012
Bruno wrote:
In a recent ad shown on the TV news; it showed several patients recieving health care potential Obammycare, one of the patients was what appeared to be an HIV/AIDS patient laying in bed in the hospital. My point is, I don't want my taxes, fines paying for this type of health care. I am against gay lifestyles , why should I be foreced to pay for their health care and the edcucation of gays in public schools. One th ing leads to another.No SSM in U.S.A.
Again! Perfect consistency!!!! Not a single knowledgable statement in there: PURE IGNORANCE!

"Ad on the TV news": Well! There's a viable source...

"Obammycare": Absolutly no indication that you remotely understand it or our existing health care system or Medicare system.

"taxes, fines": I thought you were Union? Don't you already have insurance? You are purely oblivious to sooo much it's hilarious!!!

"pay for their health care": You really have no f*ckin' clue as to how "Romneycare" works, do you?

"public schools": Can I get my money back on the piss-poor job they did with you?

"No SSM in U.S.A.": Too late... And returning to California somewhere between October and next June!!!!

DAMN! That was a perfect example of your consistency in Bruno Play #1! Well done!!!!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#148315 Jul 3, 2012
Hey Jackasson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Consistency. Perfect example of Bruno Play #2.
Shut yer trap, kweer-bait. Unless you hear a trouser zipper being drawn down, keep your pie-hole shut.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#148316 Jul 3, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true
Hey Jackasson

Los Angeles, CA

#148317 Jul 3, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut yer trap, kweer-bait. Unless you hear a trouser zipper being drawn down, keep your pie-hole shut.
Back to #2 again, I see...

Perhaps you could tell us what you know about Romneycare and prove me wrong...? How a wage slave slob like you who already has insurance would end up paying for people who will be required to get insurance...? Do tell....?

BTW: Does your Union insurance cover your pet penguins? I have it on good authority you tried to claim them as dependents with the IRS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Ogg - Ventura resident arrested for cont... (Aug '09) 5 hr someone who knows 442
Buffalo Wild Wings 19 hr Hmmm 7
Braswell and Toerner Appeal Denied for Murder o... (Feb '11) Dec 24 SATISFIED 3
L.A. tornado: 'It was crazy' Dec 16 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Zimrri Noe Pozos "Sesso" Dec 8 booboo 1
Hillary Clinton country & western song causes g... Dec 5 Dis Belief 1
Why do college students seem so cold,miserable,... Dec 3 Thediffkindagirl 1

Freeze Warning for Ventura County was issued at December 27 at 10:35PM PST

Oxnard News Video

Oxnard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oxnard People Search