squirt

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Jul 27, 2008
go choke your chickens! you know what i mean!
BIGFOOT

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jul 29, 2008
I leave town to see sexy wimminz...into the forest....there big and furry, huge feet, rolled in roadkill, and have big white teeth!...much better than the women in town!
non lesbian

Richmond, KY

#23 Jul 29, 2008
I'm a chic, but if I was a lesbian, I would def. do SB. She lives out toward Olympia and rides horses some. One hot mama!!!
jessica

Belfast, UK

#25 Feb 25, 2009
hi guys im jessica im 28 and i love wearing stockings under my tight leather trousers or red mini. the feel of my skirt rubbing against my legs and the way my trousers feel on me , well is fantasic. i especialy love driving in them in my porshe and truckers or van drivers seeing my thighs. the way trukers look at my legs, i know they get hard and want to ..... me.
the trukers looking down on my shiny legs as i pull long side them and blowm them a kiss as i plant the excelerater and leave them gasping. the look on their face!!!!
and stopping near where there is builders and stopping and getting out of my car going to the boot or just walking around my car smoking a cigy. while they get all hot and whistle at me. it make me feelc well it makes me feel all yummmy
natashajessica@yahoo.co.uk
tel. 07979202010
Bess Byron

London, KY

#26 Sep 14, 2009
puss and boots wrote:
im about to puke in my mouth.thats bess byron ewwwwww
I'm Bess Byron.......what is so gross about me?
Oh Dear

Morehead, KY

#27 Sep 14, 2009
Bess Byron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Bess Byron.......what is so gross about me?
Probably nothing, does not matter whose name is on here, it is gonna be trashed.
Oh Dear

Morehead, KY

#28 Sep 14, 2009
ok, i just looked at the date of the last post-Feb. 25. Why in the hell would someone want to bring this back up? Honestly.
Farm Boy

Germantown, KY

#29 Sep 14, 2009
Bess Byron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Bess Byron.......what is so gross about me?
I personally think Bess is quiet attractive!!!!!!!!!!
because

Kimper, KY

#30 Sep 16, 2009
Oh Dear wrote:
ok, i just looked at the date of the last post-Feb. 25. Why in the hell would someone want to bring this back up? Honestly.
Simply because SHE wants attention!
ps. she ugly
So tired of meanness

Morehead, KY

#31 Sep 16, 2009
because wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because SHE wants attention!
ps. she ugly
Why are people so mean! I think Bess is a very attractive lady, as will 98% of those who know who she is! The other 2% are probably jealous. No, this is not Bess, and I am not a lesbian. I got a couple of kittens from her a couple of years ago, she was very personable, well-spoken and yes, very pretty. I am getting so sick of others using this site as a way to vent their own personal frustrations with themselves, I was the target about a year and a half ago, and believe me, it does not feel very good to see your name with derogatories by it. It is very hurtful.
lovely

Morehead, KY

#32 Sep 27, 2009
Cassie Mccarty, Damn, That Girl Is Sexy! She has a wonderful smile. Ide Hit That
Bess Byron

London, KY

#33 Sep 29, 2009
you need glasses wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that be BB. When you see her from afar, she looks really good, then you see her up close, and -uh, not so much. Looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet.
No, I dont look bad up close either!! How good do you look?
Bess Byron

London, KY

#34 Sep 29, 2009
So tired of meanness wrote:
<quoted text>Why are people so mean! I think Bess is a very attractive lady, as will 98% of those who know who she is! The other 2% are probably jealous. No, this is not Bess, and I am not a lesbian. I got a couple of kittens from her a couple of years ago, she was very personable, well-spoken and yes, very pretty. I am getting so sick of others using this site as a way to vent their own personal frustrations with themselves, I was the target about a year and a half ago, and believe me, it does not feel very good to see your name with derogatories by it. It is very hurtful.
This is Bess, thank you for your kind words!!!:)
Bess Byron

London, KY

#35 Sep 29, 2009
Farm Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I personally think Bess is quiet attractive!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!
Joe Grizzly

Mount Sterling, KY

#36 Sep 29, 2009
Bess Byron wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks!!!
Your so hott ever time i see you, you give me a sunburn..........ouch
Seen It

Dahlonega, GA

#38 Jun 5, 2012
Told you so.
chuckie

United States

#39 Jun 8, 2012
Terrys daughter at IGA. Comes in to see him before she goes swimming looks good for a mom
A women who knows

United States

#40 Jul 7, 2012
Why do people have to be so rude why can't u all just look at a women by what's inside instead of out I'm yea it's good if u got a good heart and a good body but most of u people just go on looks that's not right at all .....
long legz

Bellevue, WA

#41 Jul 8, 2012
that tall red heded girl with the long legs thats cortin that meeks boy she is pretty as can be and always smilin such a pretty smile
Yeah

Chicago, IL

#42 Jul 11, 2012
What about the girl that drives a black charger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Update 3 hr Kay 39
owingsville banking company (May '10) 4 hr CFPB 38
Eddie Wilson (Oct '09) 9 hr tater-tot 55
Melissa Compton (Nov '13) 14 hr Tami Williams 19
Missing dog top of Peastick hill..... 19 hr interstate 2
Gays in Bath Co Wed the devil makes t... 9
Preston Court Days (Jun '13) Wed Cloud 57
Owingsville Dating
Find my Match

Owingsville Jobs

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owingsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owingsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]