Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
LMFAO

Mesquite, NV

#14970 Aug 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Do you greet them too dipshit.
lmfao
She greets them with her 12 inch shlong and says, "Welcome to Walmart, there is a special on meth products on isle 2". Giter done.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14972 Aug 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama just decreed that some 1.8 million illegals may stay here and try to get citizenship.Looking for a job?Get in line all you college types,right behind the illegals!!!
Better vote to get back that hope and change that is turning to despair and broke!!It will not come from this Obama administration!!!
You responded to yourself you senile pos.

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14973 Aug 15, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
She greets them with her 12 inch shlong and says, "Welcome to Walmart, there is a special on meth products on isle 2". Giter done.
lmfao
Lucien

Medford, MA

#14975 Aug 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Try to engage a brain cell before you speak numb nuts.
Well said.
Aminosintesis

Medford, MA

#14976 Aug 15, 2012
Rep wrote:
Love they guy!
Talking about the world of the rich and the rich; Peter Vateos"the burmese tycoon" is kissing cousing of big Stevie the "Big billionier" from Florida.
Aminosintesis

Medford, MA

#14977 Aug 15, 2012
Peter vayeos is the main squeeze of Megan Marie Barnes famous in Florida. For more information look in the Sushine newspaper in Florida.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14978 Aug 15, 2012
no way
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14979 Aug 15, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals are much better than the redneck trailer trade that people like you breed into the world. Fking rednecks make me sick.
Since you post from Az. and write such comments,should we assume you are one of the illegals Az.wanted to deport?This area where we live is a sanctuary city.We do not jump on any race,any color,just the fact so many here are illegally here.When you speak of trailer trade people,are you knowledgeable of our city?Or,just thinking of your own?And yes,We have to pick the day we go to shop,because the people do not speak English!Redneck?Probably the most honest and decent people you would ever meet.But then,maybe you do not even know!

Illegals here have an auto accident,and just walk away!They have either stolen auto,load of hemp,drugs,no insurance or medical coverage for the damage done and the gendarmes do nothing,try this out once and you may think differently!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14980 Aug 15, 2012
Art Freen wrote:
How exactly can you tell that someone's "illegal"? Just by looking at them? Do they have a giant "I" branded on their foreheads?
I've seen a lot of bigoted statements on here, but "Go to Walmart`s (sic) and look out as the illegals pass by!" has to be one of the worst.
Shameful.
It is shameful,and I regret the fact that it is the truth!!No,one cannot tell by color,but when you ask them questions,and get spanish back,with "no comprehende",you do tend to think illegal as we have them by the thousands.Bigoted?You just can not be able to Comprehende.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14981 Aug 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you post from Az. and write such comments,should we assume you are one of the illegals Az.wanted to deport?This area where we live is a sanctuary city.We do not jump on any race,any color,just the fact so many here are illegally here.When you speak of trailer trade people,are you knowledgeable of our city?Or,just thinking of your own?And yes,We have to pick the day we go to shop,because the people do not speak English!Redneck?Probably the most honest and decent people you would ever meet.But then,maybe you do not even know!
Illegals here have an auto accident,and just walk away!They have either stolen auto,load of hemp,drugs,no insurance or medical coverage for the damage done and the gendarmes do nothing,try this out once and you may think differently!!
You are one racist pos and a gd Liar.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14982 Aug 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is shameful,and I regret the fact that it is the truth!!No,one cannot tell by color,but when you ask them questions,and get spanish back,with "no comprehende",you do tend to think illegal as we have them by the thousands.Bigoted?You just can not be able to Comprehende.
You comprehende you are stupid and a racist Liar?
Art Freen

Cadiz, KY

#14983 Aug 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You have enough problems with English comprehension to complain about anyone else's lack.

2. Maybe they say they don't understand you because they don't want to talk to someone who so obviously resents their presence.

3. You're backpedaling now--first you said all you have to do is look around to see illegals (they're everywhere, Ma!), now you say you just "tend" to think someone is because they're not speaking English wherever they go. Which is is?

Bigoted? Why, yes..yes you are.
Butaca

Saugus, MA

#14984 Aug 15, 2012
Aminosintesis wrote:
Peter vayeos is the main squeeze of Megan Marie Barnes famous in Florida. For more information look in the Sushine newspaper in Florida.
That name sounds very familiar. Isn't she Big Stevie main girlfriend?
Butaca

Saugus, MA

#14985 Aug 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Relative to how fat you are?
lmao
I have seen Wondering otherwise very well known as monument to the Lard.
Butaca

Saugus, MA

#14986 Aug 15, 2012
The Husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Is kissing cousin of Peter Vayeos known as "The Burmese Tycoon" and main squeeze of Maria Megan Barnes, famous female in Florida, who was caught by the Police in the main highway having her private parts for a heavy date with the Burmese Tycoon.
Apparently, Vayeos ask his women to shave completely the perineal area and when the woman explain her tribulations to the Police. The Florida Police oblige and finish shaving Maria Megan Barnes so she could complete her assigment with Te Burmese Tycoon.
Is recomended to watch a shocking video, is not sexual. Is about a snake coming out from the toilet bowl and biting a man penis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch
I know I read something about this octogenary female Megan Mrie Barnes. I have no idea that Big Stevie was in the picture. Disgusting.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#14987 Aug 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Whitehair, your last paragraph describes the rednecks here where I live. Honest and decent do not describe the rednecks I know, nor is being a redneck a desirable goal here. But as far as illegals go, I agree with much you say. I try to justify these folks being here with, Well, they were here first, which is the truth, or, when it comes to the language[Spanish], it was even here first, which is true. ANYONE who thinks English was here before Spanish needs to go back to history class. I guess what I'm trying to say,is,if they were all paying taxes, I'd feel a lot better. Anyhow, just a thought or two on your post.
ha ha

Bowling Green, KY

#14988 Aug 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You comprehende you are stupid and a racist Liar?
a hole
your great

Campton, KY

#14989 Aug 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITEHAIE.I thank you for all the TRUE info,you post on here.I do like readying your post for i have never cought you in no lies.like these other people {most}tell lies all the time to help try and get oboma relected again.I voted for oboma last election but i would rather voted for my dog then oboma for oboma sure has tought me how to spot a liear now.Sorey for my bad spelling for i had to quit school and go to work at a young age.I made sure my 3 childern got a colleage education and made smothing out of there lifes better then i had.I worked hard for my familey and it is just so hard to sit by now and watch the man i voted for trying to destroy american peoples way of life.PLEASE just keep spreading the truth like you do about oboma and mabey he can get voted out.I worked my last 18 years as a union pipefitter.
your great

Campton, KY

#14990 Aug 15, 2012
The illegals are takeing over every small town in ky rite along with the bigest towns.If we dont get chang from are president now and in the fucher to do smothing to send the illegals back where they came from america will be destroyed.Oboma just keeps wrighting those dam EXCUITEVE ORDERS {if spelled wright}fast and fures.now the one he signed for the illegals for 2 years.WE all beter hope and pray oboma dos not get elected again and romey is a piss poor man also to be are president but i would rather have romey for 4 years then oboma for just one day.Then if romey dont do a better job for the american people then oboma has we at least can vote out romey but if oboma wins again i fell america is domend.people can make fun of my bad spelling if they like for it dont bother me.I no i worked all my life AND PAYED LOTS OF TAXES ALL MY LIFE.the goverment did not give me or my familey nothing we worked are asses off for what we own today.OBOMA IS GIVEING AWAY THE AMERICAN PEOPLES MONEY AND WRIGHTS TO THE F--KING ILLEGALS AND I AM MAD AS HELL at that low life.I think i will chang from a reg, dem, to a reg, rep, from now on.This will be the first time in my life that i will and all my kin vote REP, and will be proude to do so.
your great

Campton, KY

#14991 Aug 15, 2012
E.HOLDER AND OBOMA both of them should be charged for treason and hanged.Freedam of speach will be what they try to take from the american people next.oboma is takeing are wrights littel by littel every day.That needs to stop.I wish RON PAUL could have been the man to got the chance to go head to head with oboma and if ron had that chance he would have beaten oboma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So which girl did Kenny Williams get 1 hr truth be told 7
Joe brewer getting demoted 4 hr Really 3
Need 4 Pig Snouts B4 Xmas 9 hr sea buscuit 3
Toys for Tots Question (Dec '12) 18 hr t4t volunteering mom 41
Lisa McFarland ejected at ball game (Sep '11) 18 hr Really 49
Lee and Margo (Nov '09) 21 hr Lol 77
j. stiltner Wed gross 3
Owingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web