Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 665)

Showing posts 13,281 - 13,300 of16,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14962
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
When yo eyes tell you what you can see,do you also deny that?Or,keep repeating the spiel and the potty mouth?
Try to engage a brain cell before you speak numb nuts.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14963
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go to Walmart`s and look out as the illegals pass by!Or,are you blind?
Do you realize how much this costs the taxpayers?Or,maybe you are not one of those.Try to come out of your little area and see what the larger picture is,before you criticize others that cam see.
Still potty mouth.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14964
Aug 14, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
Go to Walmart`s and look out as the illegals pass by!Or,are you blind?
Do you realize how much this costs the taxpayers?Or,maybe you are not one of those.Try to come out of your little area and see what the larger picture is,before you criticize others that cam see.
Still potty mouth.
Do you greet them too dipshit.

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14965
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty mouth again.
Do you really believe all this stuff about deporting ?One way or the other,there are more illegals here now than then,simply go to Walmart and count.Anyway,Bush wanted amnesty the Country did not,so he could not pass it.McCain wanted amnesty,no way he could pass it.Obama just goes aroung and decrees it!!You do realize that Obama just deports the criminal ones?And that is where the more than Bush number comes in?The criminals are More than there used to be illegals,Now we have both,by the millions.Last heard,there are 20-30 million here since the last amnesty.Try to use what brain power you have,and stop acting like you do not.Have any,that is.
Obama just decreed that some 1.8 million illegals may stay here and try to get citizenship.Looking for a job?Get in line all you college types,right behind the illegals!!!

Better vote to get back that hope and change that is turning to despair and broke!!It will not come from this Obama administration!!!
Art Freen

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14966
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How exactly can you tell that someone's "illegal"? Just by looking at them? Do they have a giant "I" branded on their foreheads?

I've seen a lot of bigoted statements on here, but "Go to Walmart`s (sic) and look out as the illegals pass by!" has to be one of the worst.

Shameful.
maria

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14967
Aug 14, 2012
 
Boo
LMFAO

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14968
Aug 14, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
Go to Walmart`s and look out as the illegals pass by!Or,are you blind?
Do you realize how much this costs the taxpayers?Or,maybe you are not one of those.Try to come out of your little area and see what the larger picture is,before you criticize others that cam see.
Still potty mouth.
When I drive by Walmart all I see is a bunch of rednecks fighting over the first row of parking with their double wide trailers.
LMFAO

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14970
Aug 14, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Do you greet them too dipshit.
lmfao
She greets them with her 12 inch shlong and says, "Welcome to Walmart, there is a special on meth products on isle 2". Giter done.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14972
Aug 15, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama just decreed that some 1.8 million illegals may stay here and try to get citizenship.Looking for a job?Get in line all you college types,right behind the illegals!!!
Better vote to get back that hope and change that is turning to despair and broke!!It will not come from this Obama administration!!!
You responded to yourself you senile pos.

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14973
Aug 15, 2012
 
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
She greets them with her 12 inch shlong and says, "Welcome to Walmart, there is a special on meth products on isle 2". Giter done.
lmfao
Lucien

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14975
Aug 15, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Try to engage a brain cell before you speak numb nuts.
Well said.
Aminosintesis

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14976
Aug 15, 2012
 
Rep wrote:
Love they guy!
Talking about the world of the rich and the rich; Peter Vateos"the burmese tycoon" is kissing cousing of big Stevie the "Big billionier" from Florida.
Aminosintesis

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14977
Aug 15, 2012
 
Peter vayeos is the main squeeze of Megan Marie Barnes famous in Florida. For more information look in the Sushine newspaper in Florida.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14978
Aug 15, 2012
 
no way
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14979
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals are much better than the redneck trailer trade that people like you breed into the world. Fking rednecks make me sick.
Since you post from Az. and write such comments,should we assume you are one of the illegals Az.wanted to deport?This area where we live is a sanctuary city.We do not jump on any race,any color,just the fact so many here are illegally here.When you speak of trailer trade people,are you knowledgeable of our city?Or,just thinking of your own?And yes,We have to pick the day we go to shop,because the people do not speak English!Redneck?Probably the most honest and decent people you would ever meet.But then,maybe you do not even know!

Illegals here have an auto accident,and just walk away!They have either stolen auto,load of hemp,drugs,no insurance or medical coverage for the damage done and the gendarmes do nothing,try this out once and you may think differently!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14980
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Art Freen wrote:
How exactly can you tell that someone's "illegal"? Just by looking at them? Do they have a giant "I" branded on their foreheads?
I've seen a lot of bigoted statements on here, but "Go to Walmart`s (sic) and look out as the illegals pass by!" has to be one of the worst.
Shameful.
It is shameful,and I regret the fact that it is the truth!!No,one cannot tell by color,but when you ask them questions,and get spanish back,with "no comprehende",you do tend to think illegal as we have them by the thousands.Bigoted?You just can not be able to Comprehende.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14981
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you post from Az. and write such comments,should we assume you are one of the illegals Az.wanted to deport?This area where we live is a sanctuary city.We do not jump on any race,any color,just the fact so many here are illegally here.When you speak of trailer trade people,are you knowledgeable of our city?Or,just thinking of your own?And yes,We have to pick the day we go to shop,because the people do not speak English!Redneck?Probably the most honest and decent people you would ever meet.But then,maybe you do not even know!
Illegals here have an auto accident,and just walk away!They have either stolen auto,load of hemp,drugs,no insurance or medical coverage for the damage done and the gendarmes do nothing,try this out once and you may think differently!!
You are one racist pos and a gd Liar.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14982
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is shameful,and I regret the fact that it is the truth!!No,one cannot tell by color,but when you ask them questions,and get spanish back,with "no comprehende",you do tend to think illegal as we have them by the thousands.Bigoted?You just can not be able to Comprehende.
You comprehende you are stupid and a racist Liar?
Art Freen

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14983
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is shameful,and I regret the fact that it is the truth!!No,one cannot tell by color,but when you ask them questions,and get spanish back,with "no comprehende",you do tend to think illegal as we have them by the thousands.Bigoted?You just can not be able to Comprehende.
1. You have enough problems with English comprehension to complain about anyone else's lack.

2. Maybe they say they don't understand you because they don't want to talk to someone who so obviously resents their presence.

3. You're backpedaling now--first you said all you have to do is look around to see illegals (they're everywhere, Ma!), now you say you just "tend" to think someone is because they're not speaking English wherever they go. Which is is?

Bigoted? Why, yes..yes you are.
Butaca

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14984
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Aminosintesis wrote:
Peter vayeos is the main squeeze of Megan Marie Barnes famous in Florida. For more information look in the Sushine newspaper in Florida.
That name sounds very familiar. Isn't she Big Stevie main girlfriend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,281 - 13,300 of16,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 139,100
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr LIbEralS 25,969
Which Judge Exec Candidate is Sonny Backing 7 hr Cake lady 13
Margie Lemons (Jun '12) 7 hr janet 14
teeball and softball 7 hr Tell Us 10
Which Judge Exec Candidate Will Win The Democra... 14 hr A Teacher 123
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••