Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
12,581 - 12,600 of 16,129 Comments Last updated Yesterday
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14163
May 12, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Being from TN your life partner is a small Farm Animal.
Lmfao
You were the one in pike co jail about 6 years ago for barnyard sodomy, not me!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14164
May 12, 2012
 
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one in pike co jail about 6 years ago for barnyard sodomy, not me!
You must be thinking about your Dad again you homolover.

Tn = toothless animal lovers.

Lmfao
Ges

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14165
May 12, 2012
 
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one in pike co jail about 6 years ago for barnyard sodomy, not me!
This queer has a very dirty imagination, the mouth of a toilet and no brain to mention. He complies with all the requisites that makes a queer a queer.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14166
May 12, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must be thinking about your Dad again you homolover.
Tn = toothless animal lovers.
Lmfao
Oh no it was you jay jay!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14167
May 12, 2012
 
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no it was you jay jay!
Now that was mean Special Ed.

Don't be so tough!

Lmfao
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14168
May 12, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was mean Special Ed.
Don't be so tough!
Lmfao
No you are not LYFAO, your sweating, you didnt think anyone on here would know about it, did you?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14169
May 12, 2012
 
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not LYFAO, your sweating, you didnt think anyone on here would know about it, did you?
Now you need to take your meeds Special Ed, your little brain has slipped the clutch again.

Time for a tune- up Special Ed!

Lmfao
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14170
May 12, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now you need to take your meeds Special Ed, your little brain has slipped the clutch again.
Time for a tune- up Special Ed!
Lmfao
yea!
US Democrat

Whitewater, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14172
May 12, 2012
 
double yea!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14175
May 13, 2012
 
Special Ed needs another Lobotomy.
Buck Ofama

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14176
May 14, 2012
 

Judged:

7

wtf wrote:
Special Ed needs another Lobotomy.
And a castration, mind you. You do not want more like him, is'nt?
Buck Ofama

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14177
May 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

wtf wrote:
Special Ed needs another Lobotomy.
How about a sex change. He'll be so ugly as a woman that nobody will impregnate her. No way, Jose!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14178
May 14, 2012
 
All this talk about Obummer and Romney and whether the Gays will hurt either one.When our Congress does not have the intestinal fortitude to call a spade a spade.All that should be done is pass a Bill stating our National language is English.Our National belief is that marriage is one man to one woman,and be done with it.While they are at it,an explanation that this is a Christian Nation might help.
Buck Ofama

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14179
May 14, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
All this talk about Obummer and Romney and whether the Gays will hurt either one.When our Congress does not have the intestinal fortitude to call a spade a spade.All that should be done is pass a Bill stating our National language is English.Our National belief is that marriage is one man to one woman,and be done with it.While they are at it,an explanation that this is a Christian Nation might help.
Well said White Hair!
Buck Ofama

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14180
May 14, 2012
 
Where is Big Something. Must be celebrating Mother's day with Ruth Ann "The psycho bitch"
Amen

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14181
May 14, 2012
 
Buck Ofama wrote:
Where is Big Something. Must be celebrating Mother's day with Ruth Ann "The psycho bitch"
Do you Big Steve?
He has dissapear probably his ancient wife found him in a compromising situation with that woman from Peabody that wanted to use him as a Moses?
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14182
May 14, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
All this talk about Obummer and Romney and whether the Gays will hurt either one.When our Congress does not have the intestinal fortitude to call a spade a spade.All that should be done is pass a Bill stating our National language is English.Our National belief is that marriage is one man to one woman,and be done with it.While they are at it,an explanation that this is a Christian Nation might help.
It is NOT a Christian Nation.

You cannot speak English.

Romney thinks Marriage is between 1 Man and 6 Women.

And, you are really stupid.
Linda Barhoping

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14185
May 15, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is NOT a Christian Nation.
You cannot speak English.
Romney thinks Marriage is between 1 Man and 6 Women.
And, you are really stupid.
That is completely truth. I know how to write but not how to read.
Linda Barhoping

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14186
May 15, 2012
 
Does someone has an available penis? I do need one and only for scientific purposes.
wtg

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14187
May 15, 2012
 
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize you're the most ignorant little {---} on here. The WMD'S ought to be up your rear end.
Just leave my rear en alone. What is it? Everybody wants to do something with my ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DITCH MITCH 147,012
City police officers 6 hr Lowell 84
Bath County fire leads police to hundreds of ma... 12 hr FYI 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
tammy @ ambulance man stealer 13 hr Just guessing 13
abundance of rain 21 hr Really 10
school teachers 21 hr Just guessing 13
•••
•••
•••
Owingsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owingsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owingsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••