Rally On

Morehead, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
So I'm watching the school board of education meeting and Bernard says something in the end about one of the board members talking to a candidate and Sandy gets mad about it and so does Lisa. Whose toes is he stepping on? Both of them?
huh

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Nov 5, 2012
It seems to me that Lisa and Sandy do everything possible to obstruct the Bath County schools from moving forward. Who formed this superintendent search committee anyway? Wasn't it the board? Why do we need Sandy doing the hiring? She lost her election with no opposition,lol, so she is hardly a voice for the citizens of Bath County. Missed more meetings than anyone by my count.
asking

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
huh wrote:
It seems to me that Lisa and Sandy do everything possible to obstruct the Bath County schools from moving forward. Who formed this superintendent search committee anyway? Wasn't it the board? Why do we need Sandy doing the hiring? She lost her election with no opposition,lol, so she is hardly a voice for the citizens of Bath County. Missed more meetings than anyone by my count.
Is Sandy Crouch up for re election to the school board or not?
huh

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
asking wrote:
<quoted text>Is Sandy Crouch up for re election to the school board or not?
Nope, I think it is 4 more years of her and at least 2 more.
Bout time

Morehead, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I think it is 4 more years of her and at least 2 more.
after today BA and Boyd are gone. Hurschell will resign cause hes tired of lying about his job and getting paid. Lisa seat will belong to razor. BA to purvis. Boyd to miller. Then it'll be bye bye to the new Tackett boy. It's gonna be a beeeeutiful day morning
Hoping for good

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Guess we will see how many years his contract is for. Either way, it's very sad that those you mentioned that you think will be elected already have an agenda. Why wouldn't Purvis, Sanders, and Razor give the new superintendent a chance? Why start off like this?
Bout time

Morehead, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
A chance to do what? The same thing Cheek did. You must not be from around here or you're part of the problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min truthful person h... 5,318
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,927
owingsville banking company (May '10) 5 hr PeaSTX 14
People's Bank (Apr '13) 6 hr PeaSTX 41
reap what you sow 6 hr george 1
threesome (Nov '08) 6 hr idiots 5
Amish using foodstamps at Save a Lot 6 hr Wildcat 34
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search