Rally On

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

So I'm watching the school board of education meeting and Bernard says something in the end about one of the board members talking to a candidate and Sandy gets mad about it and so does Lisa. Whose toes is he stepping on? Both of them?
huh

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

It seems to me that Lisa and Sandy do everything possible to obstruct the Bath County schools from moving forward. Who formed this superintendent search committee anyway? Wasn't it the board? Why do we need Sandy doing the hiring? She lost her election with no opposition,lol, so she is hardly a voice for the citizens of Bath County. Missed more meetings than anyone by my count.
asking

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

huh wrote:
It seems to me that Lisa and Sandy do everything possible to obstruct the Bath County schools from moving forward. Who formed this superintendent search committee anyway? Wasn't it the board? Why do we need Sandy doing the hiring? She lost her election with no opposition,lol, so she is hardly a voice for the citizens of Bath County. Missed more meetings than anyone by my count.
Is Sandy Crouch up for re election to the school board or not?
huh

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

asking wrote:
<quoted text>Is Sandy Crouch up for re election to the school board or not?
Nope, I think it is 4 more years of her and at least 2 more.
Bout time

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I think it is 4 more years of her and at least 2 more.
after today BA and Boyd are gone. Hurschell will resign cause hes tired of lying about his job and getting paid. Lisa seat will belong to razor. BA to purvis. Boyd to miller. Then it'll be bye bye to the new Tackett boy. It's gonna be a beeeeutiful day morning
Hoping for good

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Guess we will see how many years his contract is for. Either way, it's very sad that those you mentioned that you think will be elected already have an agenda. Why wouldn't Purvis, Sanders, and Razor give the new superintendent a chance? Why start off like this?
Bout time

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

A chance to do what? The same thing Cheek did. You must not be from around here or you're part of the problem

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 52 min Buck Ofama 16,130
abundance of rain 57 min know your facts 14
Sylvia's Animal Sanctuary Benefit (May '12) 1 hr Polly 20
school teachers 1 hr Just a Mom 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr shish 147,020
City police officers 9 hr Lowell 84
Bath County fire leads police to hundreds of ma... 15 hr FYI 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search