'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
franks deaf dumb blind

Glasgow, KY

#45594 Aug 16, 2012
What's the matter frank? Somebody hit a nerve? Grandstanding? LOL
Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Frank and the whole democrat raging machine has been grandstanding for a few years now and you never noticed?
I bet you can hear them calling you though...here sheepie, sheepie, come here boy! LMMFAO!
wtf
#45596 Aug 17, 2012
franks deaf dumb blind wrote:
What's the matter frank? Somebody hit a nerve? Grandstanding? LOL
Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Frank and the whole democrat raging machine has been grandstanding for a few years now and you never noticed?
I bet you can hear them calling you though...here sheepie, sheepie, come here boy! LMMFAO!
Another Conservaturd wannabe that has no clue.
frank

Oakland, CA

#45597 Aug 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not one single thing I said on here that is not the truth. What was spoken in words in court was far more graphic than anything I could put on this site. That's the reason I can not put a link. It would get kicked off here due to the foul explicit language in the text - quoted in the court of law and is and always will be on file.
Call it grandstanding or whatever floats your boat. It's on record, and will go down in history with him.
Tough if you don't like it!!!
“Misquotations are often stickier than actual quotes,” Abraham Lincoln once joked. He didn't of course — and then there is the quote that is correct in all the words but completely incorrect in meaning ... the GOPer propaganda machinery has it down to a science!
culture vulture
#45599 Aug 17, 2012
Cheif Sittinfullofit wrote:
People its time to ask the hard questions. Obamacare death panels becomes law 2013 the lives of vets ,disable will be affected .The Obama liberals has done nothing but down grade this nation ,the push run it through read it later murder ,murder I say WE the People brough fourth this Great Nation not Obama .Daily tearing our constitution pieces his way ,his law Obama in Nov you Holder , Pelosi,Reid will be weight and measured .
There are no 'death panels'. Get real!!
Chief Sittinofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#45600 Aug 17, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>There are no 'death panels'. Get real!!
You Lie !!... they will be reviews to end your life ?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45601 Aug 17, 2012
Chief Sittinofit wrote:
<quoted text> You Lie !!... they will be reviews to end your life ?
Stupid much Chief pants full of shit?
culture vulture
#45602 Aug 17, 2012
Chief Sittinofit wrote:
<quoted text> You Lie !!... they will be reviews to end your life ?
I do not lie. The situation your talking of here is all about a doctor talking over your options when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, or in some cases, not even that dire. They do that NOW, and no one calls them death panels. I'm sorry if you can't[or won't] grasp that. Get real!!
Chief Sittinofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#45603 Aug 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid much Chief pants full of shit?
Sorry don't want to be like you ,nasty little turdball .
Chief Sittinofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#45604 Aug 17, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I do not lie. The situation your talking of here is all about a doctor talking over your options when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, or in some cases, not even that dire. They do that NOW, and no one calls them death panels. I'm sorry if you can't[or won't] grasp that. Get real!!
Okay I get it thanks for reply .
Hello

Broken Arrow, OK

#45606 Aug 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You grandstanding is pathetic if not downright disgusting! The real perversion is GOPer leadership spending $80 Million of taxpayers' money and wasting 6 years of the US congress' time only to have it thrown by the courts and congress refused to convict ...
Yea,I have to agree with how STUPID you are...

$80 Million,Damn that's a good weekend of Gulfing and family fun..

Pitiful the way they carelessly throw money around aint it Frankie.

Damn that's only what $420 million away from the money that was thrown at USS SOLYNDRA...No Frankie seems the real Perversions lie in the Democratic Party..Gay Marriage and all..
SYL
#45607 Aug 17, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>There are no 'death panels'. Get real!!
Call it what ever you want, but explain why Obama Care needs a 15 person panel to review and decide whether or not you get the medical treatment your Doctor thinks you need.{while you to wait of course }
If you are 65 or older and your treatment is going to be expensive,and these "non doctors" get to decide "no" for you, isn't that a death sentence?

Before he was elected,I heard Obama say, "It's better to give them a "pain pill".
He'll protect illegals that commit all kinds of crimes , but give a death sentence to senior citizens.
Is that what you want to hear about your mother or father, or other loved one, or even your self?
Obama is a mad man, that will not stop at killing seniors, it will children to, if it cost the government to much. Make no mistake about , the money they take from us will be "their money",and they won't part with it easily.
Hello
#45608 Aug 17, 2012
You ready to bail GM out again Frankie???

So giddy about car sales is GM that CEO Dan Akerson said last month that his company would be helped by a dramatic gasoline tax increase, forcing U.S. consumers to buy GM's small cars in greater number. Never mind that a gas tax increase in a sluggish economy with high unemployment and low wage increases would seriously harm the very consumers GM sells to.

But as GM has been talking about cars, it's truck sales have been flat. The company's response is apparently to do business as it did before -- before bankruptcy. Known over the years for pushing vehicles upon dealers when demand wasn't there and into fleet sales when the profits weren't there, GM is apparently repeating its history of late by pushing trucks onto dealer lots that consumers aren't ready for.
Cornered Cat
#45609 Aug 17, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what ever you want, but explain why Obama Care needs a 15 person panel to review and decide whether or not you get the medical treatment your Doctor thinks you need.{while you to wait of course }
If you are 65 or older and your treatment is going to be expensive,and these "non doctors" get to decide "no" for you, isn't that a death sentence?
Before he was elected,I heard Obama say, "It's better to give them a "pain pill".
He'll protect illegals that commit all kinds of crimes , but give a death sentence to senior citizens.
Is that what you want to hear about your mother or father, or other loved one, or even your self?
Obama is a mad man, that will not stop at killing seniors, it will children to, if it cost the government to much. Make no mistake about , the money they take from us will be "their money",and they won't part with it easily.
True !.. Obama mad man should be ashamed to be part liberal in hogsh!t .
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45610 Aug 17, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are severely stupid and gullible.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45611 Aug 17, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text> True !.. Obama mad man should be ashamed to be part liberal in hogsh!t .
Try English next time dipshit.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45612 Aug 17, 2012
Chief Sittinofit wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry don't want to be like you ,nasty little turdball .
time to change your diaper numb nuts.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#45613 Aug 17, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
The IPAB[Independent Payment Advisory Board] is a 15-member board made up of doctors, medical professionals,economists,and health-care management experts as well as representatives for consumers and seniors that are tasked with finding ways to reduce the growth of Medicare spending. The law explicitly states the IPAB's proposals " shall not include any recommendation to ration health-care, raise revenues or Medicare premiums, increase Medicare beneficiary costsharing[including deductibles, coinsurance and copayments] or otherwise restrict benefits or modify eligibility criteria". That's straight from the new health care law. I don't see where it condemns anyone to death, hard as I might look. It sounds as if you've been mis-informed, or are just very gullible. I hope this helps you better understand whats going on. Have a great day!
frank
#45614 Aug 17, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that's only what $420 million away from the money that was thrown at USS SOLYNDRA...No Frankie seems the real Perversions lie in the Democratic Party..Gay Marriage and all..
Sorry Forrest but ain't gettin' any smarter just quit while you're ahead and lay off the KY hooch boy ...
wtf
#45615 Aug 17, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell is "gulfing"?

lmfao
We won

Clarksville, TN

#45616 Aug 17, 2012
Hells yeah I'm back!!!

Who said jail is so bad? I mean they feed you and give you a place to stay but I'm glad to be out. I did ask most people who will be out in time and they ALL said they will vote for Obama, so there!!

So ole Romneyhood picked Ryan for his VP man what a loser those two are!!!

This is going to be easier than I thought!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need 4 Pig Snouts B4 Xmas 2 hr sea buscuit 3
So which girl did Kenny Williams get 9 hr Really 5
Joe brewer getting demoted 10 hr Li jo 2
Toys for Tots Question (Dec '12) 11 hr t4t volunteering mom 41
Lisa McFarland ejected at ball game (Sep '11) 12 hr Really 49
Lee and Margo (Nov '09) 15 hr Lol 77
j. stiltner 22 hr gross 3
Owingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web