'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
41,421 - 41,440 of 146,827 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Cheif Sittinfullofit
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

rider wrote:
Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy
of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti–African American ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg ...- 120k -
Scottsboro Stories: The Republican's Southern Strategy = Racism
Sep 10, 2010 ... What is the Southern Strategy? Wiki has an excellent introduction to the Southern
Strategy. "In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to ...
http://scottsborostories.blogspot.com/2010/09 ...- 75k -
Hillary 2017 tru 2025, WOW! A 16 year run for dems. If not for the two stolen elections 2000 and 2004 what would it be? 32 years straight! The DDWWC (dumbed down white working class)has woken up and will remember The Southern Strategy for a long time to come. Woody Guthrie~ All You Fascists Bound To Lose -
I’m gonna tell you fascists
You may be surprised
The people in this world
Are getting organized
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose
Race hatred cannot stop us
This one thing we know
Your poll tax and Jim Crow
And greed has got to go
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose.
All of you fascists bound to lose:
I said, all of you fascists bound to lose:
Yes sir, all of you fascists bound to lose:
You’re bound to lose! You fascists:
Bound to lose!
People of every color
Marching side to side
Marching ‘cross these fields
Where a million fascists dies
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose!
I’m going into this battle
And take my union gun
We’ll end this world of slavery
Before this battle’s won
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose!
Mike Lofgren - Salon.com
Aug 5, 2012 ... A veteran Republican says the religious right has taken over, and turned his party
into anti-intellectual nuts. By Mike Lofgren. more ...
http://www.salon.com/writer/mike_lofgren/ - 66k - Cached - Similar Pages
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult. Saturday,
03 September 2011 11:09 By Mike Lofgren, Truthout | News Analysis. Tweet ...
http://truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections -...- 79k -
You have it America here !.. A soften mind .
SYL
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>America is not, was not, and as never has been a "Christian" Nation.
Like it or not.
You know because Obama said so?
I wonder

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

I wonder how it will turn out
Cheif Sittinfullofit
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

People its time to ask the hard questions. Obamacare death panels becomes law 2013 the lives of vets ,disable will be affected .The Obama liberals has done nothing but down grade this nation ,the push run it through read it later murder ,murder I say WE the People brough fourth this Great Nation not Obama .Daily tearing our constitution pieces his way ,his law Obama in Nov you Holder , Pelosi,Reid will be weight and measured .
yes they killed
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Listening is not appreciated. Murder, you bet. More than once. Wanna come up for air and stop sitting Chief.
Jay
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Soooooo what......
Clinton is a "pervert"..... ;-)
pervert - Wiktionary
One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error; one who has turned to a twisted sense of values or morals.· A sexually perverted person.·
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pervert - Cached
Yup, any man who holds the highest office in the USA, who can't control himself - who embarrasses his country, countrymen and women to the whole world with his illicit, disgusting behavior ... any man who degrades his wife in the ultimate of all humiliation and embarrasses his daughter the way this man did, is a pervert. He defines the definition.

Not once, but several times. Some people never learn!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, any man who holds the highest office in the USA, who can't control himself - who embarrasses his country, countrymen and women to the whole world with his illicit, disgusting behavior ... any man who degrades his wife in the ultimate of all humiliation and embarrasses his daughter the way this man did, is a pervert. He defines the definition.
Not once, but several times. Some people never learn!!!!!
You grandstanding is pathetic if not downright disgusting! The real perversion is GOPer leadership spending $80 Million of taxpayers' money and wasting 6 years of the US congress' time only to have it thrown by the courts and congress refused to convict ...
grasshopper
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Jump
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

grasshopper wrote:
Jump
Oh...but Massa...how high? How high?
;-)
Cheif Sittinfullofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You grandstanding is pathetic if not downright disgusting! The real perversion is GOPer leadership spending $80 Million of taxpayers' money and wasting 6 years of the US congress' time only to have it thrown by the courts and congress refused to convict ...
now damn it , we all heard Biden talking about chains . frank really now perversion ,grandstanding come off it geez whiz .
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not one single thing I said on here that is not the truth. What was spoken in words in court was far more graphic than anything I could put on this site. That's the reason I can not put a link. It would get kicked off here due to the foul explicit language in the text - quoted in the court of law and is and always will be on file.

Call it grandstanding or whatever floats your boat. It's on record, and will go down in history with him.
Tough if you don't like it!!!
franks deaf dumb blind

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

What's the matter frank? Somebody hit a nerve? Grandstanding? LOL
Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Frank and the whole democrat raging machine has been grandstanding for a few years now and you never noticed?
I bet you can hear them calling you though...here sheepie, sheepie, come here boy! LMMFAO!
wtf
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

franks deaf dumb blind wrote:
What's the matter frank? Somebody hit a nerve? Grandstanding? LOL
Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Frank and the whole democrat raging machine has been grandstanding for a few years now and you never noticed?
I bet you can hear them calling you though...here sheepie, sheepie, come here boy! LMMFAO!
Another Conservaturd wannabe that has no clue.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not one single thing I said on here that is not the truth. What was spoken in words in court was far more graphic than anything I could put on this site. That's the reason I can not put a link. It would get kicked off here due to the foul explicit language in the text - quoted in the court of law and is and always will be on file.
Call it grandstanding or whatever floats your boat. It's on record, and will go down in history with him.
Tough if you don't like it!!!
“Misquotations are often stickier than actual quotes,” Abraham Lincoln once joked. He didn't of course — and then there is the quote that is correct in all the words but completely incorrect in meaning ... the GOPer propaganda machinery has it down to a science!
culture vulture
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Cheif Sittinfullofit wrote:
People its time to ask the hard questions. Obamacare death panels becomes law 2013 the lives of vets ,disable will be affected .The Obama liberals has done nothing but down grade this nation ,the push run it through read it later murder ,murder I say WE the People brough fourth this Great Nation not Obama .Daily tearing our constitution pieces his way ,his law Obama in Nov you Holder , Pelosi,Reid will be weight and measured .
There are no 'death panels'. Get real!!
Chief Sittinofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>There are no 'death panels'. Get real!!
You Lie !!... they will be reviews to end your life ?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Chief Sittinofit wrote:
<quoted text> You Lie !!... they will be reviews to end your life ?
Stupid much Chief pants full of shit?
culture vulture
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Chief Sittinofit wrote:
<quoted text> You Lie !!... they will be reviews to end your life ?
I do not lie. The situation your talking of here is all about a doctor talking over your options when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, or in some cases, not even that dire. They do that NOW, and no one calls them death panels. I'm sorry if you can't[or won't] grasp that. Get real!!
Chief Sittinofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid much Chief pants full of shit?
Sorry don't want to be like you ,nasty little turdball .
Chief Sittinofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I do not lie. The situation your talking of here is all about a doctor talking over your options when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, or in some cases, not even that dire. They do that NOW, and no one calls them death panels. I'm sorry if you can't[or won't] grasp that. Get real!!
Okay I get it thanks for reply .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 34 min ohhahh 26,209
Nepotism 1 hr Just guessing 7
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr lol 1,035
school teachers 3 hr OMG 7
City police officers 3 hr WOW another bust 76
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr poofylover 16,128
abundance of rain 5 hr Ages 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE