Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,781)

Showing posts 55,601 - 55,620 of81,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Poor Tommy's mom was a pill pushing lush and a ho that abandonned him and left him and all he has left is to be bitter and idolize some mental case with an obsession on farting and emulate him with both of them trying to slam other posters with terminologies that they have experienced within their own families.
I think Una's ex was proably some bar ho that was caught in a cheap motel and he attributes all that to alcohol rather than to the fact that she could not be pleased with or stand his inadequacies. Possibly good reasons for tommy's mom amd Una's ex to be what they were.
And it is not my turn to baby sit brats or adults that act like children, so I will click out of here and go read some more History. Have a good day.
Another fine example of an evil soul lurking behind a smiling face. Get thee behind me vile spirit!
You old poop eating mutt. Your one of the worst ones. To thine own self be true. Ever read that big guy? Hell of a nice man right here. This old mutt makes Gacy look like a saint. Tsk tsk tsk....Those poor poor chickens.
Prepper

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

It's not the heat. It's the humility.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Now butterfly darling, I want you to take notice of this nice sweet "regular" here. This is amoral, vindictive, and just plain mean. Its one of (if not the most) hateful, vile, rude and inhumane statements on this or any other thread. This is the "regulars" way of commenting. They will talk salvation out of one side of their mouths while spewing hate out of the other side. Drunken bunch of mean old unhappy hags and mutts one and all. Birds of a feather flock together? Must be true.
Wait I was supposed to say that. You stupid arse.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

You mean nasty old "irregular" trolls never fooled the great one for the first time. And you cant fool me.
And creep girl;
Don't you think for a second that your little psychological attack affected me in the slightest. You walked right into it with your good eye open you old fugly lush crone. True colors, exposed.
(;

(((BUGS)))

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do us una cowards think we accomplish by posting trash like that?
Just keeping it real tinkerballs. Just keeping it real.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>She had it coming didn't she sir? The whole drunken lot of them couldn't come up with one clear expression of thought between them all. Please do the report, the bear and gators might have pulled humpburn down in his mud hole with them.
She sure did. She's drunk. To answer OhioCreepGirls question: Uglylala ran off with the Carnival with her horse turd juggling act. Uglylala is another silly troll.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait I was supposed to say that. You stupid arse.
You don't have the mental capacity to say anything of your own blew. You're like some kind of badly trained gay rainbow colored parrot.
You should be jailed for using the Great One's name. You aren't worthy to shine his shoes. You have no insight at all to the wretchedness of these evil "irregular" wolves in sheep's clothing. The Great one saw them for what they were (and are) at a glance and called them on it. Few will ever know the power of great wisdom such as his. I saw who was good at heart, and who was not. The Great one knew all along.

Now get back to the goat molesting you flaming gay nincompoop. You've kissed the arses of the "irregulars" enough today you blind sheep. They've put up enough pretty hearts and stars and check-marks for you today. As they cower and read the truth. Crawl back under your well decorated rock, you rainbow cowboy. Pete awaits.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Just keeping it real tinkerballs. Just keeping it real.
Please explain.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did. She's drunk. To answer OhioCreepGirls question: Uglylala ran off with the Carnival with her horse turd juggling act. Uglylala is another silly troll.
LMAO! She is a poo poo head.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we ran them off for now, Great One. I hope so anyways. They're mean and nasty and fake.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
Little boy blew, go blow pete's horn.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Stinkey wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a boy and he is way smart.you like some of these other people that act so so nice are real pieces of work.real pieces of schit too.true colors shore do come out in time don't they una sir? you knowed it all along too.good day to you and a few more true seeing people.rats to the nice regulars.you are a hideus bunch for sure.ugly inside and out threw and threw.
Hello Stinkey; These old drunks are on a wild one today, must be drinking some of that cock beer Bluewhiner and Humpaburn was talking about the other day. Who does Bluewhiner think he is fooling?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
Shut the stupid schitt up Bluewhiner Norman. Has Mother made much money today, telling people a crock of schitt and getting them all upset? Oracle La Da Dumbarse. LMFAO. Couldn't read an Alice and Jerry book.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I think we ran them off for now, Great One. I hope so anyways. They're mean and nasty and fake.
The old lushes probably passed out. They are nastier than maggot poop and faker than silicone boobs. Bluewhiner is a real Liar and a dumbarse though.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! And I am still more beautiful than your poor abused dog or UNA's butt you keep sniffing. You poor pathetic thing. I almost feel sorry for you...almost.
If my bulldog was half as ugly as you, I would shave his arse and teach him to walk backwards. I mean seriously you bug eyed drunk old crone, you're so ugly your birth certificate came attached to a heartfelt apology from the condom factory. When you were born the doctor took one look at you, gasped and smacked your mother. Get real you drunken lush, you're uglier than a mud fence.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The old lushes probably passed out. They are nastier than maggot poop and faker than silicone boobs. Bluewhiner is a real Liar and a dumbarse though.
LMAO ! My sides hurt.

They are sure a mean unhappy bunch of drunken trolls Sir. Worst I ever saw. Ohio Creep girl and Ancient Mutt are the worst of the worst.

Poor old blew...he tries Hahahaha In vain, you whip him like a red headed step child every time. I wonder why he trolls you so much Sir? He never wins, looks like he would give up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer. I repeat What I said on the 4th you are a:
hypocrite[ hip-uh-krit ]
noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the stupid schitt up Bluewhiner Norman. Has Mother made much money today, telling people a crock of schitt and getting them all upset? Oracle La Da Dumbarse. LMFAO. Couldn't read an Alice and Jerry book.
That made no sense. Was I trying to make a point? Kind of looks like my pills are kicking in.
lol

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

why don't people put there real names on here so people dont assume i work at kroger bardstown.hint. who is blue miner and miss e font. also why keep coming on here just to have people beat you up just ignore what they are saying because they have no control over your mind or your heart if you do not allow it. we control our own destiny not others gossip. thats as important as sears in roll book at the out house.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ! My sides hurt.
They are sure a mean unhappy bunch of drunken trolls Sir. Worst I ever saw. Ohio Creep girl and Ancient Mutt are the worst of the worst.
Poor old blew...he tries Hahahaha In vain, you whip him like a red headed step child every time. I wonder why he trolls you so much Sir? He never wins, looks like he would give up.
Yea number two I know you just love it. You're the only one that likes it so much. The rest of the G Crew are so stuck up sometimes.
Hehehehe Get it G crew, stuck up? Anyway we're doing good at looking like idiots. Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,601 - 55,620 of81,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Commietator 139,185
One Stop Body Shop 26 min Say What 50
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 38 min redeemer 25,983
bring land value down 1 hr Mark 8
Which Judge Exec Candidate is Sonny Backing 2 hr huh 18
Raise for teachers 5 hr oh my 1
ELECTION TOY vs MANLEY 8 hr precincts 59
Which Judge Exec Candidate Will Win The Democra... 13 hr For Champ 125
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
•••