Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
55,601 - 55,620 of 81,600 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#60878 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did. She's drunk. To answer OhioCreepGirls question: Uglylala ran off with the Carnival with her horse turd juggling act. Uglylala is another silly troll.
LMAO! She is a poo poo head.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60879 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did. She's drunk. To answer OhioCreepGirls question: Uglylala ran off with the Carnival with her horse turd juggling act. Uglylala is another silly troll.
I think we ran them off for now, Great One. I hope so anyways. They're mean and nasty and fake.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60880 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
Little boy blew, go blow pete's horn.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60881 Jul 7, 2012
Stinkey wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a boy and he is way smart.you like some of these other people that act so so nice are real pieces of work.real pieces of schit too.true colors shore do come out in time don't they una sir? you knowed it all along too.good day to you and a few more true seeing people.rats to the nice regulars.you are a hideus bunch for sure.ugly inside and out threw and threw.
Hello Stinkey; These old drunks are on a wild one today, must be drinking some of that cock beer Bluewhiner and Humpaburn was talking about the other day. Who does Bluewhiner think he is fooling?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#60882 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
Shut the stupid schitt up Bluewhiner Norman. Has Mother made much money today, telling people a crock of schitt and getting them all upset? Oracle La Da Dumbarse. LMFAO. Couldn't read an Alice and Jerry book.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#60883 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I think we ran them off for now, Great One. I hope so anyways. They're mean and nasty and fake.
The old lushes probably passed out. They are nastier than maggot poop and faker than silicone boobs. Bluewhiner is a real Liar and a dumbarse though.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60884 Jul 7, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! And I am still more beautiful than your poor abused dog or UNA's butt you keep sniffing. You poor pathetic thing. I almost feel sorry for you...almost.
If my bulldog was half as ugly as you, I would shave his arse and teach him to walk backwards. I mean seriously you bug eyed drunk old crone, you're so ugly your birth certificate came attached to a heartfelt apology from the condom factory. When you were born the doctor took one look at you, gasped and smacked your mother. Get real you drunken lush, you're uglier than a mud fence.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60885 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The old lushes probably passed out. They are nastier than maggot poop and faker than silicone boobs. Bluewhiner is a real Liar and a dumbarse though.
LMAO ! My sides hurt.

They are sure a mean unhappy bunch of drunken trolls Sir. Worst I ever saw. Ohio Creep girl and Ancient Mutt are the worst of the worst.

Poor old blew...he tries Hahahaha In vain, you whip him like a red headed step child every time. I wonder why he trolls you so much Sir? He never wins, looks like he would give up.

Location hidden

#60886 Jul 7, 2012
Blueminer. I repeat What I said on the 4th you are a:
hypocrite[ hip-uh-krit ]
noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

#60887 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the stupid schitt up Bluewhiner Norman. Has Mother made much money today, telling people a crock of schitt and getting them all upset? Oracle La Da Dumbarse. LMFAO. Couldn't read an Alice and Jerry book.
That made no sense. Was I trying to make a point? Kind of looks like my pills are kicking in.
lol

Bardstown, KY

#60888 Jul 7, 2012
why don't people put there real names on here so people dont assume i work at kroger bardstown.hint. who is blue miner and miss e font. also why keep coming on here just to have people beat you up just ignore what they are saying because they have no control over your mind or your heart if you do not allow it. we control our own destiny not others gossip. thats as important as sears in roll book at the out house.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

#60889 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ! My sides hurt.
They are sure a mean unhappy bunch of drunken trolls Sir. Worst I ever saw. Ohio Creep girl and Ancient Mutt are the worst of the worst.
Poor old blew...he tries Hahahaha In vain, you whip him like a red headed step child every time. I wonder why he trolls you so much Sir? He never wins, looks like he would give up.
Yea number two I know you just love it. You're the only one that likes it so much. The rest of the G Crew are so stuck up sometimes.
Hehehehe Get it G crew, stuck up? Anyway we're doing good at looking like idiots. Keep up the good work.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60890 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea number two I know you just love it. You're the only one that likes it so much. The rest of the G Crew are so stuck up sometimes.
Hehehehe Get it G crew, stuck up? Anyway we're doing good at looking like idiots. Keep up the good work.
Let me try and put things in a such way so that your tiny little brain can understand it little boy blew......
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#60891 Jul 7, 2012
^ a b c d "'Jersey Shore' Season 4 Premiere Announced, Season 5 Confirmed". aoltv.com . June 28, 2011.
^ a b Kit, Zorianna (January 25, 2011). "Jersey Shore to shoot Season 4 in Italy". Reuters. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
^ a b c "MTV GREENLIGHTS SEASON FOUR OF ITS RECORD-BREAKING SERIES "Jersey Shore"" (Press release). MTV via tvbythenumbers.com . January 25, 2010. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
^ Vena, Jocelyn (March 19, 2012). "'Jersey Shore' To Get Another Season With Snooki". MTV. Retrieved March 24, 2012.
^ "Shore Residents Express Anger with MTV". PointPleasantChamber.com .
^ "Shore residents express anger with MTV's Jersey Shore premise". app.com . November 29, 2009.
^ "MTV's Jersey Shore Garners Critics Over Use of Term 'Guido'". abcnews.com . December 11, 2009.
^ Allin, Olivia (September 4, 2010). "The Situation's Mind-Boggling Financial Situation". ABC. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
^ a b Gorman, Bill (January 7, 2011). "'Jersey Shore' Season Premiere Draws 8.45 Million Viewers; 4.2 Adults 18-49 Rating". TVbytheNumbers.com . Retrieved January 7, 2011.
^ Benigno, Anthony (July 28, 2010). "'Jersey Shore' glossary: This dictionary of terms will get you (fist) pumped for season two". Daily News. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
^ a b Ziegbe, Mawuse (December 10, 2010). "'Jersey Shore' Cast Schools Barbara Walters On 'Smushing'". MTV. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
^ Brown, Rebecca (May 10, 2011). "More Smart People Acknowledge the Cultural Relevance of 'Jersey Shore'". MTV. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
^ a b c Stelter, Brian (July 22, 2010). "Jersey Shore’ a Go". The New York Times. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
^ a b c d e f Schneider, Michael. "Jersey Shore: In Their Own Words", TV Guide, March 14, 2011, Pages 10-11
^ "Amidst Focus On Offensive Content, MTV’s Jersey Shore’s Ratings improve". TVbytheNumbers.com . Retrieved 7 January 2010.
^ a b Seidman, Robert (January 30, 2010). "MTV Is the #1 Cable Network for 12-34 Year Olds". TVbytheNumbers.com . Retrieved September 8, 2010.
^ Ovide, Shira (July 30, 2010). "MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Premiere Draws 5.3 Million Viewers". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
^ a b Erik Hedegaard (2011-03-17). "Snooki!". Rolling Stone.

on'". CBS News. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
^ "Kanal 5 med egen version af Jersey Shore". Tvnyt.com . Retrieved 2012-02-17.
^ "tvtid.dk -'Kongerne af Marielyst' kan skade turismen - nyt om tv". Tvtid-dyn.tv2.dk. 2011-08-16. Retrieved 2012-02-17.
^{{cite web|url=http://www.tv3.co.nz/s hows/thegc.aspx |title=The GC |publisher=TV3 |date=2012-05-01 }
^ "Jersey Shore v Geordie Shore". BBC. 4 February 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2011.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60892 Jul 7, 2012
Enter stage right, Drunken old lush-hag staggers in..
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha!!!! I have not been to a bar in at least seven years! I do not drink enough to go to AA. All they talk about is drinking and by the time you leave the meeting you want to go have an ice cold beer. But, thank you for the invite! LOL
Abeliever is in the background silently laughing at a bunch of warcraft playing children who get their jollies by coming on topix threads and thinking they can tell us grown ups what to do.
You are right, it is crone and not crow.
I am not drunk on my silly arse now, but hope to get close later this evening!=)
(((Slugs)))

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60893 Jul 7, 2012
Enter the hunter, proceeds to set up-
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>You drunken lush. Friday was yesterday. This is Saturday July 7th. You're too drunk to even keep your days and your stories straight. Speaking of stories, how did the geriatric romp with your old wrinkled up friend go last night.
Gack . Gaaack ung. Never-mind old crone, keep it to yourself sorry I asked. Uck.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60895 Jul 7, 2012
Argument ensues. Leading to true personality of nice regular showing its ugly evil face.
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
PS
It WAS ALL your fault! If you would not have been such a brat or jacked in front of the neighbors and embbarassed her by chasing the neighbors dogs...she would not have had to drink so much! Spanking you only turned you on and so she finally left your arse.
You father only worked all of those hours to get away from you. He only owrried about leaving you with your little sister, but thank god that social services saved her from you.
It was not your mom, but yourself. Accepting responsibility for your behavior is the first step towards healing. Just stay on this thread and we will have you all fixed up and out of that group home in no time.
Always happy to help.=)~
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

#60896 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Let me try and put things in a such way so that your tiny little brain can understand it little boy blew......
Now number two you should not call the boss little boy.
I am the great UNA FARTER. Don't make me fire your pansy arse. Hehehehe

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60897 Jul 7, 2012
qwerty wrote:
^ a b c d "'Jersey Shore' Season 4 Premiere Announced, Season 5 Confirmed". aoltv.com . June 28, 2011.
^ a b Kit, Zorianna (January 25, 2011). "Jersey Shore to shoot Season 4 in Italy". Reuters. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
^ a b c "MTV GREENLIGHTS SEASON FOUR OF ITS RECORD-BREAKING SERIES "Jersey Shore"" (Press release). MTV via tvbythenumbers.com . January 25, 2010. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
^ Vena, Jocelyn (March 19, 2012). "'Jersey Shore' To Get Another Season With Snooki". MTV. Retrieved March 24, 2012.
^ "Shore Residents Express Anger with MTV". PointPleasantChamber.com .
^ "Shore residents express anger with MTV's Jersey Shore premise". app.com . November 29, 2009.
^ "MTV's Jersey Shore Garners Critics Over Use of Term 'Guido'". abcnews.com . December 11, 2009.
^ Allin, Olivia (September 4, 2010). "The Situation's Mind-Boggling Financial Situation". ABC. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
^ a b Gorman, Bill (January 7, 2011). "'Jersey Shore' Season Premiere Draws 8.45 Million Viewers; 4.2 Adults 18-49 Rating". TVbytheNumbers.com . Retrieved January 7, 2011.
^ Benigno, Anthony (July 28, 2010). "'Jersey Shore' glossary: This dictionary of terms will get you (fist) pumped for season two". Daily News. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
^ a b Ziegbe, Mawuse (December 10, 2010). "'Jersey Shore' Cast Schools Barbara Walters On 'Smushing'". MTV. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
^ Brown, Rebecca (May 10, 2011). "More Smart People Acknowledge the Cultural Relevance of 'Jersey Shore'". MTV. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
^ a b c Stelter, Brian (July 22, 2010). "Jersey Shore’ a Go". The New York Times. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
^ a b c d e f Schneider, Michael. "Jersey Shore: In Their Own Words", TV Guide, March 14, 2011, Pages 10-11
^ "Amidst Focus On Offensive Content, MTV’s Jersey Shore’s Ratings improve". TVbytheNumbers.com . Retrieved 7 January 2010.
^ a b Seidman, Robert (January 30, 2010). "MTV Is the #1 Cable Network for 12-34 Year Olds". TVbytheNumbers.com . Retrieved September 8, 2010.
^ Ovide, Shira (July 30, 2010). "MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Premiere Draws 5.3 Million Viewers". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
^ a b Erik Hedegaard (2011-03-17). "Snooki!". Rolling Stone.
on'". CBS News. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
^ "Kanal 5 med egen version af Jersey Shore". Tvnyt.com . Retrieved 2012-02-17.
^ "tvtid.dk -'Kongerne af Marielyst' kan skade turismen - nyt om tv". Tvtid-dyn.tv2.dk. 2011-08-16. Retrieved 2012-02-17.
^{{cite web|url=http://www.tv3.co.nz/s hows/thegc.aspx |title=The GC |publisher=TV3 |date=2012-05-01 }
^ "Jersey Shore v Geordie Shore". BBC. 4 February 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
Not now qwerty gadzooks man!
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#60898 Jul 7, 2012
No barack
wtf

Harlan, KY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago

Judged:
[Agree]

hollerrat wrote:
i post this about a month ago and i see none of the obamaites have disputed it yet, when george w bush had a republican congress and senate the dow was at 14,000, the unemployment rate was 4.3% and the economy was on fire, whats happened since obozo was elected, 12 trillion dollars of debt anf a wreckeced economy, vote republican folks its the only chance you children have left hope and change done went and gone

That is the stupidest crap you have posted so far.

Congratulations!
Dovahkin

Russellville, KY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 hrs ago

I used to get into politics until I took an arrow to the knee...
whitehair

Louisville, KY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 hrs ago

hollerrat wrote:
i post this about a month ago and i see none of the obamaites have disputed it yet, when george w bush had a republican congress and senate the dow was at 14,000, the unemployment rate was 4.3% and the economy was on fire, whats happened since obozo was elected, 12 trillion dollars of debt anf a wreckeced economy, vote republican folks its the only chance you children have left hope and change done went and gone

While this is truth,none will concede and will deny.It is not in them to believe that which is in front of them,if it obfuscates what they have been told and taught.They are incapable of clear eyed observation.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 hrs ago

The problem now is that while the DOW is up and moving toward 14,000 again,with the economy the way it is and particularly if Obama should win,this time at 14,000 we should dump to cash,or gold and silver.
Harvey Wallbanger

United States

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

hollerrat wrote:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
While this is truth,none will concede and will deny.It is not in them to believe that which is in front of them,if it obfuscates what they have been told and taught.They are incapable of clear eyed observation.

You really think it matters which bought-and-paid-for political party is in power? Wall Street owns both of them. Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Morgan Stanley control assets equal to 60% of the country's GDP. That's where the power lies. What goes on in Washington is simply a sideshow to keep people divided and distracted. The so-called "tea party" is just another example of the sideshow. The real owners of the country are laughing their asses off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min you are 1,568
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,289
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri Advertisment 26,226
looking for 3-4 bedroom rental Fri Renter 1
how do they get girls Thu bubble 2
larry hikerson Aug 28 searching 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Reality 16,145
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Bath County was issued at August 30 at 8:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE