United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I wouldnt vote for anyone who is working in the sheriffs office right now and i dont know matt brown and it really doesnt matter who gets the sheriffs job all they are is a switchboard for Campbellsburg all i know is if you live in owen county you can't depend on any of the law to be there when you need them i just hope who ever gets the job is man enough to do the job because if he does his job right Owen County better build a jail because the county is over run with criminals because they know they can do as they please
Joe

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Too damnn funny once again your wrong its not the Sheriff Office its happening everywhere they arrest and then the next 3 hours the people are back on the street making it look like they aren't doing their job when they are and the court and jail is releasing them. you should thank your law makers and county judge for that. it don't matter who gets sheriff it will stay the same as long as the laws are the same.
Too Damn Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Once again Joe when you call the Sheriffs office they tell you to call Campbellsburg that has nothing to do with the catch and release problem they dont want to catch them they want Campbellsburg to respond and alot of times you call Campbellsburg it takes more than a hour to see a Trooper because he had to come from warsaw or carrollton because there isnt a trooper in the county at the time and that makes it unsafe for the people in this county

Since: Feb 12

Owenton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

I do not know who ill vote for but I do know I will not vote for Brown! For one when he worked in Frankfort he was nothing more then a glorified desk clerk. The desk and the streets are a little different;)
Who is running

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

I haven't seen anything official about who is running for Sheriff.
gina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

me eather
hoss cat

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

I am voting for Marty Lilly he is the right man for the job. He has 20 years of police service and 10 years as a deputy in command. The sheriff now keeps blocks him from shining. He is my badge of choice. I am planning to give him a shot he wants it, heck it can't be any worse than now. Less see if Lilly can grow
yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

I say Brent
Go Matt Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Matts got my Vote!!!
Steve

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

I am voting Marty Lilly my self he comes from a great back ground great family and I think he will do Owen county proud
I vote

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Brent
Vote

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Brent c
lilly voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Marty has my vote. He is the only one in that office that knows what he is doing. What you see is what u get. He plays no favorites and goes by the book. He will not be a yes man and he will do that office a great service. And he will not be letting ever one do his job. He will do it and do it with pride. Owen county should be proud to have a man like him as sheriff!!!!!!
Young blood

Owenton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Ive heard all the great things Matt Brown has done with all his big drug busts. We need to clean up Owen County's drug problem. We need an young active Sheriff to do this!
Jason

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Brent C.!
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

I think u need to talk to Brown 's co-worker. They may tell u he is good just to get him out of Frankfort. They do not like him there and said Owen county would be sorry if he worked for the city or sheriff's office. If Lilly gets it you will see a big change....for the better. Brent is good also but not ready to be sheriff yet. Still needs a few more years and Marvin Goodrich just needs to go. Why doesn't Matt Brown run for Sheriff in Franklin Co......cause he wouldn't win. He is not liked!
No change

Owenton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Guys keep it real.. The Owen county sheriffs office hasn't been a police agency ever. No training, I wonder if Lilly has ever been to the Police academy? No one goes to jail, drugs are being sold everywhere, thefts are not being solved because no one is doing a darn thing about it. I'm voting for a change, whoever it may be. But I guarantee it's not the sameoes working there now.
winner

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Young blood what a joke I have kids older than him and I would not vote them for sheriff. I want the service years and I want police academy. I know that Marty Lilly is the right way to go.
real truth

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

the truth wrote:
I think u need to talk to Brown 's co-worker. They may tell u he is good just to get him out of Frankfort. They do not like him there and said Owen county would be sorry if he worked for the city or sheriff's office. If Lilly gets it you will see a big change....for the better. Brent is good also but not ready to be sheriff yet. Still needs a few more years and Marvin Goodrich just needs to go. Why doesn't Matt Brown run for Sheriff in Franklin Co......cause he wouldn't win. He is not liked!
The only reason he is not liked is because he has put the drug dealers in jail. He has busted hundreds of pillheads. He has the experience I want. I work in Frankfort and live in Owen County and I am tired of the drug problem. Im ready for a change. We need someone who doesnt care what the criminals think. Put them away just like Matt does. So what if he makes them mad.
DONTMAKEMELOUGH

Owenton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

MATT BROWN ! WHAT A JOKE. MATT IM POSITIVE YOUR THE ONE ON THIS YOPIX POST. ITS PRETTY SAD YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE YOUR SOMEONE ELSE JUST TO BOOST YOUR OWN EGO. IM SURE THAT WORKS IN THE BEDROOM FOR YOU TO. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Owenton Forum right now

Search the Owenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 25 min Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Yes and Amen 123,013
drug bust today 48 min mimi 39
Sheriff Melton are you SCARED??? 50 min Three choices 58
election 52 min Mine 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
Frankfort Family Care - Drs. Yamraj (Oct '11) 1 hr Kensi 103
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••